Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Website is outdated joke] Last wallpapers are from April 2016

NightmareT12

Pretty much this... So you guys know all these cool renders Dean/Warren (i guess it's them?) piece together to make promos and such, that go over the Renders section of the website, usually on 1920x1080.

Last update was from April/May last year. Vauban Prime. It's still missing...:

• Nekros Prime
  • Valkyr Prime
  • Banshee Prime
  • Nyx Prime (yes, she never appeared the poor thing TT_TT)
  • Octavia
  • Nidus
  • Titania
  • Nef Anyo (?)
  • Update 20 KeyArt
  • Update 19.5 KeyArt
  • Update 19 KeyArt
  • The Index KeyArt
  • The Silver Grove KeyArt
  • Lunaro KeyArt
  • Spectres of the Rail KeyArt

I think that's all. As you can see, it's quite the list.

Also, since I'm asking, I'd like to request... I saw the latest wallpapers were FINALLY using more uncompressed versions (I guess Rebs passed my feedback? :P) -- the Update 18.5 one is almost 4MB! That's awesome, it means a LOT of quality for the wallpapers.

I hope you guys don't try to compress the pictures again -- trust me, I'll know by right clicking them! :P

Thanks for your time!

Edited by NightmareT12

6 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

urgh, that sounds like work. for that you need people. people want to get paid. urgh. nah.

I am pretty, PRETTY certain all the renders are done in pre-JPEG format (Photoshop .PSD?) and they just need to be uploaded ;) Not to say those people get paid to do them. I just don't know why it takes them so long to upload them, really.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

captura is a good alternative i hear 

Yeah no.

02ba8c22e6390d67c6bba6dabeda5730.jpg

I will never do that with Captura. I value their job far more than you would think -- hence the request.

Edited by NightmareT12

• 1 month later...

Bumpity bump, as Oberon's Prime Access draws near and content needs to be updated, may I suggest adding those to the website? :P Maybe even the fansite kit! I need mah upcoming paladin wallpaper! (plus angel of death)

Also, I learnt that indeed the cinematic stills can be used as wallpapers! You guys use them as static BGs for the PA page, so now I am 100% sure you guys can upload less compressed versions of it :)
BansheePrimeBG.jpg

Dat 200kb size compression shows, unfortunately. Otherwise I'd be using it :P