Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming THURSDAY: Devstream #90!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Considering Scott mentioned on Twitter the other day he has a list of ideas for Oberon, any chance we can get some general ideas what he's thinking, or is it 'too soon' to discuss properly?
  2. Is there any overarching plan for Helminth beyond being the source of the Helminth Charger?

And, as ever: Is there any possibility of indivual labelling in the Colour Palettes being added, such as found with the Dojo Colour palette and Kubrow/Kavat colour packs?

the "pineaple" ayatan from sorties and 4k endo are nearly the same in terms of how much endo it gives in the end (~3400 vs 4000). what about replacing the pure 4k endo with 4k KUVA ?

There is still a lot of people who wants a sorties kiosk. is there a definite "NO" for it ? aside the rewards from normal sorties it could have a special items that cant be gained from other sources (similar to baro stuff)

"Grineer" on tweeter post he pointed that he have a few pages of changes for Oberon. can you tell us more of the changes?

Some time ago someone pointed that the melee combos will be addressed. what about "reworking" them a little by replacing all directional moves, parry, hold and delay with a second melee button?

Edited by Kracken

1 minute ago, Kracken said:

the "pineaple" ayatan from sorties and 4k endo are nearly the same in terms of how much endo it gives in the end (~3400 vs 4000). what about replacing the pure 4k endo with 4k KUVA ?

There is still a lot of people who wants a sorties kiosk. is there a definite "NO" for it ? aside the rewards from normal sorties it could have a special items that cant be gained from other sources (similar to baro stuff)

"Grineer" on tweeter post he pointed that he have a few pages of changes for Oberon. can you tell us more of the changes?

Yeah Kuva reward instead of Endo!

1 minute ago, KirukaChan said:

Can we have Melee 1.0 style charge attacks back?

Not sure how melee 1.0 was, but I was hoping they could make alt fire be the renamed "special attack" so that it's much quicker and each weapon type can hopefully have it's own special attack in the future, but for now I want them to add this so that we can easily use glaives, zenistar disc, blade and whip grapple etc.

Also pls, Hysteria's augment shouldn't exist. It should have just been a part of the regular combos built into the ability.

Can we have more FOV? Currently 75 is too close for comfort. Can a 90 FOV and above be implemented please?

Will the just released Chroma Dynasty deluxe skin have some polishing especially to the visibility of the patterns and the missing eyes and features on the face?

Can Chroma's first ability be toggle switch change elemental type like Ivara and vauban? Please increase the damage and range as well. So this doesn't restrict fashion frame and it won't be a useless power anymore. Also new passive!

Can the Frost Harka skin helmet be reverted back or atleast made same material as Chroma dynasty skin. The metallic material is ruining this awesome skin as it's the same channel with coloring part of his clothe. Please revert or change. 

Will the Tenora be improved as well as per the feedback thread regarding it's sound and effects?

Will you give us the option to add more color channels instead of the current 4 color setup? Also can we have the option to place and move armor pieces by ourselves? As alot of armor pieces are not placed properly on alot of frames.

Can we have different idle animations for holding heavy weapons, nikanas and etc?

Can we have a forma that can be used only once but you can forever alter it on the installed gear when ever you want?

Why aren't the circles in warframe actually circles? They all have angles and edges. 

Lastly Thank You for keeping the dominion zenistar huge skin! Much love!

Edited by GKDK

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

When are we getting Melee Rivens? They are the only Weapon Rivens left (which honestly I think is all we should get) and it's been a while since Pistol and Shotgun Rivens were added.

I can understand it taking longer since it could end up getting very overpowered if the wrong stats are allowed on them to the wrong degree, but I have some really cool Melees that are just itching for more use, which I think the Riven system is meant to do in the first place.

(Also, Ivara Augments when?)

