Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Age of Exploration/ OOC Now Recruiting

(PSN)SuperShadic445

12 minutes ago, (PS4)SuperShadic445 said:

Yes of course you are accepted.

Cool. 

I'll wait for the ic to pop up then, although I might not be super active atm, since I have some things to do, but i'll do what I can.

Speaking of activity, what timezones is everyone in? Since usually everyone's online when i'm asleep

29 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Cool. 

I'll wait for the ic to pop up then, although I might not be super active atm, since I have some things to do, but i'll do what I can.

Speaking of activity, what timezones is everyone in? Since usually everyone's online when i'm asleep

UTC+03:00

Name: Nicholas Wyatt Sharpe -Prefers friends call him Nick or Nicky-

Height: Six foot one inches

Weight: 175 ibs

Description: A young Caucasian male with brown spikey hair, blue eyes and a chinstrap/soul-patch combination who has an Athletic body build

The clothes he wear are pretty basic, A red Turtleneck shirt, a Gilet padded hooded vest/jacket, black driving gloves with the forefinger, middle finger and thumb covering by the top cut off, dark slate tight jeans, knee high laced/buckle hybrid boots -similar to Doc Martins - with a dark brown belt with thigh holster pockets for extra pocket space. He also carries a shoulder harness under his jacket to carry his weapons.

Weapons: Two Energy blaster pistols -who are nicknamed Wick and Dante- and two Knuckledusters.

Vehicle (optional): The Cheeting Rabbit - a Hoverbike designed for speed and agility as well as having some features, including and turbocharge systems for maximum speed and extra pockets for storage. Nicholas keeps the helmet on the bike and has it DNA locked to him as the main driver.

He can also carry a second passenger with him.

Edited by Drakeardian

Lore: Artorias prime he is half transformer half human he was originally a human who became a member of team prime who was killed by megaton and the autobots brought him back by infusing him with some of optiumus prime's cna and dark energon

Weapons: Minicons (WIP) Dark star saber Dark spark and his dark energon orbs that shoot from his transformed hands and his dark plasma fusion minigun

Powers:he can use lighting, frost, dark powers and resurrect the dead transformers and exclusive to him the organic races

Outfit: black purple and red trench coat with a hood that's like a racer jacket with flame decals

Appearance: 12 feet tall purple glow veins black eyes purple eye iries black purple and red hair and muscles that dwarf 4 trucks transformed he has has thin shoulder plates a hood with a lower mask and a hard see through visor attaching the two large chest leg and feet armor and large arm armor with three batman style spikes on the sides and is usually 12 feet tall or if need be 50 feet    

Transformations:he can transform into anything he can think of  (he usually only uses his energy orbs

5 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Lore: Artorias prime he is half transformer half human he was originally a human who became a member of team prime who was killed by megaton and the autobots brought him back by infusing him with some of optiumus prime's cna and dark energon

Weapons: Minicons (WIP) Dark star saber Dark spark and his dark energon orbs that shoot from his transformed hands and his dark plasma fusion minigun

Powers:he can use lighting, frost, dark powers and resurrect the dead transformers and exclusive to him the organic races

Outfit: black purple and red trench coat with a hood that's like a racer jacket with flame decals

Appearance: 12 feet tall purple glow veins black eyes purple eye iries black purple and red hair and muscles that dwarf 4 trucks transformed he has has thin shoulder plates a hood with a lower mask and a hard see through visor attaching the two large chest leg and feet armor and large arm armor with three batman style spikes on the sides and is usually 12 feet tall or if need be 50 feet    

Transformations:he can transform into anything he can think of  (he usually only uses his energy orbs

DECLINED
Reason: Almost none of this fits within the RP''s parameters. 12 ft. tall? How is he going to fit into the buildings of Haven? The NPC Odin has a hard enough time fitting in most doorways and he's 7ft. tall! 
Not to mention how overpowered all of his abilities are. If you want to participate in this, you'll need to modify this OC extensively or make a new one entirely. 

20 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Did I read that right? a HALF Transformer?

Isn't this Warframe? not transformers?

Name:blade 

Weapons: dual wrist blades dual plasma casters that can either charge or be used full auto two smart discs a combi stick and energy mines

Armor all black predator armor and predator mask 

Appearance huge muscles not as big as as though 7ft tall black hair dark green eyes  (BTW his equipment is based off predator equipment he made it after predator equipment ) 

Vehicle a black and silver ducati

1 minute ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Weapons: dual wrist blades dual plasma casters that can either charge or be used full auto two smart discs a combi stick and energy mines

Appearance huge muscles not as big as as though 7ft tall black hair dark green eyes  (BTW his equipment is based off predator equipment he made it after predator equipment ) 

DECLINED
This Bio is extremely bare bones. While it would somewhat fit in the RP, the whole Predator rip-off just doesn't sit well with me. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

I was curious to know what your Blade oc is for a while, since I was unsure if he was simply a rip-off of my oc Blade, but nevermind XD

Dunno about bringing a predator in a sort of warframe rp, and can you manage decent sized posts with some detail? Instead of the usual 5-10 word posts you make usually?

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

^^

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I was curious to know what your Blade oc is for a while, since I was unsure if he was simply a rip-off of my oc Blade, but nevermind XD

Dunno about bringing a predator in a sort of warframe rp, and can you manage decent sized posts with some detail? Instead of the usual 5-10 word posts you make usually?

Yes I could and the reason he has the gear is because he watched the movies and wanted predator gear

Just now, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

My first oc artorias not prime just op af artorias 

I'm going to be a little honest here. I'm apprehensive of letting you join because of your other posts on the forums. They are quite bare bones and lack any detail. Not to mention they are usually less than a sentence long really. If you can prove that it's possible for you to make longer posts, create a decent character and overall be a better RP'er than what I've seen, then sure, you can join. But so far I'm really iffy on that. Like extremely iffy.