Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming THURSDAY: Devstream #90!

[DE]Rebecca

I notice a lot of people are asking for reworks for chroma or obraon, but the frame that needs the most work is Zephyr her 1 is pretty much bullet jumping with a little more damage or range. her 2 is just a ground slam but weaker depending how you build her and can be overpowered by high tier weapons. the only power that make her okay is her 3. so if y'all could make a few tweaks to her.

Hiya, DE! A few questions here!

1. What about the orbiter rework, and multiple people being inside one orbiter? I want my friends to be my copilots, gosh darn it! ;w;

2. Expanded Operator usage, perhaps weapons aside from void power?

3. Will we get an Oberon, Zephyr, Chroma, and/or Nezha rework?

4. Where's our Earth rework?

5. Fixes for graphic settings?

3 minutes ago, austinfreak123 said:

I notice a lot of people are asking for reworks for chroma or obraon, but the frame that needs the most work is Zephyr her 1 is pretty much bullet jumping with a little more damage or range. her 2 is just a ground slam but weaker depending how you build her and can be overpowered by high tier weapons. the only power that make her okay is her 3. so if y'all could make a few tweaks to her.

well due to the fact that her usage rate is far below oberon and chroma I doubt she'll get reworked before those 2

4 minutes ago, MaximumGam1ng said:

well due to the fact that her usage rate is far below oberon and chroma I doubt she'll get reworked before those 2

Well I understand that but wouldn't giving her a new rework/better powers make her more used, depending on the power she gets.

Hi! My questions below:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith Dera AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Bring back Tonkor's grenades bounciness.
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  3. Baro when?
  4. Umbra when?
  5. Earth remaster when?
  6. Pablo appearance during devstream when?
  7. Clan nemesis system when?
  8. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  9. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling for enemies when?
  10. Operator interacting with pets when?
  11. Focus changes when?
  12. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  13. Kuva boss when?
  14. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?

Keep up the good work! :)
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor. :)

Edited by Eldirian
Forgot about Kuva boss and derelict matchmaking.

Any chance we can get an Advanced Mandachord Creation option? I understand the whole point of the current simplicity is to not overwhelm less musically inclined players, but if you add an advanced option, you can have the current system for non-experts and advanced mode for people who really just wanna go hog wild with it.

Also, any chance we can get our own mandachord as a seperate volume slider from in game music?

How advanced can we get with AI?

Almost all games use a singular AI routine : run at player, try to pew pew player.  I'm going to say it!  This is dumb, it looks dumb, and it plays dumb.

I've noticed you notice this, too.  I've seen you attaching stomper moas to nullifiers in invasion missions!  Don't deny it!  Do more of it!

Shouldn't Grineer be forming fire teams to deliver overwhelming force?  Shouldn't Corpus be herding players with bots into nullifier-laden ambushes?  Shouldn't infested be constantly laying in ambush, sending hoards of trash mobs until the big bros jump out?

It seems to me that advanced AI relies on establishing a base doctrine.  Then you apply that doctrine to some goal, like killing a player.  That seems like fun, don't it?

On a related note, do companions really need to persistently exist?  What I mean is, do companions need to be a free-floating entity or can they be something that only exists relative to what the player is doing?  So often, it seems the animal companions get distracted tracking after some NPCs and die.  The problem is they were doing something over there that did nothing for the player.  So, let's limit their existence in the environment to what the player is doing.

Also, craftable eggs to replace sentinels in mission.  If you aren't going to give them one of the three regeneration methods available to the meat sacks, at least give us something.

Lately there hasn't been too many squads going into the Void other than for grinding, is there a possibility that maybe there will be a rework for Void to have more players be engaged in it instead of just using it for Relics and Argon Crystals? Something like having a Prime and interacting with something will enhance your abilities instead of simply getting energy?

Can [DE] Steve promise he will seriously look into making the crewed ships happen, possibly integrating it into the clan kingpin system?

There are so many amazing things that could be done with it.

Video here - 

EDIT: Even if this doesn't make it onto the stream, can you guys at least get [DE] Steve to watch this? I feel it could give him some new ideas to follow up on.

Edited by WarOverlord

Will Focus, Hydroid and other things ever come out of Development Hell?

When is the next round of TennoGen due to hit the market (also is any of Yatus's stuff there?)

And finally are you going to make a fully time-ability based Warframe? Because if you are, take a look at the time abilities in the game Quantum Break for inspiration becuse the abilities in that game are amazing and could work for Warframe