Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.2.0

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Raniu said:

Augment for Nezha's FIREWALKER!? I'd hype but it doesn't look too promising, sadly.

Hey, speaking of augments. With the Spectral Scream being hot topic lately, why not change the augment so it, say, changes energy colours allowing you to change the element in-mission?

Also, new Furis looks good with the wood =)

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Oh, and still no fix for inability to zoom out in the focus screen.

I like that idea, but honestly that shouldn't be an augment, that should be a rework. Allowing chroma to change his elemental type like ivara can change her arrows and vauban his grenades. Never was much of a passive either. He should have a new passive to go along with the changes.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Locked doors will now appear as ‘off’ (no color) instead of glowing red. This was causing confusion for colorblind players.

It wasn't causing confusion for me, and I am actually kind of red/green colorblind, thank you very much.

Just now, Kuari said:

Does the status effect augment for Inaros include being knocked down?

I assume if the knock is caused by Blast or Impact, yes, Scoprions and Ancients Zipline i doubt will count.

Thou i guess best is test it in the Simularicum.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Chroma's Dynasty Skin loincloth lingering with the pelt instead of his undersuit when casting Effigy. 

WHY!?!? D:

The loincloth's estetic doesn't suit his undersuit style AT ALL, please revert this / make it optional / remove it for both, his pelt and his undersuit while the ult is up.
I just realized that and was crying inside, and saw it listed in the patchnotes afterwards, but please revert this!!!!

(also please add an option to view Chroma without his pelt in the arsenal, like equinoxes forms)

But more important let me get rid off that loincloth :'C

(dont get me wrong it looks amazing with the pelt, but ONLY with the pelt)

So since I went back on after this update and the mandatory update of Direct X 11, or whatever it was I've had a few new bugs in my gameplay, specifically my primary guns having sections of them become invisible OR warp and bend in a weird way. (Had a sobex with both of the barrels bent downwards and to a point)  Also when scrolling though mods they are loading slowly on the right 1/2 of the screen and when I hit the "show all" tab for mods only a select amount are willing to load rather than all of them (making it look like I only have about 10 mods for ALL of melee) As well as my Primed reach mod not wanting to show up with the others, despite it still (thankfully) existing on weapons that already have it equipped. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Chroma’s Idle animation not breathing actual fire. 

Cool but... on launcher there's a different idle animation with fire... in game he just stays and breathing "fire", and on launcher he use the second idle animation and breathing "fire" which is not available in game when using second animation (the "fire" thing).

Edited by THeMooN85

-Sees awesome chroma animation on the patch browser-
-Gets hopes up that chroma's fire can actually kill stuff now-
-Becomes disappointed after checking Hotfix notes-

Can we at least change the augment for his first ability so it actually becomes useful for killing stuff? I want to play chroma like a dragon not a chameleon(lizard).

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, Thank you for your hard work with the rest of the update.