Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed!

p3z1

6 minutes ago, Spartacuzzz said:

wewww... waiting for half a day for now Really

this is really disturbing

half a day...for me its been only 2 hrs...but warframe twitter page is giving alerts on missions..so i was confused whether it was my own problem... ya its annoying ..cant even leave the game for 10mins without playing

Edited by GokuCruz

It's either a server problem, or an ISP problem.

Here in the Philippines, my friend can play Warframe with no problems on his end (except for the sudden disconnection). While I can't play the game because it can't seem to reach the servers. The difference between me and my friend's is that we have different ISP.

Just now, War_Dancer said:

It's either a server problem, or an ISP problem.

Here in the Philippines, my friend can play Warframe with no problems on his end (except for the sudden disconnection). While I can't play the game because it can't seem to reach the servers. The difference between me and my friend's is that we have different ISP.

BayanTel on my end. Can't connect.

Edited by p3z1

Philippines here and im using globe and yep i get the same error like f*********ck im so pissed i want to smash my computer except its probably the only computer i can afford so i won't do it but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u just want that sexy syndana ;_;

Edited by 1Grimm1

Got back home from Germany for holidays, thought i'd play the game i couldn't play for a  loooong time and BOOM this comes. Nice start of my holidays...Greeting from Serbia having the same probs! Cheers

Edited by SoMuchBlood