Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HELP NEEDED Warframe won't log me in!

Puglife_Zeal

Question

Guys I need help, Warframe won't let me log in 
I can log in on the website but in game, it keeps on asking me to check my info, again and again, I've searched for a solution for this but so far none of them are working 
I really need to login because it's Baro day and I need to buy all his stuff
Any fix for this?

9 answers to this question

I just opened a support ticket a few minutes ago with this exact issue. (Similarly I am also unable to login to League of Legends)

The auto email from DE asked me to attach some LOG files and when I looked in the EE.LOG file (stored in USER >> APPDATA >> LOCAL >> WARFRAME) low and behold near the bottom of the LOG it told me "Login failed.Error: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate."

I am currently researching this.

On 30/04/2017 at 8:34 AM, Gorgrak said:

I just opened a support ticket a few minutes ago with this exact issue. (Similarly I am also unable to login to League of Legends)

The auto email from DE asked me to attach some LOG files and when I looked in the EE.LOG file (stored in USER >> APPDATA >> LOCAL >> WARFRAME) low and behold near the bottom of the LOG it told me "Login failed.Error: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate."

I am currently researching this.

try to clear SSL Certificate from your IE

Well I finally fixed the problem. It turns out my accountability software, Covenant Eyes, was causing the issue. It reroutes internet traffic to check where I've been on the internet. The version I had didn't play well with Windows 10 after the Creator's Update. I downgraded to a legacy version of it and the errors have resolved.