Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming THURSDAY: Devstream #90!

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, AuroraSonicBoom said:

In a ball pit filled with Vauban's mines.

You can hate Operators if you want, but they're not being taken out of the game. The only two options are that they stay the way they are, or that DE put stuff in the game for them which is cool.

Simple commands for Kubrows so that they would focus on a precept throughout the mission whether or not enemies are nearby (example chesa will pick loot or sahasa will dig with nearby enemies).

Btw keep up the good work, definitely one of my favorite games.

Why introduce Limbomb(cataclysm scaling off health and shields of enemies regardless of power strength) in the same patch that nerfed Telos Boltace, Synoid Simulor, and Tonkor for being obscenely good at instantly nuking hoards of enemies? Limbomb is significantly stronger than any and all of those weapons and scales infinitely, only being mitigated by armor or nullifiers but being able to take out at least a room and a half with a standard max range and efficiency build by spamming his ult button.

HI All Dev's!  

I was wondering weeks and weeks ago a concept for an Ember Deluxe skin what shows and told to all it was going to be released. Is this still happening and how far along is it? I am sort of suprised we don't hear any talk of it anymore. Ember Prime not so tanky but being useful in her ways when used properly. Anxious for your team reply! Slogan...Warframe the highly addictive.

(A Suggestion could a player VS player or player vs a one on one boss without interfierance from other NPC be considered. A mode where us as players are working ourselves up to battle just head bosses as all this time new and old players can utilise what they build more often like Junction battles.)

...Thank you all for your continuous distribution ...I'm at work so I won't be able to see this stream as it happens but be sure I will watch when I get home.

RJW_ca

Hello,

I would like to ask: 

What are the plans for that War Within morality system and if it will be possible to make choices again while replaying quest?

Can be Pacifism Defect mission style be added to Star Chart, maybe with different factions to save (War refuges, Colonists, Citizens ...)?

Little suggestion: Global system PvP similar to World Of Warcraft (Alliance vs Horde) and Dark Souls (Covenants), where players with Sun affinity could "invade" missions of Moon players and vice versa. Operator of invading player could even spoke Stalker style to host :D.

Thanks, and keep up good work :)

3 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

You can hate Operators if you want, but they're not being taken out of the game. The only two options are that they stay the way they are, or that DE put stuff in the game for them which is cool.

The hell is wrong with you? How did me using your suggestion to make a pretty obvious joke about their immaturity cause you to think I'm bemoaning their existence? You need to lay off the paranoia.

19 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

The hell is wrong with you? How did me using your suggestion to make a pretty obvious joke about their immaturity cause you to think I'm bemoaning their existence? You need to lay off the paranoia.

Um, your post was semantically identical to "they should go and play in a minefield". It should not be a surprise that your post is read as "Haha, they should die in an explosion".

Can we get standard model skins for special edition versions like wraith/prisma/vandal etc as a temporary way to recolour the models. 

Are you planning to do anything about the anti team 'nuke' playstyle that the new limbo encourages?  You've reworked other frames (mag for example) for causing the same issue but re-introduced the issue with the limbo rework. 

Can the syndicate sigils etc that go on warframes have the ability to go even smaller than they do now, ie like a small chest badge rather than a full frontal size image we have now.  Or even better the ability to run for a syndicate without the need to wear the sigil because the sigils don't always go with our fashion frame :).

Also can we get numerical values added into the placement options of the sigils so that we can 'line things up' when doing rotations etc.

Edited by LSG501