Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming THURSDAY: Devstream #90!

[DE]Rebecca

Надеюсь Devstream # 90 пройдет продуктивно. Хочу поднять вопрос о том когда выведут Gorgon Wraith . На мой взгляд это весьма актуальный вопрос.Прошу заранее меня извинить если затронул уже закрытую тему.

I have a couple of questions I hope to see answered

-Ember and Zephyr deluxe? just a status update would be nice

-Another user posted his question about a reworking of melee and how us the community and you Devs see things a bit differentl, but my next question is more of a suggestion: 

-for a possible melee rework, could you possibly consider adding an hack and slash element to it? i think conceptually it works with warframe, I have been playing Nier automata and recently replayed bayonetta 1 and 2 and I feel like warframe has a lot of potential in that aspect, doesn't need to be over-complicated, it just needs to be fun, flow and look really REALLY cool (especially with the more bootylicious frames). 

-maybe I'm stretching my luck, but in my opinion archwing needs a bit more oomph and importance in the game, but not like the limbo theorem which blows it out of proportion. like in uranus, where most mission can introduce archwing elements. making new hybrid mission types which work archwing into all planets subtly, and make it so that experience isn't gained painstakingly, so that way when people get to the jordas precept quest they aren't stuck there for like 1 year like me (i'm being serious) because my archwing is too low and i don't find archwing levelling and missions to be fun. edit: add brakes to archwings in space and boosters for the archwings underwater cause sometimes they are a bit too slow for my (or anyone's) taste.

But i still love warframe like my own baby (even more so) and just want to see it succeed because it deserves that. 

P.S: !plat

Edited by (PS4)romaohossain

When will the inventory interface be completely redesigned (everything from the arsenal to the screen with the installed arcanes? What is now is not the interface, it's hell.

For example, there is not manual sorting and hiding of weapons from the arsenal (purchased).

Need more sorting options. For example established arcanes should be sorted by arcanes and not by the names of Syandanas

On 4/11/2017 at 10:37 AM, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I think there is a disconnect between what is considered fun and challenging by the devs and the community. Invulnerable enemies are not fun. Enemies that force us to switch our strategies, prioritize and think are fun. What portions of the community say they want isn't always what is positively responded to. 

I believe some of the current systems in place make it hard to tackle this. Spamming E on an enemy isn't fun or thought out melee but it's most effective. Using AoE weapons aren't always the most fun way to play but it's most effective (with no risk until now finally). Fighting slightly different variations of the same enemies isn't very exciting, especially when theres no complexity to their combat. 

What can the devs do to address this? What can we as a community do to help bridge this gap? 

Can we get a revisited melee system? I believe this is one step in intuitive gameplay.

1. With a two button melee system of light and heavy attacks combo will make more sense to use. Ambiguous timing that currently plagues the system with pauses can be removed all together. 
  2. Current charge attack can be replaced with heavy button press.

I agree I think this would be a significant and fun change to warframe.

1. Can we have more color options for the clan dojo customization?

2. You have talked about implementing separate armor and attachment customization a few devstream ago and Geoff seemed on board the idea. Are we getting it any time soon?