Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.1

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for the ugly seam on the otherwise beautiful Chroma skin's leg!

1 minute ago, MimouAuditore said:

Is it normal to not get chroma deluxe skin profile icons after buying the bundle?

Yup. Sadly those don't go included :(

Edited by NightmareT12

44 minutes ago, BuzzBomb8 said:

Fix this already:

Not being a jerk nor am I saying that this isn't an issue and shouldn't be fixed, but who the flip has trouble in Mobile Defense? It's one of the EASIEST node types ingame

Edited by .Lit.

13 minutes ago, EquesDei said:

Is it a bug that Zenurik's passive doesn't work in energy reduction missions?

Also, another bug with Vauban/Vauban prime: Sometimes my ball abilities do not trigger, even if the ball appears and my energy is drained.

No, it's not a bug for Zenurik lens in energy reduction missions. Energy reduction effects all incoming energy as much as max amount of energy obtainable, meaning, energy leech gets cut in half, same with zenurik's recharge

10 minutes ago, .Lit. said:

No, it's not a bug for Zenurik lens in energy reduction missions. Energy reduction effects all incoming energy as much as max amount of energy obtainable, meaning, energy leech gets cut in half, same with zenurik's recharge

Yeah i was expecting half of recharge too, but zenurik+energy siphon gives like 6 energy/s. So, i expect 3/s in energy reduction mode, but i dont even get 1/s..it increases at the same rate as before activating zenurik

When the Tonkor got nerfed, the Tether Grenades mod was affected, allowing for self damage when using the penta. I couldn't find it in the patch notes nor have a I seen any hotfix for it. Is this a glitch or was it a change to the mod mechanic itself?

1 hour ago, Acetlo said:

When the Tonkor got nerfed, the Tether Grenades mod was affected, allowing for self damage when using the penta. I couldn't find it in the patch notes nor have a I seen any hotfix for it. Is this a glitch or was it a change to the mod mechanic itself?

That was a "fix" some time ago.

4 hours ago, .Lit. said:

Not being a jerk nor am I saying that this isn't an issue and shouldn't be fixed, but who the flip has trouble in Mobile Defense? It's one of the EASIEST node types ingame

If I recall, the bug is that if a player host migrates during a Mobile Defense, the players remaining are stuck and the mission can not be completed. Its a game stopper for the mission at least and while you can quit and restart from scratch, I doubt that anyone would condone such a common glitch being around. I doubt that DE won't get it soon-ish.