The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Zenistar Magnetized = AFKy?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I prefer blast + corrosive for cc and armor strip.

But yeah, awesome weapon, regardless of how you have it loaded out.

How using it on magnetize bubble dont allow you to mod for blast + corrosive ?

34 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Max range magnetized bubble, max range zenistar then throw your Zenistar in the magnetized bubble and go make a samich?! It will cover the whole tilset in any defense mission.  it's actually kinda cool.

It wont deal damage to all enemies within the Magnetize Bubble. The Magnetize pulls the Zenistar to the Center, makes it orbit in a small area which limits the range the damage it does to where the Zenistar moves. Magnetize doesnt absorb the AoE from the Zenistar, or at least it shouldnt.

12 minutes ago, TekuXIX said:

It is a fun fun weapon.. even more stupidly fun with the new Chroma sword skin~

Agree!

tHXUj2i.jpg

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

I do too... in both aspects.

But... DE does as DE sees fit.

Kinda makes u dislike the fact that when someone figures out a cool way to do it. They HAVE to share it either here or Youtube. Like with Octivia for example. Surprised DE didn't wait till after her nerf to give her to us.

36 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

It wont deal damage to all enemies within the Magnetize Bubble. The Magnetize pulls the Zenistar to the Center, makes it orbit in a small area which limits the range the damage it does to where the Zenistar moves. Magnetize doesnt absorb the AoE from the Zenistar, or at least it shouldnt.

Agree!

tHXUj2i.jpg

So does it hit with the entire blade?  Or only where the Zennistar would be inside it?

Cause while that looks cool, I don't know if I could stand seeing my blade physically going through the target but not dealing damage because it doesn't have the range.

Edited by (PS4)gamerpie12

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Kinda makes u dislike the fact that when someone figures out a cool way to do it. They HAVE to share it either here or Youtube. Like with Octivia for example. Surprised DE didn't wait till after her nerf to give her to us.

Are they already nerfing her? That was quick. Not Mag Death Pull Quick, but quick.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Are they already nerfing her? That was quick. Not Mag Death Pull Quick, but quick.

Yeah. There are youtubers that showing ways you can do dmg and not do anything. Especially in survivals.  Also how you can spam notes in her 3rd to gain buffs incredibly easy. (Even thou I know that wasnt intended but players have to show ways to exploit). Nothing havent been said yet by DE but I know its coming. I think DE is just waiting. 

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293