Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few bugs with Warding Halo and its interactions

(PSN)Texas_Twurk_Team

This is a three-part post, although I'm not sure if the second is intentional or not

1. Ever since the last update on PS4 my Nezha has been dying and is still being affected by status effects during the 3-second invulnerability phase after casting Warding Halo, as you can see in the GIF from where I fully cast the ability, had enough time to aim and kill an enemy, and then still get knocked down. Previously it negated all current affects and prevented death during those 3 seconds while it added resistance to the Halo.

2. You can also slightly see how Artax doesn't fire at enemies unless Warding Halo has fully gone down and you take direct damage. Not sure if this is intentional but figured I'd bring it up anyways cause it seems to not be the case on Rhino. That's just one of the few things you can't use while using an ability he has, which brings up the next point:

3. Is not getting any effects while Halo is up fully intentional? You can't benefit from a lot of arcanes that require taking damage, Vaykor Sydon, and Ack & Brunt or Silva & Aegis' block mechanics. Might be missing a few things but no other frame beside Rhino or Nezha lose the ability to use stuff just for using the kit they were given (besides like Inaros or Nidus not benefiting from shields but the reason why is kind of obvious there)

Edit: I'm not quite saying that blocking with Halo or Iron Skin up should work, because admittedly that would be kind of OP, but at the least we should be able to benefit from the mechanics tied to blocking for those particular weapons

giphy.gif

Edited by (PS4)TexasTwurkT3am

This is a bug with kuva guardians. There was a thread here somewhere and the person found out that any war frame except atlas ( from passive ) will get knocked down from the kuva guardians attacks no matter what. Even if you have super armor or 100% knockdown resistance they will bypass it you will always get knocked down. Also He tested this on level 1 kuva guardians and he was still getting knocked down by the power attacks.