Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sarpa with Bullet Dance not firing in bursts [Fixed]

Ventura_Highway

Sarpa is only firing 1 bullet, sometimes doesn't fire any bullet at all and it can not hit the broad side of a bursa. This has nothing to do with attack speed or the type of stance on it and therefore I made this topic since the previous posts were related to the stance or attack speed.

j3INF3N.jpg

I163KZd.jpg

AzqndrY.jpg

None of these have any effect on how it functions.

3M0WrSv.jpg

The top bullet hole is from my braton and where I aimed at with no straying from the reticle pinpoint accuracy 1 bullet with 90% multishot, the bottom bullet hole however is nowhere near where I aimed at or even near my reticle at all.

Now while I like the sarpa, a couple patches ago it was severely broken into a near unusable state.

Currently, no matter what mods you equip, the Sarpa gunblade only shoots one bullet when it should be shooting a burst. This essentially makes the weapon useless for shooting, as the only bullet shot out is inaccurate due to the fact it's meant to be part of a burst.

Seriously, this cripples the weapon so much. It has huge damage potential - unmodded and broken the way it is now it can still cut through level 20s - which is being oh so limited by this bug.

The bug affects Bullet Dance and no stance - unsure about High Noon as I don't have it, but I'm assuming it'd still be broken on that, too.

I reckon the bug happened at Octavia's Anthem, but not sure on that.

Here is a video showing what I mean, I apologise if it's difficult to see, but you should be able to notice that there is only one bullet-impact per shot and the weapon itself only shoots one bullet.

2 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! This issue will be fixed in the next Hotfix.

Nice.

Since it's a novelty weapon and has bad reviews, somewhat unjustified IMO, can you look at that handicap? It surely affects market sales, nobody hypes for awkward and glitched stuff =

• 3 months later...