Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming THURSDAY: Devstream #90!

[DE]Rebecca

I know the topic of allowing reloads during Rolls has been rather popular in the community lately. All I'm asking for at the moment is a baby step in for the form of Limbo's "Rift Dash" not canceling reloads, since it's a vital part of his kit and isn't even a roll at all.

Thank you and good luck. <3

Questions :

-Will we know the Design Council votes for Melee Weapon Creation ? (the suspense is killing me XD, Even I won't never ever be selected! :p)

-For the unselected ones, as property of DE, will they be throw in a Black Hole ? Used for further idea ? Stay in Design Council Secret Vault located in Neptune deeps ?

-Will Tenno's School be developed like Syndicate with special Weapons, Specters and Rooms (Dojo ++) ?

-Will the Legendary Prodman ask us for some help ? (Like a Prova Only Mission vs Lephantis sized Jackal, the prova part was a joke ! or not ! XD)

Hints :

Any news/drooling video for combo rework ?

Looking forward to Devstream90... 

Any word on PBR treatment for Old Alt Helmets, Immortal skins, armor sets (harkonar, iliac, etc...), and weapon skins ?? ... fashionframe is seriously affected by non-matching color tones, specially when using darker colors....     :v

Can we have the "copy main colors" button for kubrow/kavat attachments back?  please... that button was very useful

Thanks
Cheers

do you have a plans for Chroma rework?
Deluxe skin is here, but its vary rare to meet this wf in party. many users (me also) wants a true passive(some unique buff or ability, not just a parst of skill conception) and make 1st ability great again more usable, maybe just make much powerful and replace with Effigy.
P.S.: sry for my english if its hard to understand

4 hours ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I think there is a disconnect between what is considered fun and challenging by the devs and the community. Invulnerable enemies are not fun. Enemies that force us to switch our strategies, prioritize and think are fun. What portions of the community say they want isn't always what is positively responded to.

What can we as a community do to help bridge this gap? What portions of the community say they want isn't always what is positively responded to.

Also:

Can we get a revisited melee system?

1. With a two button melee system of light and heavy attacks combo will make more sense to use. Ambiguous timing that currently plagues the system with pauses can be removed all together. 
  2. Current charge attack can be replaced with heavy button press.

the melee question has all ready been discussed about when they where in the processing of going melee 2.0

it would only add to more complexion of keys that need to be in use. i mean if they where to add a heavy charge attack key seperatly from holding E where would you place it let alone on controller ?

there is no comfortable  location to naturally position your hands near. cause you're either those few that actually remap all your keys like me or you are those that simply learn the controls as is.

for me everything is the same except

T = Waypoint 

v = Switch camera positions

z = bind to gear slot

alt = bind to gear slot 

this allows me to be within a keys reach of what ever it is i need to press for the intended purpose. z obviously being the hardest but thats genuinely reserved for codex scanner / synthesis scanner witch is very rarely used. and console mapping must be a right pain enough as is. 

personally i feel adding more keybinds that are all ready perfectly fine where they are just over complicates the gameplay. and thats coming from someone that feels the game is very easy to pickup and play easily enough as is.

that doesn't mean tho im not entirely happy with the way the melee system works right now. i feel it could be a bit more improved but i understand the constraints that comes with this sort of issue especially with an all ready packed keybinding area around WASD

Edited by DiBBz

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Are Trials ever going to be expanded upon again? I'm still waiting on Nightmare Jordas Verdict, but I honestly would love to have a Fresh, New Trial. (I imagine it'd be Corpus based right?)

Last they said that they wanted to improve the current trial first before adding a new one since only about 2% of the playerbase does the ones we have regularly.

What I'm asking or requesting would take quite a bit of work but have you ever considered color packs or material packs that change more than just color? A good year before Baro brought his Ki'Teer palette I've wanted to see a "Prisma Color Palette" that gives a metallic or slight metallic effect along with color. Since I have the nasty habit of making all my frames look like primes certain warframe textures can mess that up on occasion

Inaros is probabily the best example of a difficult frame to work with in giving it a prime look.

EDIT: The Thirty Third?

Spoiler

http://www.gamasutra.com/db_area/images/blog/191981/hero.png

You did what the storm could not Walker, destroy the Damned Thirty Third, do you feel like a hero yet?

Edited by Zahnny
None of this would have happened if you had just stopped

Proto-Exalibur. PBR. When?

Current riven mod system is HORRIBLE. Why we can't choose it's stats? RNG doesn't know strongest sides of weapons. How +100% crit chance is usefull on a gun with 2.5% crit chance? Why can't we spent like extra 100 kuva to remove negative stats? Why negative stats even a thing if these mods suposed to bring old guns to life? Why kuva spending even if roll hasn't been accepted? Shouldn't riven mods dissolve into exact same amount of kuva spend on rolls?

All I want to say that riven mods and kuva farming is any effort punishinig system without progress that makes me want to leave warframe for good. By the way, 15 mods cap? Is this a joke? I didn't done sorties for 2 and a half month because I just wont get any usefull thing out of this. Basicaly you locked me out of game content. Untill I pay huh.

?1. Could we maybe get a Filter for linked items in trade chat so we can only see the things we are interested in buying? I.e, riven weapon names, prime parts, weapons, certain moods. it could clear up trade chat little and maybe after coming back from a mission we could still see the same list of post and tell which are new by a highlight so we don't miss out on stuff, better than an auction house right? 

?2. Flashlight on/off on holding "interact? 

Edited by Regenerating_Degenerate

Can we get more reasons to play on kuva fortress? You released this awesome tileset, but players just don't need to play on it at all. Even though it is a lot of fun to play, it is a waste of time as far as game progress goes.

Also earth remaster when?

I have seen it mentioned in this thread a few times but I would like to belabor the want for an explanation about the Nyx Assimilate changes. This has been viewed as a major nerf by many players (admittedly, myself included), and has definitely impacted how much I play this frame in a negative way. Is there some overarching reasoning for this change? Is there a possibility of it being reverted? Please?

Also, I would definitely love to see more info on the tenno shotgun as well as that sweet arm cannon that has been demoed a few times before. 

P.S. New Deluxe Skins?

Thanks!

1.  Will Kuva and by extensions rivens ever receive a revisiting? Will kuva ever become a resource on the Kuva Fortress?

2. Will a "Token" system for sorties ever be looked at or implemented?

3. Will more older weapons be buffed?

4.Are hydroid/oberon/chroma and other frames going to be reworked?

I have three questions/suggestions:

1) Can we have Focus added to the Arsenal?

2) Can the action of capturing a target or activating a Life Support pod be changed to a channel instead of a locked-in action where we are defenseless?

3) How tired are you of people asking about Umbra?

Thanks, and keep up the great work.

Hello! :lotus:

Questions
- Kingspin when?
- Some news for clan beyond kingpin?
- Next Deluxe

- Focus School, some plans?
- Oberon Prime Confirmed?
- Next New Warframe

Request
- Revamp Titania (something with sinergy with 4 skill or 2 skill buffs), Titania deserve the same power than Octavia and Nidus, also syndicate mods!  
- Also a liiiittle revamp on Oberon too, I even understand that it is an easy-to-access warframe, but I believe it's deserved
- DethCube Revamp and also a exclusive mod for the sentinel, dropped on Rathuum maybe ?

Edited by --Blame--