[DE]Danielle

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.1.1

This Octavia update has fixed one thing and then broken something else with each update. You never communicate with the forum, dev streams have been pretty much non existent. C'mon WF, I thought you were better than this. You have SERIOUSLY dropped the ball recently.

Well i uninstalled game from steam and restore backed up game ..it checked for new content downloaded little patches 90mb max in size...and i was able to play it...thn for testing purpose i rebooted system to check...when i opened warframe it shows a 14gb update...and i aborted update force closed steam and opened warframe again to see a 2.8gb update..... either steam has problems or gamelauncher has....dnt knw what the hell is happening..

9 minutes ago, xXBLACKFORCEXx said:

I do not know that I'm supposed to have added the game now but I do not run it anymore now it's going to be a fps since octavia update I can not play it anymore and I know it's not because of my pc because I always ran well, Is a pc gamer but it ran very well and now I can not solve it do not make us have to buy new video cards because it is not fair for most of the players we can not buy a new one, fix this I love this game and I have Many want to play but I can not because I go horrible my rhino prime has the skin changed palatino skin has as it does not look like outer space or I do not know what but it is horrible and the ship also seems to have the reflection of water And not even lowering the graphics to the lowest I run it
PD: Download even the package that comes in options to optimize and I keep running to a fps this can not continue so my pc always ran and because of this update I can not play

Its not just you. The game interface takes a while to load and the game (pre log in) takes a long time. Nothing has changed my end over the Octavia updates, each time you have ground this game down

On 09/04/2017 at 2:29 PM, evilmoon75 said:

Stop asking for the UI they are probably looking for the problem as we speak...or write.

The issue isnt about "asking" about the UI, it needs to be addressed properly. Yes I know it was mentioned in another thread but 95% of people will never read that thread. Each time they do an update they should have an "ongoing" issues section to let people know they are working on issues that have been addressed.

People here are going on about thier game running with 1 fps. And im like. I played this game for 2 years with just 3 fps XD lol. But seriously i hope it gets fixed for you guys

Edited by BlueTunicLink
  • Upvote 1

Add this one to your damned list of broken s#!t to fix

Just finished phase one of NM LOR and lost connection to host for no good reason and he can't reinv me now.

I've had this problem numerous times and have lost out on many arcanes. Booting Warframe to play LOR is a waste of time these days because something ALWAYS goes wrong with connections to the host.