Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.2.0

[DE]Megan

On 4/12/2017 at 2:04 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Ash being able to insta-kill the Juggernaut by doing a finisher. Finishers are unable to be performed on the Juggernaut/Juggernaut Behemoth. 

welp rip.. one of the few reasons why I would use dat ash.. On a serious note though.. I didn't use Ash to one shot Juggernaut/Juggernaut Behemoth to trivialize content. I used it because he could one shot me through the wall with his spine strike and waiting for his tummy to be exposed to do any sort of significant damage is just frustrating. Not giving us tenno any mechanics to kill him but instead make us wait for boss mechanics is not fun..

So my question is will there be a rework on Juggernaut's mechanics? And since I'm on the topic of annoying enemies, will Vay Hek the boss on node Oro, Earth also has some very frustrating mechanics. He can emp/drain all energy and can heal himself from killing his fellow grineer. Will he be receiving some sort of a rework as well as us tenno have to wait for his face to be exposed before we can blow our loads?