Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.1

[DE]Megan

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.1

Full Update:

Fixes:

• Fixed Ivara’s Piercing Navigator Augment being marked as an Exilus Mod.
  • Fixed possible minor performance issue when a Drahk Master steals your weapon.
  • Fixed another rare crash when joining a mission in progress.
  • Fixed alignment of right side transmissions on ultra-wide resolutions.
  • Fixed not being able to redeem any Syndicate Medallions. 
  • Fixed various translation errors. 
  • Fixed Frame Rate box sizing so that it only scales when both window width and height are increased. 
  • Fixed enemies being permanently stunned after parrying their melee attacks. 
  • Fixed a texture related crash.
  • Fixed Lua Caches inverting reward-tier ordering leftover from the time of Void Keys. To keep things consistent, please note Octavia parts can still be found in the first Cache. 
  • Fixed Alerts and other real time missions missing from the World State Window when viewing the Star Chart in the Relays. 
  • Fixed a crash related to when projectiles from certain weapons are released as Limbo's Stasis is deactivated. 
  • Fixed projectiles from certain weapons not doing damage when they're released in Limbo’s Stasis. 
  • Fixed Operator not being able to toggle the camera settings in Captura.
  • Fixed Dojo Decoration material elements not updating when the contribution counter changes.
  • Fixed a game freeze when viewing certain enemies in the Codex. 
  • Fixed an issue where linking Songs in chat wouldn't open properly if another menu was open. 

5 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Still no fix for: 

Well yeah, that was an intentional change. DE has made it so you have to put more effort into getting credits instead of being able to get them "fast". I can't recall the last time I saw the "treasure ship" alerts either. 

6 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Still no fix for: 

As someone who raids pretty often, I'll have to agree with you. Raids already gave barely enough loot for the time and knowledge invested in the mission and they halved the rewards which is ridiculous.

The Bottom Scroll Bar in Mods is appearing on top of mods instead of behind. This makes it hard to read some mod descriptions on the bottom row.

20170413021559_1.jpg

Edit:  And also this when modding my weapons. Soon as I scroll a bit, the mods are shifted to the left, off screen, leaving a space on the right. I'm using Legacy Menu if that matters.

20170413030606_1.jpg

Edited by jRazz
More Visual Bugs