Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akstiletto Sound

Nightswatcher

Is there an option to start a petition or something?

I like the Akstiletto stats, looks and playstyle. But i just cannot bear the sound of it, that is so plastic and bad. 

Is there the option to lower its sound or the possibility for DE to change it. Currently this is the only thing holding me back from using the weapon a lot.

Nightswatcher

A lot of the weapon sounds in warframe are pretty bad.

The new guns they added last update really sound like plastic guns. It's hard to imagine they can even hurt anything, they sound like they were made in a 3D printer.

I've given up on expecting any of them to ever be improved; since even if they did start fixing them they release more weapons with poor sound choices and the cycle continues. I would rather they stop trying to make weapons that sound like toys.

Edited by Echorion

2 minutes ago, Echorion said:

A lot of the weapon sounds in warframe are pretty bad.

The new guns they added last update really sound like plastic guns. It's hard to imagine they can even hurt anything, they sound like they were made in a 3D printer.

I've given up on expecting any of them to ever be improved; since even if they did start fixing them they release more weapons with poor sound choices and the cycle continues. I would rather they stop trying to make weapons that sound like toys.

have you even used the dera? the sound of it confounds me, sounds like a swarm of bees more than anything else.

What if they are designed to sound like that? I really like how different the Prime sound variants are. I mean they have to be right? They are the original variants after all. It just adds to the whole Orokin-Designed thing.