Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Design Council's Experimental Second Home: General Forums!

Hello all! In the Design Council, for a very LONG time, we've been having issues reaching out to the public, due to a lack of identification for Council Members. We all know that one tool tip in-game that says to seek out DC members, but how could you find us? Well, here we are! Now, this is NOT a thread where we will discuss Design Council Topics, those are classified in every way. Instead, we'll be doing something else that we do there, general discussion and overall tomfoolery (yes, there's jokesters in there, and i'm one of them, memes and gifs just help points so much!) 

The point of this thread is to give us as a community a sort of... hang-out? I don't know how i'd phrase this, but it's where we can all gather and just chat and joke about the game and other mindless things. There was a debate on whether this thread would have gone in Off-Topic or General here, but I think it's easily seen more in General than the Off-Topic area, considering we'll be going between on and off topic conversations.

If you have some general ideas, not exactly Feedback section or Fan Section worthy and just want to share, feel free! If you just want to talk about certain design choices of the game, or how they could be improved, feel free! If you just want to talk about new stuff, like the Chroma Deluxe Skin or the new Augments, well go ahead and share your thoughts and opinions! (I realize this is all feedback section stuff, but that's what the Council is, a big mess-bag of all topics, so I feel it gives it the DC air if all topics from all categories are done here)

I'm not exactly a wordsmith in this regard, i'm not the greatest public speaker... er... typer, and I know the rest of this subforum can easily do what I'm proposing here, but this is more or less an experiment to see if we can achieve a closer community, where Design Members can freely converse with the general public without barriers (Minus the stuff we're not allowed to talk about). I also put SPOILER in the Tags, just in case any of you wanted to go on a lore based topic, which I assume will eventually happen.

I expect the occasional troll and/or generally unpleasant  member to pop up occasionally, but just ignore them, please, whenever they appear.

I guess I can start us off here: What do you guys think of Ivara's new augment? Inaros'? What do you think the 33rd Frame will be based on?

(It's too early for me to be doing this, but by Regor it's happening, and depending on feedback here, the thread is liable to be closed on a whim.)

2 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I feel the new augments are pretty meh, but I heard the inaros one is actually pretty neat. I collected them for the codex so I can always try them out at a later date. 

(Also in council hehe)

I remember Nezha's being ish useful, by the sounds of it. The damage store-up is not a bad idea, but the execution could have been changed into an AoE instead of a Straight Line.

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

I remember Nezha's being ish useful, by the sounds of it. The damage store-up is not a bad idea, but the execution could have been changed into an AoE instead of a Straight Line.

I thought so too. Damage is great against infested. Not really great against high lvl corpus or grineer. (As expected) but so far Nehza augments are pretty good. Anyone know how much dmg u can build? Like is there a certain point where it will reset?

22 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

What do you guys think of Ivara's new augment? Inaros'?

I think the Ivara augment is pretty pointless and didn't really coincide with any actual suggestions from those in DC.  50% crit chance? wowee.  And you have to somehow manage to hit 5 enemies to even get that high.  Good luck.  Now if some (or all, why not) of the suggestions posted here

are implemented, it might be better.

The rest of the augments are pretty good.

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

I thought so too. Damage is great against infested. Not really great against high lvl corpus or grineer. (As expected) but so far Nehza augments are pretty good. Anyone know how much dmg u can build? Like is there a certain point where it will reset?

I believe it's just a cap. No reset, but I don't have the ability to tell you how much it stores...

Just now, Miser_able said:

I think some are worried they would be bothered a lot like GotL people are, personally I don't care. 

Agreed I would not care sorta. . If i gets to much maybe... turn on able orange text in game?  

Edited by (XB1)Solargeo

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Because of the potential of individuals to be singled out and spammed for no reason. I do however think the DC members should be able to identify other DC members. 

I remember we had a discussion on this, many said they wouldn't mind. Others said they would, but it was more split than anything.

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

I think the Ivara augment is pretty pointless and didn't really coincide with any actual suggestions from those in DC.  50% crit chance? wowee.  And you have to somehow manage to hit 5 enemies to even get that high.  Good luck.  Now if some (or all, why not) of the suggestions posted here

are implemented, it might be better.

The rest of the augments are pretty good.

Have you seen the red crits on Mogs vids or is that a bug?

AHA! Been wondering where you folks were! Critique Desires and Questions aside, welcome to the general chat. Good to see an ""embassy" " of sorts established here by you folks, looking forward to talking about. . .something or other.