Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Age of Exploration/ OOC Now Recruiting

(PSN)SuperShadic445

15 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

You're all good mate - to be honest I completely forgot this was a thing until I got tagged since I forgot to follow for some reason (I turned off autofollow for threads I post in due to trolls in feedback threads).

Understandable. If you're still interested, the RP is still open. I've added your name to the first post. If you need to be caught up, just PM me.

On 4/29/2017 at 2:13 PM, crimsonspartan1 said:

Who exactly are we waiting on here?

I think we decided that Millie's already at the base, so I'll be joining once the gang gets there, but aside from that I dunno how the turn order works (or if there is one atm).

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

I think we decided that Millie's already at the base, so I'll be joining once the gang gets there, but aside from that I dunno how the turn order works (or if there is one atm).

There isn't atm, I think what I'll do is, if the story doesn't progress in the next 3 days to a week then I'll push it along myself. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)SuperShadic445 said:

There isn't atm, I think what I'll do is, if the story doesn't progress in the next 3 days to a week then I'll push it along myself. 

Can we also have everyone be there and maybe a bit more detail about the bases?

On 5/2/2017 at 3:27 AM, Drakeardian said:

Can we also have everyone be there and maybe a bit more detail about the bases?

That's a good idea. Might I also suggest the same, that you fast-forward our trip with a narrative detailing the group having arrived at the HQ with perhaps Odin giving a briefing or something? It may make it easier for Yzdjriel's character to join in as well, maybe she was late or already waiting there to begin with.

On 01/05/2017 at 3:10 PM, (PS4)SuperShadic445 said:

Don't wanna sound rude, but would we be able to progress with the rp? I don't want this rp to die just because we're on a pause, as someone has forgotten to post or something

4 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Don't wanna sound rude, but would we be able to progress with the rp? I don't want this rp to die just because we're on a pause, as someone has forgotten to post or something

I'll make the post tomorrow. I gotta study for finals right now and I got and interview later. I hate finals week :l