Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming THURSDAY: Devstream #90!

[DE]Rebecca

Questions...uf, where to begin?

1. Any updates on Umbra?

2. Have any plans on the following weapons returning: Lato vandal, Braton vandal, Gorgorn wraith, Furax wraith, Machete, Snipetron? Guessing imperator vandal will come back at the end of invasions.

3. Working on Oberon rework for his primed version in a month or two?

4. Are you planning any new nerfs (please no)? Well maybe limbos DMG scaling?

5. Are you going to remove a couple of rewards in sorties? Regular lenses, greater lenses, forma and change 4k endo into a sculpture like you did with 2k endo reward?

6. Anything new with the clan missions?

7. Anything new about weak points on enemies...like you changed your mind about putting them in?

8. New solar system or new planets with higher lvl starting enemies?

Also i would like to say, great job with Octavias quest and her abilities and also awesome job with Limbos rework. Keep up the good work!

I think we need a portion that can set the default school for a spesific frame.For example I have naramon and zenurik right know..I run exca and valkyr with naramon.Zenurik for frost or nidus.Most of the time I forget the change the focus school after swithching between those frames.

So De can you make a button in action part can set the default school for a each frame?

Limbo rework is amazing; as a mostly solo player it has indeed benefited me a lot. As a friend of mine says: "you're never in a pinch with Limbo now".

On another note, are melee rivens still in the works? Other than U20, what have been the major drawbacks with them?

Also why does Tyl Regor keep his pre-U17 sigil when his looks changed enough to the point where it doesn't resemble him that much?

AWESOME!!! you guys are finally doing a devstream i can watch live and it just happens to be on my birthday!!!! 

MY question / Birthday wish:

is can you get me my snipetron & either daggers back i sold them for credits stupidly along time ago not know you cant get them back. 

i have tried to put in a ticket but idk if i went to the wrong place to if it wasnt seen but it would be awesome if i could get those back.

MY INFO :: 

THE JOERIF 

XBOX ONE

I have question ^^ In warframe will be house for tenno on earth  ;p? When we will live with our kubrows and kavats connected to nature drinking water and eating tomatos . Hmm that would be nice have a farm and playing with puppies or kittens but sometimes baro will come with gifts for our pets <3

Edited by Evli225

Snowball shuriken skin?

When will we be able to color each part of our warframe separately?

Could we please have a third sigil slot that is on our helmet?

Please buff Machete and Machete Wraith.

It would be cool if we could have our liset's appearance as part of our warframe's loadout, 
so we can have matching warframes and ships at all times.

Any chance for a Prisma Machete sold by the Void Trader soon?

Any chance we'll have Syndicate cosmetic skins and/or helmets one day?

Detron got a Void Trader variant, will Brakk be getting one too?

Will Machete receive a Augment mod or buff?
It's currently the weakest weapon in the game, and could use some love.

Will there be Vandal skins for Warframes?
I like the designs of the Vandal weapons, 
but they don't really match any of the warframes.
Would be cool if their colors where changeable, 
or at least there where matching Warframe skins.

Will we ever be getting a male Grineer themed tank/combat warframe with tons of armor?
Hopefully with a Rocket Punch power.

Would be cool is there where optional secondary missions during your main mission.
Like, during a spy mission, a officer could spawn,
and you could go capture him.
If you fail or choose not to do the optimal mission you don't fail your main mission,
it's just a chance at getting extra affinity,
and something to freshen up the game-play a little.

Would be cool for each Relay to get their own Bar where the Void Trader could go.
(he's always talking about wanting you to come to parties he's throwing.)

Would be cool of the Relays could have an Arcade, 
where you can play the different mini games like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.

Would be cool if the Relays could have a fighting pit where anyone in the relay can fight each other.

Also, could we get a smaller Kubrow body type?
I want to make a tiny dog, but even the smallest one isn't small enough.

Hey Sheldon, Geoff, Reb, Steve and Scott (and possibly guests)

Thanks for the wonderful expansive game. Can we expect more methods for Kuva farming? As I believe Scott has said in the past that "there should never be just one way to do something in the game" or something close to that.  Kuva farming can grow stale after awhile and it would be nice to see a passive method (possibly even endless) for farming the sought after resource.  The best example I can think of would be having caches of kuva at the kuva fortress as mission rewards or rot AABC rewards for the tile set's endless missions.

So I have questions about Octavia.

Are you going to add more instrument s instead of just string, percussion and choir?

Is there a possibility of adding an advanced version of the mandracord. As one who plays music I feel very limited. I want notes other than sixtieth notes. 

Why were the charge attack animations not carried over from melee 1.0? They were much faster and often more fluid. I miss by Galatine charge attack.

Any Chroma tweaks planned? I assume Oberon is next on the chopping block to be looked at.

Can you guys please add more ways to get Kuva? Doing the same mini-mission over and over is getting really boring over here!

I understand that the Kubrow as a companion was meant to be unique in comparison to the sentinels. However, due to the multiple classes of both the Kubrow and Kavat, the recent addition of the Helminth Charger, and assuming more "pet" companions in the future, are there any plans to make switching between them easier and perhaps less expensive. 

Also, as food for thought on the subject. Some sort of falcon companion that hunts and attacks my enemies would be absolutely amazing.

What is the likelihood of us getting the ability to farm Kuva from the Kuva Fortress? Additionally, will any improvements be made to the Riven system to reduce the RNG associated with attaining desired stats?

Is any progress being made to correct Limbo's pet taking damage while in the rift from enemies not in the rift?  This only seems to occur when Limbo is not the host.

Hello, DE Crew! I started playing Titania a lot more recently, and I had a few questions and concerns about her kit that I wanted to ask about: Why does Tribute's Full Moon buff increase the power of Companions if Razorwing causes Titania's companions to disappear? Additionally, could the possibility of Razorwing having a Vacuum effect similar to Archwings please be considered? Its very difficult to gather Energy orbs to keep Razorwing active in its current state and I frequently find myself crashing into the floor when I attempt to collect them.

Thanks for your time, and I'm excited to watch the stream!