Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming THURSDAY: Devstream #90!

[DE]Rebecca

Could we ever get the look of the Orokin dojos with all of the gold and derilect looking tree's because I see them and I get envious because I can never have them in my dojo and mostly everyone I know wishes we could have them. 

Can we get more faces for the corpus as the only faces we get (beside the bots as bosses) Alad and Nef as the grineer get all lot of background given to us and they have a lot of bosses that are faces to them. Name any grineer boss to players and they think of grineer but the corpus only have two (beside bosses) to lead to them. 

Main question is that can we get more lore out of the corpus and more human faces to add to the lonely two that are there? 

What's the biggest change you'd make for new players to help them bridge the gap between Vor's Prize and Natah if you could do it with a magic lamp djinni?

Are there any plans to break up the fashion-frame blockade currently caused by the arcane system? Dont get me wrong i love my Uru Prime Syandana but i didnt unlock 40+ Syandanas to only use 2 (that have big expensive arcanes on them). I made a thread with various potential solutions, if you have the spare time <3

just a quick question, with the recent remodels to older weapons (which are great), are we likely to get a remodel of older prime frames such as frost and mag? although they have a different helmet they don't really differ much from their non-prime variant. 

I wonder if you guys have ever thought of adding a new Race of enemies that are similar to tenno, in that they are more agile, and have some interesting powers. Something we don't have in this game are groups of enemies that use glaives, bows, and forms of kunai. There are also very, very few enemies that have legit powers. This can potentially be very fun if done right.

Also you need to take another look into the focus system. When do you plan on doing this? 

Edited by TheWhitterMatter

Dear Devs,
 with a great amount of players coming to the "high level" and have to repeat the same over and over again, in order to keep playing the game without having always really new challenges my questions for you are:

• If the new changes coming to the Dojo is part of a rework for Clans, is there any plans to bring back the Solar Rails conflicts between Clans to be Included in that rework? (also.. is there any way to fit Conclave in this?)
  • With the enemies level currently going to 100 or more, why in warframe we can go only to 30?
  • ..and last but not least.. for when can we expect new Mastery Rank tests?

Thank you so much,
from a big fan, a big hug.

@----Legacy----: Thanks for clarifying that! Now let's see if DE actually wants to answer the question...

@(PS4)Magician_NG: I honestly think it would be possible, if they do compensate in a way. Else I don't think Steve would suggest a poll about it. :) Anyways, all we can do is wait and see if they are willing to discuss this or not.

Other than that, I'm just looking forward to which new content (Frame?) they'll announce :D

4 minutes ago, Anochan said:

@----Legacy----: Thanks for clarifying that! Now let's see if DE actually wants to answer the question...

@(PS4)Magician_NG: I honestly think it would be possible, if they do compensate in a way. Else I don't think Steve would suggest a poll about it. :) Anyways, all we can do is wait and see if they are willing to discuss this or not.

Other than that, I'm just looking forward to which new content (Frame?) they'll announce :D

Where and when did [DE]Steve mention this poll?

Earth Reword ? 
Tenno Shotgun ?
Umbra ?
Sentients Mega Arm Weapon ?
Weapon design contest ? 
New Peacock/Fan Weapon ?
New Lore Informations ?
More Comics ? 
Corpus Sentient Weapon ?
Nemesis System ? 
Next Warframe ? (because i think ''bard... hum ... Octavia'', isn't that great ...)

Yeah these are all the common question i could see ...
For Umbra and the sentient arm weapon, i know that DE can't tell much about it, because it would spoil us about the story ... but just how is progressing the developpement of the quest ? (don't hype us too much, we don't want a "TWW" 2)

Dear Dev Team,

if you could please take notice of a really big problem we have been having, we would be most delighted. The problem goes as follows:

Me and my friends can not invite each other to games, because we appear to be offline, while we are not (we are chatting on skype during gameplay and can join and see each other if we join the same relay in the game). Both of our firewalls are set to enable the ports, and the UPnP and NAT-PMP are both enabled. What should we do? Currently we can not play together (which is why we got the game in the first place) and we wish that would change. Is there any advice you can give us?

Thanks beforehand and best regards,

rokotosh and phantommonster