Like always, stay hotdog.
Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:

Zs1N6oJ.png

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

I think my only question this one time is... What happened with the last cinematic quest of the "trilogy" that started with The Second Dream? You guys are sure pretty quiet about it, Umbra and all... I hope it hits us SoonTM :P

How is Cam doing working with Steve BTW? Has he gone crazy yet? :P

What I would like to ear from Devs:

Will there be a Glaive "lock-on" stance? This was suggested in the forums after Ash's Bladestorm rework but no news have come since.

When will we have Ember and Mag Deluxe Skin? These two skins look amazing (on paper) and they have been pushed back for months no one really knows why...

Will we have Dojo's "mission editor" in the future? This was shown in a Devstream way back but as since died... I believe this would be a great help in Trials.

Also showed on another stream the "Arm-cannon", what happen to it?

Could you make a small animation before ultimate (4th ability)? Just a little change of camera position and angle for dramatic effect would be nice... Might not work for all but you could always turn it off in options I guess.

Any new additions in relays? Those doors in the back remain closed and I keep wondering what is behind them.

Speaking of relays: operators in the relays, is that going to happen?... If yes, when?

Any changes comming to Trials? Maybe NOT burning a key if you lose (like in the derelict). Having the possibility to win multiple arcanes daily. Making it more "new player" friendly... That sort of thing.

Also, why can't we equip Arcanes in shoulder, chess or chin cosmetics? That would be cool.

Now that we consumables for specters, how about a little more control over them? Use the waypoint to control their movement(s)... maybe?

Health damage visible on warframe's skin!? Something that is comming to Destiny2 so you better start thinking about it now.

That is all for now...

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666

light/heavy melee when? you've got spare buttons available [ie alt fire and reload namely] hopefully to include a channeling rework, and the ability to 'quick-melee' a charge atk while using a primary/2ndary sidearm [you know what would be super awesome? to be able to config whether or not you wanted 'aim/zoom' or 'block' per loadout as an option, that would be freakin rad, ie the choice to be able to melee block while using a primary/2ndary instead of being able to aim/zoom]

umbra when?

statement about no long having/owning a controlling stake of shares in the company? [ie DE no longer can make the decisions at DE, but LL has basically complete control now]

syndicate 'dynamic' enemies when?

raid/trials rework when?

dojo/relay interactions when?

dark sectors rework when?

dynamic invasions that change the face of the system/landscape when?

bring back the unique tiles for VIP/capture when?

more mission reworks incoming when?

all quests and prior events replayable when?

arghwing rework when? ie stop trying to make the AWs replace the WFs and steal the show, it was always a bad idea ; AW mode should be a blend, with each frame having 2 signature abilities translate to space and each AW brings 2 of its own abilities, then the AW should have 1-2 'precepts' that function like a sentinel does, ideal for the countermeasure abilities IMHO ; but also AW melee combat is shallow and boring, it needs a fairly huge overhaul, it needs to be more like ZoE2, atm all AW melee weapons are just different cosmetic stat sticks and that is a design black hole =/

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

This is something thats been nagging at my mind for a while.

With Kiste's repetition of mobile defense with the one tile there with the 2 tower consoles and one inside hallway every time you played MD there, and subsequently was removed for more dynamic locations. So how come the grineer mining asteroid mobile defense hasn't been changed yet? Every mobile defense mission on mining asteroids leads to the same result. The 2 side rooms with a cryopod at the end of it making it a dreading feeling to play mobile defense on the mining asteroid tileset because it never changes. And in most cases, if theres 3 consoles, you have to now spend time defending 4 points instead of 3 due to the end catch of the cryopod making you spend far more time in mission than previous. Will there ever be time taken to address this repetitive issue?

• Since we're "keeping?" the Dominion Heavy Blade Skin bug with Zenistar. Can we expect Ultra Greatswords or Great Hammers?

• Will we ever get weapons that have a single IPS stat? (ex. Hammers that are so blunt that it only gives Impact damage and don't deal any Puncture or Slash damage)

• What happened to "The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest" ?

• Shouldn't we kill everything in Infested exterminate mssions? lore wise
Edited by Acculluz
added another question