The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Megan : Nezha vs Oberon ?? (Twitter)

Trickst3rGawd

13 minutes ago, Schregger said:

Might be a deluxe skin or something along those lines. Can't see them holding a vote for a rework between two frames, when one needs it and the other doesn't.

Oberon already got a deluxe skin. I wouldn't mind Nezha deluxe but we still got Ember, Mag & Zephyr waiting in the line.

1 hour ago, Somethinglurks said:

Then it's just a popularity contest, not who needs the rework more or who was here first. 

Plus, not everyone uses twitter.

But why prime a frame no one likes? If the poll is clear that people prefer Nezha over oberon then he should be primed first. 

9 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Because there is a history to follow...

Not really. That's just a made up pattern that the fans created. Last time I checked DE had no confirmed pattern. All they said was they used the ones the art team felt like making. 

I refuse to vote on anything unless I have enough facts to make an informed decision.

Nezha what vs Oberon what?

Sexiness? Easy, Wukong.

Next up for tweaks? Easy, Wukong.

Next Prime? Easy, Wukong.

But seriously, unless I actually know what impact my vote will have I'll pass.

1 hour ago, Somethinglurks said:

If this is how they decide the next rework or prime, shame on them.

Maybe the vote is just for the next primetime to decide which frame she is playing? You shouldn´t judge if you actually don´t know what the poll is about.

Nevertheless I agree with

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Vault_Hunter said:

Oberon! We need a poll on the forums, not everyone uses other social media.

3 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Not really. That's just a made up pattern that the fans created. Last time I checked DE had no confirmed pattern. All they said was they used the ones the art team felt like making. 

How is it "made up"? It's pretty much clear aside of some exceptions like nova and valkyr (probably due to grab some extra quick cash). And if you were even remotely right with your statement of "If it's clear that people prefer nezha, then he shall get primed first", then we still wouldn't have volt, banshee or hell, even nyx. Why not just go prime nidus, octavia, inaros and mirage then and skip oberon and hydroid forever? Simple, because it would suck. The next incoming prime frames in the roster should get the love they deserve. Oberon also pretty much confirmed to get a rework next and this is how it should be. Nezha is way too new.

Anyway, this poll won't have any connections with prime access whatsoever so, whatever.

57 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

How is it "made up"? It's pretty much clear aside of some exceptions like nova and valkyr (probably due to grab some extra quick cash). And if you were even remotely right with your statement of "If it's clear that people prefer nezha, then he shall get primed first", then we still wouldn't have volt, banshee or hell, even nyx. Why not just go prime nidus, octavia, inaros and mirage then and skip oberon and hydroid forever? Simple, because it would suck. The next incoming prime frames in the roster should get the love they deserve. Oberon also pretty much confirmed to get a rework next and this is how it should be. Nezha is way too new.

Anyway, this poll won't have any connections with prime access whatsoever so, whatever.

Yeah I don't know why anyone thinks this poll has anything to do with Prime Access, they wouldn't decide that way, that would be absurd. 

And like you said, aside from the occasional exception, they do mostly follow release order, with a bias toward older frames. Even with Valkyr she was only one place out of line, she was barely cutting at all, and considering it was the holidays it wasn't too surprising. 

Nova was the only prime frame that really got huge cuts. 

1 hour ago, IceColdHawk said:

I was saying it's made up because DE never confirmed that this pattern exists. 

17 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

I was saying it's made up because DE never confirmed that this pattern exists. 

Lol as if they'd ever confirm their plans to us mate xD, idk about you but DE is a company you can rely on their past actions to predict their next moves, and they will never leak anything, ever. They got furious when banshee got leaked so idk about you but history has a tendency to repeat itself not just for games but irl as well.

Just now, AlphaTheFinalBalance said:

Lol as if they'd ever confirm their plans to us mate xD, idk about you but DE is a company you can rely on their past actions to predict their next moves, and they will never leak anything, ever. They got furious when banshee got leaked so idk about you but history has a tendency to repeat itself not just for games but irl as well.

Have you ever see Steve or Rebecca's twitters? They leak all the time. They get upset when something leaks without their permission, they would have no problem with telling us the pattern. 

Just now, Miser_able said:

Have you ever see Steve or Rebecca's twitters? They leak all the time. They get upset when something leaks without their permission, they would have no problem with telling us the pattern. 

And how does that rebuttal my argument that they will never confirm anything with the playerbase on releases that could span years ahead. Because having the warframe prime release schedule confirmed means Years of plans exposed that they will not want to be. Again history has a tendency to repeat itself quite often.