Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.1.1

[DE]Danielle

Baro's new Syandana doesn't display the attachment energy color on the floating Baro symbol it carries, and it also doesn't interact with the frame's energy color. Everything on my Warframe is pink but that floating diamond, which is still blue.

ive had a problem recently where after loading into my ship after a mission, im completely stuck and cant move at all. esc does nothing. all i can do is talk in chat, and if i happen to be in a squad and they start a mission, i can load in as well, but only if they start the timer for me.

2 minutes ago, brewedjuice said:

ive had a problem recently where after loading into my ship after a mission, im completely stuck and cant move at all. esc does nothing. all i can do is talk in chat, and if i happen to be in a squad and they start a mission, i can load in as well, but only if they start the timer for me.

Send your EE.log to support.warframe.com and we can sort it out (instructions for getting your log at support site)

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Clan rank calculation which sometimes would not include the Affinity from decorations in a duplicate room.

Since when could you gain affinity from decorations?
If this is true, then how much affinity is awarded per type of decoration?

We need more details on this topic please.

Edit:: Just discovered that the Trading Post and the Treasury are worth 10k each upon first build.

Edited by Rage_Face
answered my own question

No fix for:

Atlas and Wukong having switched javelin stances

Large primaries such as Opticor or Tenora having improper left hand placement resulting in broken wrist

Limbo's agile stance looping incorrectly

Corpus Tech being affected by Supra buff

1 hour ago, --Q--Phoenix6840 said:

Any chance chroma's vex armor could be fixed soon? it seems to have adverse effects on elemental damage and status effects, it's making my simulor heal enemies.

2zgdqc4.jpg

This please. I have the same problem with the Staticor. Before hitting max damage multiplier (which is 448% for me) it increases the damage just fine, but close to or at the cap it starts to massively reduce damage instead.

Can we have a rework of Chroma's first ability to allow us to cycle our element choice like Ivara/Vauban and to greatly buff the damage (scalable....?).

This will make him more versatile to use any element in the right situation and we will make use of his first ability more as it's nearly useless now. Plus freedom of fashion frame with his color!

A decay state to his second and third ability entering nully shields would be much appreciated as well. 

Sincerely,

A dragon lover