The Remote Observer: Vol 2.

[DE]Taylor

fZY7nr7.jpg

Hey Tenno,

Volume 2 of the Remote Observer is here! This past week lacked any Console patches as our team hammers away at getting Octavia’s Anthem ready for Cert, but there was plenty of juicy content released on PC!

If you want a look at what hidden gems came last week (and a peek at what's to come), keep on reading here.

=== 

The world of Warframe is huge with plenty of nooks and crannies for bugs to hide in - we simply can't see them all! If a feature or a mechanic isn't working the way it is intended, use this thread to let us know and include links to your own threads if you got 'em. We are also always looking for potential QOL changes from UI upgrades to mechanic tweaks. Be sure to share your ideas with us below - even if it's a question about intent!

Spoiler

Header credit: @[DE]Aidan!

"Learn more in our Dev Workshop here."

Here doesn't have a link, dat sneaky link!

;)

Is the what is to come scheduled for this week btw? I guess more of a heads up? (I just don't expect Earth to hit us sooner than 20.5 honestly, so I'd be greatly surprised if it came earlier :P)

Thanks as always Taylor! :)

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

We are also always looking for potential QOL changes from UI upgrades to mechanic tweaks.

There are a few weapons that guarantee a proc for status.  Weapons like sonicor, stug, and the secondary fire of mutalist quanta display a 0% status chance which is technically completely false.  The proc chance is 100% as it always procs something with contact.  The stat in arsenal should reflect this in some way.

Better understanding of the 'accuracy' stat would be a wonderful thing.

Really tired of seeing the "MASTERY TEST NOTIFY" after every mission

Would be great if we could choose whether to tap to fire or tap to switch alt-fire weapons

Status per second on continuous beam weapons is still the worst thing ever.  Be great if we could get information if this will ever be changed since I know actually doing so will take a great deal of time.

That's all for now.

Edited by Xekrin

A QoL / Mechanic change I'd like to see is arcanes getting their own separate system, or at least remove them from cosmetics. Maybe include them into focus or the infested room somehow? The switching with distillers gets way too annoying when (for example) doing sorties, during which I switch frames pretty much every mission. Switching arcanes around as well is way too much of a hassle and otherwise being limited to a single cosmetic is far from desired as well.

Alternatively the required amount of arcanes for the full effect could be reduced so it actually becomes possible to get multiple sets during this century. Either way, some look at the arcane system would be nice.

A recent post I participated in:

I'd love for y'all to fix the drop rate of the Cronus for people who had it before and sold it before they maxed it and/or lost the mastery for some reason (me) and had the weapon reset. Its basically impossible to get again especially after you haven't got it after over 100 runs. The exponentially lower drop rate per successful completion of the mission is absurd.

I had a pretty good I idea last night with a friend, and I wasn't sure if I would get it to the devs or not, but a dev actually appointed me here! (Thanks for that, by the way!)            

Here's my original post:  http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/135514287299980518/                                                                                                                     

But the gist of my idea is that, wouldn't it be cool that instead of having to go through all our weapons and clicking "Copy warframe color" for every unique colored warframe we have, we could have a "Lazy button" when you swap frames that's a different color you could click this button and it will instantly swap all loadout/weapon colors with your warframe's color without having to go into each weapon's customization.  

Edited by SuicidalRiceCook