Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed!

p3z1

has DE limited the number of players online? it seems like it.. i was playing a while ago but cant invite squad member or even go to navigation. Session failed messages or Cant create session pops up. i logged out because of it and hope to log back in and the bugs would go away. then i cant login because update server failed to update...  sigh..

Just now, Zazah said:

DAMN whats happening to the servers? i cant connect since sunday then yesterday i've connected to the game then when i get dc'd cant connect anymore T.T

I was also able to connect yesterday, but now I can't connect anymore.

Does anyone here know how to fix this? I'm about to sell some big stuff and earn alot of plats, after i pressed "Accept trade" boom! a prompt appeared and cant accept the trade because of that prompt, i forgot what it is about, i left the dojo, i tried to open the navigator to go back to dojo but i cant access it, once i pressed "X" to the navigator another prompt appeared. I logged out, tried to login, "Login failed, check your info.", i closed the game and opened the launcher and i cant even enter the game, "Update failed! The content servers are temporarily unavailable."... Damn, i missed that big shot and im not going to get that kind of deal again, i wanna kill myself :sadcry:

It worked for like an hour today.. then same "Update failed"

Not sure if something wrong with warframe servers or my network.. :/

Found this on EE.log..

4955.971 Sys [Warning]: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
4955.971 Sys [Warning]: Server: AkamaiGHost
4955.971 Sys [Warning]: Mime-Version: 1.0
4955.971 Sys [Warning]: Content-Type: text/html
4955.971 Sys [Warning]: Content-Length: 298
4955.971 Sys [Warning]: Expires: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 03:28:40 GMT
4955.971 Sys [Warning]: Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 03:28:40 GMT
4955.971 Sys [Warning]: Connection: close
4955.986 Net [Error]: Create session failed: <HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>Access Denied</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Access Denied</H1>

You don't have permission to access "http&#58;&#47;&#47;api&#46;warframe&#46;com&#47;api&#47;hostSession&#46;php&#63;" on this server.<P>
Reference&#32;&#35;18&#46;4232d417&#46;1491881320&#46;1c291d02
</BODY>

Edited by hidd3nsh4d0ws

52 minutes ago, hidd3nsh4d0ws said:

It worked for like an hour today.. then same "Update failed"

Not sure if something wrong with warframe servers or my network.. :/

Found this on EE.log..

I saw this as well, when I was sending my Ee.log to the support team. 

@Gamma745 

I'm not sure.. although I can say this is not problem with steam because I tried downloading from .msi and got same update error.

@War_Dancer

I got a response from support but it was just generic one to check firewall and stuff..

It sure isnt problem with those because I could login for like an hour today.. until I got Failed to create session and exited.

Then got the same error on launcher.

Something's wrong with either the client the server or the network. :/

Maybe it would be a good idea to know which region is problematic. To help DE know the issue.

I'm in Asia, Indonesia in particular, and experiencing this issue on and off (tried re-installing, only worked temporarily). I see that War_Dancer is in Phillipines.

Can people post where they are? To see if it's a regional problem or something else entirely.

1 minute ago, Gamma745 said:

Maybe it would be a good idea to know which region is problematic. To help DE know the issue.

I'm in Asia, Indonesia in particular, and experiencing this issue on and off (tried re-installing, only worked temporarily). I see that War_Dancer is in Phillipines.

Can people post where they are? To see if it's a regional problem or something else entirely.

Philippines here

14 minutes ago, hidd3nsh4d0ws said:

@Gamma745 

I'm not sure.. although I can say this is not problem with steam because I tried downloading from .msi and got same update error.

@War_Dancer

I got a response from support but it was just generic one to check firewall and stuff..

It sure isnt problem with those because I could login for like an hour today.. until I got Failed to create session and exited.

Then got the same error on launcher.

Something's wrong with either the client the server or the network. :/

I can only say it's the server filtering. The network is okay (if not, then everyone else shouldn't be able to connect as well), and the client is just relaying what it can fetch from both the end user and the server. Firewall is not really a problem (unless it is limiting users with Strict-NAT problems. Yes, even with router configurations, I'm getting that. I don't know if @hidd3nsh4d0ws and @Gamma745 have that problem as well) coz yesterday, I was able to connect throughout the day.

11 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

I can't say it's a Region problem. I have friends who live in my country, [who are not experiencing this problem]. They also can't understand why I can't connect, and the other friend I have didn't even configure anything on his router settings.