Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming THURSDAY: Devstream #90!

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, Madway7 said:

Last they said that they wanted to improve the current trial first before adding a new one since only about 2% of the playerbase does the ones we have regularly.

That is because that 2% percent is very picky about who they take on trials, what Warframe they have, and what build that Warframe is running. A logical course of action is making a Trial that is like a tutorial Trial so that way players like me, who ask if there are kind souls willing to take a Trial noob running whatever Warframe he wants, can finally do a Trial without giving up halfway through because they keep dying because they have no idea what to do, or keep quitting because they have no idea what to do. This will also allow players like me to finally experience Arcanes because either no-one will take them on a Trial or they have to pay a ridiculous Platinum price to buy them, so they just don't bother with this very interesting feature. And don't say "Everyone had to learn how to do a Trial through Law of Retribution" because I will counter with "Those that were successful with it would take other players out to do this Trial because they don't have the experience to do it." And so the loop  is born. Experienced Trial players will take Trial noobs because they don't experience, and the Trial noobs won't get experience because no-one will take them on a Trial. God I said Trial a lot

9 hours ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Can we get a revisited melee system?

1. With a two button melee system of light and heavy attacks combo will make more sense to use. Ambiguous timing that currently plagues the system with pauses can be removed all together. 
  2. Current charge attack can be replaced with heavy button press.

One problem I see is the Redeemer, it's charge attack is it's shotgun shot so that would mean the redeemer would need another thing to represent a shot. As afar as I know the redeemer is one of the only melee that has two quick attack settings (tap for swining the gunblade and charge attack for shotgun).

3 hours ago, Littleman88 said:

#2 - Acquiring riven mods - Will the tiers of riven mods be split into different methods to acquire them, such as the 2-stat riven mods being acquired through "normal" challenge scenarios like hidden caches or even Baro Ki'teer, while three-fers and the four-fers require trial or sortie runs to acquire?  The 2-stats are good, but obviously MORE on one riven is better, making the 2-stat rivens more akin to stepping stones/fodder until One acquires the same plus more in a similar riven mod.  I feel as though this system would be great if the reward itself didn't feel too random.

Maybe not Trials because very few people do them, and them forcing us to do them just to unlock a mod that has the chance to be utterly horrible doesn't help the situation with Trials anyway

When are we going to see a fix for stuck ressurections? 

It's a coop game, we're generally expected to play well together, so when I get stuck for literally four actual minutes as Inaros in the middle of a survival for helping people up how is that okay? This problem has been here for ages. It should at the top of the priority list in a game where losing your ground on endless can screw over an entire mission.

So, maybe I'm just a lore freak, but Warframe seems to be fundamentally based on its lore. But do you have any plan to:

- Change Infested Grineer in Infested Corpus Tilesets/Planets (vice versa). [not sure if the explanation is because the infestation duplicates what it infects]

- Make the infested a little less...I dunno... corny... for something that took the lives of millions it sure isn't very scary, and it isn't the color or anything. I just believe that the infested should stay true to their nature and be more horde-like, if you have played Once Awake, you understand what I mean - the Infested just don't FEEL like a threat.

-Expand on Nidus' orgin this year?

-Expand on or add more characters? *coughTenguscough* (I really love the Infested)

-Rework or expand the void tileset? Mechanics...visuals...

-Rework the Kuva Fort? Mostly to give me a reason to go there other than to get beaten by flying space junk.

-Have more melee weapon contests?(I missed this one)

-And Finally. That concept Steve had for crewed pirate spaceships.Make it a thing, please? Openworld archwing - or at least larger map archwing and space battles would be godly.

1 hour ago, WarOverlord said:

Can [DE] Steve promise he will seriously look into making the crewed ships happen, possibly integrating it into the clan kingpin system?

There are so many amazing things that could be done with it.

Video here - 

EDIT: Even if this doesn't make it onto the stream, can you guys at least get [DE] Steve to watch this? I feel it could give him some new ideas to follow up on.

This kind of blew my mind man.

4 hours ago, (PS4)BlkPwrRngr381 said:

Will there be an opportunity to get Excaliber Prime in the near future ?

No, never, the founder exclusive items are never coming back, though (hopefully) sometime this year we should all get umbra.

Edited by Ninjadeath721

9 hours ago, --Q--PPPokeHerFace said:

Are you devs going to rework the Snipetron so it will become a Corpus Weapon again and pushed back into the game? I do not own a Snipetron because it was removed before i could buy it from the market, i am not able to gain the 3000 XP while others could

You can gain parts of the snipetron or vandal one in Invasions as rewards, same from some wraith weapons ;D

1 hour ago, Nation_X said:

Only been a month without a Potato alert and no apologies etc esp for new players. GG

There was a catalyst yesterday and a reactor a few days earlier. Also there's a reactor up right now.  Maybe you should pay closer attention.

Just wondering if we could have all our companions free roam the ship? At this point of the games life it's unnecessary to have to pay 10k every time I want to swap from kavat to kavat, kavat to kubrow, vice-versa or kubrow to kubrow. Just in that example, excluding the last switch, I would had to have spent 30k credits. Including the last switch I would have had to have spent a total 50k credits. That is the equivalent of one to two Sortie mission credit rewards.

