Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Physics bug

residente

RE9yCH7.jpg

As the title says, I can't get rid of this physics bug on my Equinox. It only happens on day+night form. Night form has no physics problems.
I've seen other people's screenshots and they don't have it. I've talked to other players about the matter and no one has this problem.
I have tried with Nvidia PhysX Effects on and off. I have my drivers updated. I have a GTX 960.

If someone has experienced this and fixed it please tell me. If not I don't know if this is the right place for DE to take a look at it or not.

Another bug is when I use the operator mode to active my Focus Passive Ability, my Equinox transforms in some naked aberration of day+night mode.

f998h43.png

Just now, HeartofDragons said:

I've also got this issue. I feel like night form might also have this issue, but it's so gradual that you don't notice unless you're looking for it. For now, I'm glad I don't have to look at it during a mission.

Never had it on the only night skin, but yeah, at least you don't have to look at it all the time. Still like @DMTx said, it's driving me nuts, I can't looking at it.