Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.1.1

[DE]Danielle

4 minutes ago, STAKE_3 said:

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly..

guys what time does update be restarted?

dude its some kind of bug going around in their launcher. dont bother waiting, everyone of us is having that problem and still cant play because of that stupid "bug"

17 hours ago, NaShoPaoKa said:

dude its some kind of bug going around in their launcher. dont bother waiting, everyone of us is having that problem and still cant play because of that stupid "bug"

ahhh tnx for the info......Im gonna wait till it is fix

On 4/8/2017 at 3:37 PM, Yistern said:

Oh good, you guys are keeping the superlarge dynasty blade. Keep up the good work!

I noticed it wasn't in the patch notes that they fixed and was so happy. It gives me another reason to run with the zenistar besides it being a good weapon

2 hours ago, NaShoPaoKa said:

13gb update??? really???

is there a 1.5gb update going on right now??

13gb? That's about the size of the game itself. You sure steam didn't make you reinstall the game? I know it has for me on many occasions.

Both Rescue Targets and Sortie Defense Targets / Operatives, when equipped with a pistol, will show up as holding two pistols, one in each hand, even though they use just one. This means that the Defense Target spawns with a Lato in each hand. Or, if you give your pistol to a rescued hostage, they will end up having one in each hand, even though they are only using one.

Pls fix