The current system for companions already has the structure to make it viable from a player stand-point as an upgraded incubator has the following effects:

• Reduces daily DNA degradation from 10% to 5%
    • Six-Pack of DNA Stabilizers last for 48 days
      • 75k Credits
  • Companions are placed into stasis if they become mortally ill

While I understand that this may make things cramped and messy inside the ship, an easy solution is to have the companions free roam inside operator's room and have only the active companion follow you throughout the rest of the ship.

Can we also get Focus added to the arsenal as a loadout selection? I find that, again, at this point in the games life it's unnecessary to have continuously swap at the operators room. We can add and replace lens in the arsenal, so why not just let us select and save our preferred Focus into our arsenal loadouts?

Edited by TheSilverians
Grammatical Error

1 hour ago, quietshift said:

One problem I see is the Redeemer, it's charge attack is it's shotgun shot so that would mean the redeemer would need another thing to represent a shot. As afar as I know the redeemer is one of the only melee that has two quick attack settings (tap for swining the gunblade and charge attack for shotgun).

Light attacks would start each combo. A combo'ed heavy attack wouldnt automatically be a charge shot. However a solor heavy attack alone could trigger the charge shot mechanic we know now.

This may seem meaningless, but you guys used to update the Warframe profile videos on YouTube with each rework. The Mag, Volt, Vauban, Nekros and Limbo profile videos are outdated and can mislead newer Tenno. Are you going to update them? If so, when? I really love showing them to my friends :]

1. Do you plan buff or change the way in which we can obtain Nitain Extract or maybe add it to store  ?

I returned after a long break and to complete all my stuff i would need something like 30+.

I know that there are some places where we can farm it (Lua Exterminate caches and sabotage 2.0 ) but after 6 hours of farming i got whole zero. I know that there are guaranted alerts for nitain but a lot of people do not have enough time to play something else than sorties and the probability of being online and having possibility of doing alert is rather not that high.

I'm aware of the fact that for some reason you as Developers or person in charge decided that way but current solution for people who cant afford spending whole evening playing warframe is rather none. We could get sortie like missions (only one per two days)  which could give us nitain extract or special high level versions of Lua Exterminate or Sabotage 2.0 with buffed chance of getting nitain (10% or more).

From my perspective current situation is just stupid. You cant build something because you dont have enough Nitain, even if you have full set of vauban prime with my current luck of being online on alerts it will be month or something like that. There are other thing which require it too.

2. Focus - any informations ? What you would like to change in current focus system.

Could focus school tree have some kind of nodes which would buff warframe stats in direct way (+X to HP/armor/ Shields etc.) or give to them unique effects (For example weaker version of Quick thinking, Rage etc.)?

1 hour ago, SpectreXenon said:

So, maybe I'm just a lore freak, but Warframe seems to be fundamentally based on its lore. But do you have any plan to:

- Change Infested Grineer in Infested Corpus Tilesets/Planets (vice versa). [not sure if the explanation is because the infestation duplicates what it infects]

- Make the infested a little less...I dunno... corny... for something that took the lives of millions it sure isn't very scary, and it isn't the color or anything. I just believe that the infested should stay true to their nature and be more horde-like, if you have played Once Awake, you understand what I mean - the Infested just don't FEEL like a threat.

-Expand on Nidus' orgin this year?

-Expand on or add more characters? *coughTenguscough* (I really love the Infested)

-Rework or expand the void tileset? Mechanics...visuals...

-Rework the Kuva Fort? Mostly to give me a reason to go there other than to get beaten by flying space junk.

-Have more melee weapon contests?(I missed this one)

-And Finally. That concept Steve had for crewed pirate spaceships.Make it a thing, please? Openworld archwing - or at least larger map archwing and space battles would be godly.

I posted a link to the video of [DE] Steve and a guy talking about it higher in the thread.

Just now, WarOverlord said:

I know, I was letting you know in case you hadn't seen the video of the other guy's thoughts on what [DE] Steve could do with this.

Believe me I did, and when I did I was ecstatic. (mostly because I can't afford Star Citizen lol)

Since Saryn Prime who came up after we woke up from the dream, all Prime warframe had their teasers, and, in one way or another, they all say something about the lore, or the orokin viewpoint on things. 
It's a shame they are not a part of the game though. 
Could these viedos be accessible from the codex entries of their respective primes?

That would be soooo cool.

With the 500th day milestone getting closer, I would like to suggest a new mechanic for the alternative fire of the daily tribute primary weapon and possibly a replacement to the Azima's one. I know i'm kinda late, but i figured out it might be a good suggestion anyway.

Let's start saying that the first time I have heard about the Azima, this immediately came into my mind:

Spoiler

From 2'11'' to 2'31''.

That is the Gyro Burster from Jak3, a popular game for PS2. It fires a disk that hovers mid-air and auto-targets enemies for a short duration of time. The disk used to consume a large pool of ammo, but it rewarded the player if threw in the right direction.

The problem with the current alt fire is that it doesn't really feel rewarding, as the disk just fires in a fixed height and it's not really effective on some of the maps, because of all the objects and height differences.

I would really love to see a similar mechanic replacing the azima's and possibly the primary's one aswell.
I would also appreciate to hear devs' opinions about that. Thanks in advance.