Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update failed! The content servers are temporarily unavailable. The update will be restarted shortly..

killingmercy

Just happened to me, first i relogged, couldn't log back on my account. Then I restarted the client aaaand i keep getting this error for one day now.

And its not even the first time it happened for me 

Edited by Tacritan

the game did it fine at 01:45 then i went to sleep and at around 11:00 it was broken like this.

there was no update for windows or any thing els

6 minutes ago, Firetech73 said:

I'm having the same problem; I haven't been able to start the game for 3 days now. Hope this problem gets noticed soon.

And when you message support you get BOT response telling you to WAIT (They can't even state how long) 

Serious company everyone :clap:

So far i'm unable to play for two days now. Last time it happened it took like week.

Edited by Tacritan

the thing is that it is random and not even a small like local part or something.

to bad that this can happen

1 minute ago, Tacritan said:

And when you message support you get BOT response telling you to WAIT (They can't even state how long) 

Serious company everyone :clap:

So far i'm unable to play for two days now. Last time it happened it took like week.

Check this out, this is our problem and why it happens so suddenly, like in my case, casually running random missions, then trying to relog, after having issues getting back on (the game would keep telling me that i provide wrong login info, i even changed the password, still the same, can log-in normally on game site ) I restarted the game and launcher does not work anymore, Vpn DOES actually help, but that is not the solution. On my connection Vpn barely works, it does not conenct to any servers.

This is their response btw : 

This problem is due to the IP protection that is enabled for the Warframe Servers. The protection includes an automated response to various internet based attacks on players. Basically, when the system detects malicious traffic, usually related to a botnet on your system or even from the ISP, our system blocks the IP. This way we can protect your account and make sure whatever malicious traffic that was detected does not gain access to it. Unfortunately, it leads to temporary service interruptions until those threats subside and normal traffic is permitted. I will try to give you as much information on it as possible. Unfortunately, we can't tell you how long the block will last since it depends on the nature of the attack

also this  

This is just not right, I'm propably not going to be able to play the game for another week, NEVER seen anything like this in any other game. 

Edited by Tacritan

In my case the issue might be the fact that I play Warframe with my spouse on same IP, but heck, why does this "IP BLOCK" thing even exist?

Whats even better is that We cannot do ANYTHING about it, its just their wonky system that screwed up. My PC is completely clean, fresh operating system, safe connection, no VPN usage (that might be a bad thing tho).

And when you ask support for HELP you get " Sorry, dont care, iz our bot, see you in a week mate, dont forget to use that 75% off platinium you will prob get after breaking your log-in streaks :highfive: "

Edited by Tacritan

yeah this is why i stop playing a year ago now i was like yeah maby fun to play and stream but yeah.

hope they fix this fast

1 minute ago, Tacritan said:

The issue is around for like two years now by the way and its still not addressed.

Just had my support ticket closed. Apparently Warframe will automatically block IP ranges if it detects malicious files being sent from those ranges. Everyone here may want to scan their machines for malware. If you share a network with many other people, you may just have to wait until whoever got infected cleans/completely breaks their machine. Watch out for technocytes.

6 hours ago, Phazerade said:

Have you all tried my fix yet?

A recent windows update messed up Visual C++ files, making a ton of games unplayable for a ton of people. That could be whats causing it.

I actually have tried it. But it didn't work for me even after restarting it.

However after an hour or so, my game suddenly started to work again!

I don't know if it was your fix or if it was from waiting.

But regardless, thanks for a possible fix! :laugh:

1 hour ago, The_One_Asian said:

I actually have tried it. But it didn't work for me even after restarting it.

However after an hour or so, my game suddenly started to work again!

I don't know if it was your fix or if it was from waiting.

But regardless, thanks for a possible fix! :laugh:

I wont take credit, but just glad you're working again :D Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

When i Start the launcher , it says 1.5 MB remaining , starts downloading , , goes to 0.8 then this message pops up everytime . Didnt have this issue a few days ago , Verifying cache does nothing . I dont know if its IP or C++ :/