Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed!

p3z1

1 hour ago, hidd3nsh4d0ws said:

@War_Dancer

I just connected to my neighbour's WiFi and it launched without any problems.

I do get StrictNAT from time to time, because my ISP is S#&$.. so maybe it's problem because of new patch + StrictNAT ?

I also once played Warframe on my friend's home computer last week, and his connection with the game is okay. 

1 hour ago, tearingnose said:

@War_Dancer this one?
"Strict NAT detected. UPnP malfunctioning. Please forward UDP ports 4950 and 4955 to an IP address"

.eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cABKKT7wNgQJGrUlULMfm73
will changing the ports fix it?

Gameplay experience with everyone else, yes. Connection to the game, no.

I dunno, all I can say is that it started when they applied the latest update

mother of god. I used a vpn to get on last time I'm not going back through that again. screw it. Time to play something else.
I just tried this morning I was fine for the weekend, but if this happened to me during baro's visit... ffs guys I feel your pain. DE come on! the silence is deafening! since saturday!?

Edited by ashadcaine

this really getting out of hands, this morning looks fine i can play it but now this error keep showing on my screen. i was thinking that maybe the problem is on my router all this time but no, its not. been trying all the fixes and applying support ticket and got nothing. i have this problem since a week ago and its like a @(*()$ disease that come and go. 

Switched my Internet Connection and it worked. Tried tethering my laptop to my phone's Mobile Hotspot and I could launch the game. Though I'm sure it will consume a lot of my mobile data plan so I'm just gonna wait patiently for a fix.

i just downloaded zenVPN and it worked! the bad news is, this takes netherland connection and you need to switch to your country for a better connection which is not free. 

everyone that used the same internet service as me also cannot play warframe, so maybe the DE's server is not the only problem.

Well I had the same issue as of all you so I changed to my mobile device's connection and it worked just fine, it is until I connect to wifi again it launches an error at everything (even if I put my pw correctly it says wrong login info) so if someone finds the fix to this issue please let know, thanks.

I'm from the Philippines using Globe broadband, the issue came to me since Thursday and still not fixed, I thought I'm the only one experiencing good to know I'm not alone with this kind of issue, hoping this will be fixed soon, I had missed so many things and only chatting with my clan mates in order to know what's going on inside the game.... wish this will be fix.

Hey DE,

Below is the Launcher log;

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Server: AkamaiGHost
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 314
Expires: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 05:02:06 GMT
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 05:02:06 GMT
Connection: close

Could not get request /origin/222D3E3D/index.txt.lzma (status: 403)
Could not get /origin/222D3E3D/index.txt.lzma
Finished Binaries (0.8 seconds)
Total time: 1.0 seconds

Why do we keep getting our droplet session blocked?

Its so... frustrating to have found out that this issue was way way long before 2014. Goodbye Warframe.  Game is good, but developers just didn't care. 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/2/43099722036070714/

Hi War_Dancer,

Thanks for your reply. According to the networking analysis result, it seems your IP was listed on the blacklist. If you are on a public network (such as a WiFi hotspot), the Spamhaus blacklists may include your current public IP address because of behavior exhibited by another user's machine previously using the same address. A similar problem affects networks that obtain their public IP address dynamically, as ISPs may issue the IP same addresses to different customers over time. If you get this alert on your home or business connection, you should make sure your antivirus software is up to date.

For more information please refer to this link here.

Unfortunately this is a part of the IP protection that is enabled for the Warframe Servers and is a completely automated system. All of these bans are temporary, but Support does not have a means of sharing how long these bans can be, or removing them manually.

Sorry that we can't be of more help in this situation :(

• 2 weeks later...