Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Merciless System [OOC/closed]

Psychotoxin

So, sort of an idea, sort of a gauge of my fleeting story-writing skill, and part boredom-inspired mess.

Only Tenno, pre-18 RP. Warframe variety is encouraged. Nothing stops you from taking a frame that already has been claimed, if you really want it, but it'd be nice if every frame/variant was taken.

Application:

Name:

Preferred/Main Frame:

Appearance:

Bio:

Personality:

Plot, or something akin to it:

You are painfully aware of the fact that your goal in Origin System is not to bring peace, but to scavenge resources and build the newest additions to the arsenal every week ad infinum.

Lotus does not react to such accusations, but Tenno keep disappearing. Those who fail to keep up, and those who ask too much.

More so, a new "upgrade" has been forced upon every Liset in the system - resources can't be stockpiled, as every week the foundry's resource stores are whiped clean, and Platinum has become practically worthless. All you retain is your credits, but by now you have so much of them, that nothing can put a sizeable dent in your balance.

A new week has just started. You await the weekly beep, announcing the newest 'Tenno Reinforcements'...

-------

Questions? I probably have answers to them... maybe... possibly...

List of participants (8/8?):

Psychotoxin - basically God, and all the non-Tenno creatures.

ShrimpOverlord - Chris, Hydroid

SuperShadic445 - Henry, Chroma

UKILR - Ash Prime

Drakeardian - Weiss, Frost

IceDragonofAmber - Sapphire Irritum, Banshee

DaMadReaper - Rasmine, Zephyr

Yzjdriel - Arjin Tenka, Nezha

Denny2669 - Hun, Mesa

Edited by Psychotoxin

Just in case this takes off...

Spoiler

Name: ...

Preferred/Main Frame: Ash [Prime]

Appearance: The picture only all of the red is gold (I don't really feel like getting and uploading a picture of my Ash, but I might soon)

Image result for black ash prime

Bio: ...

Personality: ...

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)UKILR said:

Just in case this takes off...

Hide contents

Name: ...

Preferred/Main Frame: Ash [Prime]

Appearance: The picture only all of the red is gold (I don't really feel like getting and uploading a picture of my Ash, but I might soon)

Image result for black ash prime

Bio: ...

Personality: ...

I am correct in assuming, that the missing bits will be filled in, right? :D

45 minutes ago, Drakeardian said:

Hey, spare me a spot will ya ember?!

Also, what's the plot behind this again?

Heya, Drake!

Since we have 4 people, with reserved slots, I'll write up an IC today.

Plot is that there's some shady business going on with Lotus. Tenno keep going MIA if they fail to keep up with the grind, and if they question the system too much.

Sort of - uncovering a system-wide conspiracy, while trying to survive.

6 minutes ago, Psychotoxin said:

Heya, Drake!

Since we have 4 people, with reserved slots, I'll write up an IC today.

Plot is that there's some shady business going on with Lotus. Tenno keep going MIA if they fail to keep up with the grind, and if they question the system too much.

Sort of - uncovering a system-wide conspiracy, while trying to survive.

How serious is this event going to be?

Name: Weiss

Preferred/Main Frame: Frost 

Appearance: GJpakGj.jpg

Bio: (I'll work on this)

Personality: A tenno who follows a code with a mixture of Knightly chivalry and Samurai Bushido, Weiss outside of combat is a man who's stubborn and blunt but polite and gentlemanly but he does have a bit of a sarcastic streak when it comes to some people who may fall into obvious tropes as Tenno.

Favoured weapons: Boltor Assault Rifle and Kamas Prime

Edited by Drakeardian

Name: Chris 

Preferred/Main Frame: Hydroid

Appearance:

xeOQGce.jpg

ssBzif7.jpg

Bio: Once a scientist, Chris was never really good at his job. His projects always failed and were ridiculed by others in the community. Depressed and demoralized, the Hydroid went on to be a mercenary.

Personality: Grumpy and lazy, curious and skeptic. He says that even though he switched jobs, he is still a scientist by heart, and so he acts like one, always trying to learn more and find ways to prove himself and others wrong on things he deems 'off'. Those qualities are the reason he questions the Lotus' decision.

Edited by ShrimpOverlord

Name: Rasmine (Ras)

Frame: Zephyr

Appearance: 

bZVRlMP.png

Bio: 

Rasmine was born onto a planet constantly irradiated by the core of a Balor Formorian that had crashed into it. The inhabitants were unaware of this, continuing their daily lives as they always had. Slowly, the radiation poisoned their minds, causing unusual behaviors to arise in the people. In Rasmine's case, she gained an obsession with her Supra, leading her into a love of high firerate weapons.

Personality:

"Live fast, or die even faster."

Those are the words this extremely hyperactive Zephyr lives by. Every part of her personality reflects this. Her usual speaking voice is extremely fast, while her casual stance is extremely jittery. She's quickwitted, easily excitable, and equally easy to anger. She thinks fast, and acts even faster, usually getting herself and others into trouble due to this.

Weapons: Supra, AkStilletos, Sarpa

Name: Hun

Warframe: Mesa

Appearance: (will add a pic later)

Bio/personality: Many Tenno lose many of their memories after cryosleep, which means they'll either spend half of the time chasing after it, or make new ones. Sometimes, even make some up, like names. Her name, Hun, does in no way mean Honey, or she'll notify you with a punch to a region of your body of her choice. This Mesa can be described as independent, strong, loud, chaotic, and sarcastic. She likes to hang out with people, even enemies against their will. She gets bored quickly, which seems to be her excuse for anything.

Weapons: Stradavar, AkJagra, Kogake.