Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.2.0

[DE]Megan

23 minutes ago, Raniu said:

Augment for Nezha's FIREWALKER!? I'd hype but doesn't look too promising, sadly.

Hey, why not alternative augment for Chroma's Spectral Scream that, say, changes energy colours allowing you to change the element in-mission? =)

Yeah just how about we make him proc all stats with all of his abilities

Can you explain the changes / ideas behind the augments DE? They feel incredibly uninspired.

Inaros' was expected from the DC voting, not much else to say there. It seems somewhat useful.

Nezha's Firewalker seems decently strong, but when it was voted on, it was supposed to end with Nezha releasing the burst in a conical fire-kick, you know, so it FELT like an augment? But you made a it into "MORE FIREWALK" instead? Why?
EDIT: I mean yes, it DOES do a "kick" (more like a "football pass" kind of thing), but the path is also very narrow, just like the regular firewalker thing. The power is not horrible though, but the line's narrowness and the lameness of the kick is... well... I expected more :(

And where's Ivara's Teleporting Navigator? Oh ok, you made it a plain and boring statbooster instead. Bleh.

And then Titania's Lantern... is that a troll? I mean, DE, you KNOW that the target tends to float away, usually UPWARDS, right??

Edited by Azamagon

1 minute ago, Leonardo_DeKappario said:

Yeah just how about we make him proc all stats with all of his abilities

Changes should be balanced.

The process of changing energy color (and the element along with it) could require you to have Spectral Scream activated for 10+ seconds or whatever.

Nerf Ivara's navigator drain. Why should I lose 400+ energy in five seconds (even with +165% power efficiency) just because I pressed LMB to make it fly faster, meanwhile Ember casts an ult that kills everything in a massive radius and she can go for like 10 minutes straight.