Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming THURSDAY: Devstream #90!

[DE]Rebecca

At the moment, heavy enemy units feel more like pests than threats. Having one bombard, heavy gunner, tech corpus, bursas, etc. doesn't really pose much of a threat, but dealing with swarms of them is frusterating as all hell when they're scattered among mob grunts (especially since bombards can kill you through walls). Do you have any plans of making these heavy units give off more of a sense of threat when seen, but also less frusterating to deal with? What about making them like mini bosses? Appearing in much smaller numbers at a time, but when they do show up they'll make their presence known. Maybe being larger, slower moving, easier to read their attacks and avoid them, but overall stronger and more difficult to take down? Of course having better drops and higher chances to compensate (but please no invulnerability phases). I'm all for having more fun and challenging ways to combat enemies.

With the release of Octavia, I have to ask.

Why is one of the crafting components a resource only obtainable after the War Within? Octavia's Anthem is available after second dream. I personally think that this doesn't make sense and should be replaced with something else.

Can we buy the lunaro ribbon accessory with platinum or Conclave Rep please?  

If love to rock it on my frames in PvE.

Also..any info on Lato and Braton Vandal?

Oh and can we please get the option to buy more loadout slots.

I am MR23 and bought as many as I could but with more and more frames coming out the slots are really lacking.

Thanks for all of your hard work on this amazing game..can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Edited by (PS4)I420t

1 hour ago, -CLM-Joker said:

With the 500th day milestone getting closer, I would like to suggest a new mechanic for the alternative fire of the daily tribute primary weapon and possibly a replacement to the Azima's one. I know i'm kinda late, but i figured out it might be a good suggestion anyway.

Let's start saying that the first time I have heard about the Azima, this immediately came into my mind:

Reveal hidden contents

From 2'11'' to 2'31''.

That is the Gyro Burster from Jak3, a popular game for PS2. It fires a disk that hovers mid-air and auto-targets enemies for a short duration of time. The disk used to consume a large pool of ammo, but it rewarded the player if threw in the right direction.

The problem with the current alt fire is that it doesn't really feel rewarding, as the disk just fires in a fixed height and it's not really effective on some of the maps, because of all the objects and height differences.

I would really love to see a similar mechanic replacing the azima's and possibly the primary's one aswell.
I would also appreciate to hear devs' opinions about that. Thanks in advance.

I agree with this one. But personally I think the rifle should be unique on it's own. Make the Azima behave like the Gyro Burster. But my idea would be to make the Rifle's disc akin to some kind of second Sentinel that follows you. It probably won't happen, but I figured I'll get my idea across. 

2 hours ago, pooptaco said:

There was a catalyst yesterday and a reactor a few days earlier. Also there's a reactor up right now.  Maybe you should pay closer attention.

I'm sure they mean Gift of the Lotus alerts, where they don't have to be online at a specific time of the day to get them, but rather online within the 24h alert.

Some requests for consideration:

A mod that amplifies the other equipped mobility mods (sprint, maglev, mobility, the mobility aspect of dual stat mods, dispatch overdrive duration)

Some primed mobility type mods?

Nova's Null Star particle - The orbiting electrons could determine "Nova's properties" and each one knocked off by taking a hit altered her or caused effects.  It could be made to absorb a hit but cause a quantum effect of some sort depending on how many particles are still orbiting. The power is neat looking but doesn't seem worth casting.

I want to use fireballs but Ember's 1 power is just terrible and pointless.  Can you jack up their potency and make them cost less?  If they had a napalm effect that might be interesting. 

Ember's powers really reward you for just standing around.  Fires should be actively spread.  World on Fire could make you a napalm dispenser.

Make Saryn's spores a wave or a cloud she leaves behind or maybe the wave would leave a cloud trail.  I like mobility melee and standing there trying to aim at things is dangerous and spores shouldn't be like a bullet you fire anyway. If I could just spend my time bullet jumping, gliding and meleeing with her that would actually be fun.  Instead people stand around and put spores on their decoy.

Edited by PikachuMarauder
left a bunch of blank lines at the end.

Any chance there is a update to Octavia/Mandachrod.... playing the same song in say a 20 min survival mission gets vary old.... it be nice if you linked another one of your songs that it would change that song to the active melody for the remainder of that mission or till you link another song

I don't know if this is doable but with the songs playing previews in the mission i would think it could be... please I would love to hear your take on this and thank you for your time

When you go about making new frames/reworking old ones, do you try to keep all Warframes equally viable, atleast in some niche, or do you want the starter frames to be "replaced" by a higher tier frame at some point? For example, is a frame that is acquired late in the game like Octavia supposed to be better in more areas compared to a frame like Mag? Or are all frames supposed to be viable in some way. By viable I mean a frame's ability to have comparable survivability or DPS or CC in a Sortie/Raid level mission.

Edited by CptKrieg

I just want to thank u all for ur hard work and

kindly do something about oberon a good frame but his abilities need a  little rework and  plz fix   his  buggy passive it gets game bugged many times  thank you again for  ur dedication to warframe 

I like where warframe is, the only thing i really want is a Rework for the Void / Derelict before the relics we could farm for hours doing t3 keys and stuff like that i really miss that, and with the whole "umbra" thing still in the works we could make umbra keys or.. something.. just give the void and the derelict some use. make some void fissures fixed there, just something... i feel like you took my home away ):