Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.2.0

[DE]Megan

No fix for:

Atlas and Wukong having switched javelin stances

Large primaries such as Opticor or Tenora having improper left hand placement resulting in broken wrist

Limbo's agile stance looping incorrectly

Corpus Tech being affected by Supra buff

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Ash being able to insta-kill the Juggernaut by doing a finisher. Finishers are unable to be performed on the Juggernaut/Juggernaut Behemoth. 

How about you fix the Juggernaut insta-killing the entire party through walls with its exploding spike attack instead

Navigator augment?

Welp I was looking forward to an Ivara one - not so much now, I think i'll pass on these augments, I don't think they'll see much if any use at all sadly.

Why? Navigator is too slow and clunky to use, why waste time using it when you can just blitz through most enemies with a standard weapon - I thought it'd be a prowl augment that enables sprinting D:

Great about the UI though.

Edited by Latiac

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Ash being able to insta-kill the Juggernaut by doing a finisher. Finishers are unable to be performed on the Juggernaut/Juggernaut Behemoth. 

How about you guys fix Fatal Teleport not working half the time? that'd be real nice :)

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the collision of Defense targets in Defense and Mobile Defense missions being rotated for Clients relative to the mesh.
  • Potential fix for Clients not seeing Interception UI after a Host migration.

Thank you! :clem: Already excited to tinker with the HUD scaling.

I am sure that play will show something not mentioned here, but the augments don't really seem super appealing at the moment. I am sure someone will have a little fun with the navigator mod, but what does the firewalker one even mean?

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Titania:
BEGUILING LANTERN
Lantern Augment:
Attracted enemies take 100% more melee damage from all squadmates.

That would be nice if Lantern didn't cause the attraction to float away, out of range of enemies that it is meant to attract, within 2 seconds of the cast...  Please for the love of god, fix this.  This issue makes the ability borderline useless for anything other than max range builds.