Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for Australian or Oceanic casual clan

Terranos-Rift

New Tenno here, started about 2 weeks ago. Currently MR 7 and looking to join an active clan.

Prefer a large Aus/NZ based community, currently in The Older Gamers but it's very inactive, rarely more than 2 or 3 others on at a time and little in the way of interaction.

Ideally an older playerbase, 18+ preferred.

Can use Teamspeak or other voice comms in the evenings, but if on during off peak time usually unable to be in voice comms at those times.

Also a filthy controller user due to physical comfort reasons, so tend to use melee/shotguns over anything requiring precision.

Still learning the game but coming along decently, at the point where I'm struggling to clear the planets beyond Jupiter without help though and public matchmaking is starting to be a bit of a limiting factor also. Looking forward to finding new people to run with and start working towards the end game stuff.

On 16/04/2017 at 11:10 PM, -CG-AusarTheVile said:

Celestial Gladiators is here for you! Unfortunately, our clan has a MR10+ requirement ;~; but if you are interested in joining this clan, send a message to this link once you have reached said MR :D 

Currently MR 9 so will look into it once I reach the required level.

• 2 weeks later...

Still active, still looking for a clan.

Currently MR12 and still busy farming, crafting and leveling new frames and weapons. So yeah, if you have a clan that roughly fits what I am looking for, has a decent active player base and are looking for more active players hit me up.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I have just started getting into Warframe and wondering the same.

I have been playing nightly during the week between 10 PM and 12 AM GMT+10.

I am just a casual player generally and looking for a group of casual players I can join and help each other along.

I am currently MR 4, very close to MR5 and have some weapons I am leveling. I am trying to build my Rhino at the moment but just need to farm some morphics.

Look forwarded to hearing how you went with you clan search @Terranos-Rift.