Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.2.0

[DE]Megan

Sadly, the UI changes didn't fix anything for me, they actually made it worse. System messages are still very small and the top right icon is now so tiny it's barely visible. I tried Legacy and Full and saw no changes. I tried Custom but it was already at 100. My resolution is 1280x800. Anyone else has this problem? Any ideas?

I believe it was this update that broke the Bottom Scroll Bar in Mods, as I didn't notice it earlier. It's appearing on top of mods instead of behind. This makes it hard to read some mod descriptions on the bottom row. 20170413021559_1.jpg

Edit:  And also this when modding my weapons. Soon as I scroll a bit, the mods are shifted to the left, off screen, leaving a space on the right. I'm using Legacy Menu if that matters.
20170413030606_1.jpg

Edited by jRazz
More Visual Bugs

53 minutes ago, MaximumGam1ng said:

nope just tested, and it looks amazing! with lightning chroma (neon blue, cyan) and fire chroma (gold) yet to test with lime and a ice chroma set :D

So... you used agile? Because when I use noble, Chroma stays straight and just breathing his "fire" by putting his head up ... he does not changing his position and "roar" with fire... just not exactly as on launcher animation. And on agile animation there no fire animation, just some stupid moves with head and his hands... and no "fire".

Edited by THeMooN85

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Chroma’s Idle animation not breathing actual fire. 

Since U16, I had no idea this was intended.

Anyways, AFAIK still no fix for 

Gimping Chroma with low power strength is a bit disappointing.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Ash being able to insta-kill the Juggernaut by doing a finisher. Finishers are unable to be performed on the Juggernaut/Juggernaut Behemoth. 

Why are you being anti-ASH? Is finisher to jaggernaut ASH's privilege?

1 hour ago, THeMooN85 said:

So... you used agile? Because when I use noble, Chroma stays straight and just breathing his "fire" by putting his head up ... he does not changing his position and "roar" with fire... just not exactly as on launcher animation. And on agile animation there no fire animation, just some stupid moves with head and his hands... and no "fire".

I tried agile too, was disappointed when it wasnt like the launcher or when they first showed Chroma.  Maybe it has 2 idle animations that play randomly but afaik I never got the epic flaming roar animation with agile yet :/ 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed trading for the Ignis Wraith Blueprint resulting in having the Ignis Wraith Research in an unqualified Dojo.

WOW. So wait, I accidentally gave the ignis wraith bp to a little over 40 players and their clan? Welp, I'm very sorry DE for being so kind and giving free ignis wraith bp :sadcry::sadcry:

Thanks for fixing though :)

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed long usernames appearing split up into multiple lines in the squad UI.

lol, has it got scaling text now? Or does it scroll? Or does the box scale? Or does the text extend off into other player boxes? Or is the text truncated? plz explain @[DE]Steve  :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

2 hours ago, jRazz said:

I believe it was this update that broke the Bottom Scroll Bar in Mods, as I didn't notice it earlier. It's appearing on top of mods instead of behind. This makes it hard to read some mod descriptions on the bottom row. 20170413021559_1.jpg

Edit:  And also this when modding my weapons. Soon as I scroll a bit, the mods are shifted to the left, off screen, leaving a space on the right. I'm using Legacy Menu if that matters.
20170413030606_1.jpg

I have the exact same issue. I tried other Menu types and it does not seem to make a difference.

Not only with the Mods though. All my Pictures for Weapons Loot etc. are loaded with a delay now.

imfsyTe.jpg

Can you please fix this?

Edited by l1zard7

7 hours ago, Latiac said:

Welp I was looking forward to an Ivara one - not so much now, I think i'll pass on these augments, I don't think they'll see much if any use at all sadly.

Why? Navigator is too slow and clunky to use, why waste time using it when you can just blitz through most enemies with a standard weapon -

My thoughts exactly.  I've been waiting forever for new Ivara augments.  This was honestly disappointing.  Teleporting with some limitation would be something I'd actually use.   This however, I am not even interested in trying out.  Just being honest.  DE does great work for sure, but not everything comes out as a home run, and not in everyone's opinion.