Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF Active Storm clan with Lots of members

Cyborg-Rox

The name's Cyborg-Rox, and I'm looking for a Storm clan with lots of active members. Aside from that, my only other requirement is that the clan will favor the Red Veil syndicate once the "Kingpin" system comes out, and yeah, that should give you an idea of the kind of clan I'm looking for.

I'm a solid Warframe Veteran, started playing in Update 10, have about 3,200 hours in the game, Mastery Rank 23, overall a pretty casual player. I'm also a decent artist and I've made a pretty slick Clan Emblem before:

Spoiler

tM0IBT6.png For my personal clan "Fangs of Nidhogg"

If you'd be interested in having me, and meet the requirements, please leave a comment. I'd also like to see the Clan Emblem and total amount of Clan Members you have. Not a requirement, just something I would appreciate.

Also, if you know a Clan that you think I'd like, please mention it in a comment, and I'll have a look.

Well, let me respond not in advertisement, but more in critique.

Not a lot of us have any real idea of what the kingpin system will really be like. So its massively difficult to make a commitment about what we (or any other clan) would do. Not only that, but I wouldnt expect a clan to make a commitment for a single "overall pretty casual player". I wouldnt expect you to expect that either, which means you are mainly looking for a clan that would naturally already intend to side with them to begin with.... which is super specific. I would suggest that finding a clan here that sides solely with red veil alone would be fairly tough, let alone active with a lot of members.

Not only that, but considering that the more active people you have, the more diverse syndicates will be. Should it come down to a single decision or direction to go, it would have to be a clan decision as a whole, or at least a vote.... which is how we would approach it. You might have to make some compromises to your requirements if you intend to join another clan, or put your own emblem back to use and start recruiting again if your requirements are set in stone.

Aside from that, I suggest taking a look at the clans yourself, and see if any of them might fit something close to what you are looking for. Good luck with your search!

Should you have any questions, you can find me here:

2 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

Well, let me respond not in advertisement, but more in critique.

Not a lot of us have any real idea of what the kingpin system will really be like. So its massively difficult to make a commitment about what we (or any other clan) would do. Not only that, but I wouldnt expect a clan to make a commitment for a single "overall pretty casual player". I wouldnt expect you to expect that either, which means you are mainly looking for a clan that would naturally already intend to side with them to begin with.... which is super specific. I would suggest that finding a clan here that sides solely with red veil alone would be fairly tough, let alone active with a lot of members.

Not only that, but considering that the more active people you have, the more diverse syndicates will be. Should it come down to a single decision or direction to go, it would have to be a clan decision as a whole, or at least a vote.... which is how we would approach it. You might have to make some compromises to your requirements if you intend to join another clan, or put your own emblem back to use and start recruiting again if your requirements are set in stone.

Aside from that, I suggest taking a look at the clans yourself, and see if any of them might fit something close to what you are looking for. Good luck with your search!

Should you have any questions, you can find me here:

Alright, thanks for the heads-up.