The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 8

[DE]Taylor

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Except Tennogen skins don't cost platinum. They cost real money anyways.

For consoles they cost plat. Supposedly the only reason it costs PC users real money is because of some contract DE made with Steam back in the day.

50 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Not on consoles lmao. Apparently it's only like 100p. Couldn't think of a worse ripoff.

If it is just a skin it goes for 90plat. If it is a skin and a helmet it goes for 165plat. Also when it comes to buying items that are helmets and skins you buy both or none at all (I only bring that up because supposedly PC users can buy helmets instead of the full set if they choose).

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

If it is just a skin it goes for 90plat. If it is a skin and a helmet it goes for 165plat. Also when it comes to buying items that are helmets and skins you buy both or none at all (I only bring that up because supposedly PC users can buy helmets instead of the full set if they choose).

Same rules apply.

I dont think that is true. I bought the Alato or alata (i forget the name) anyways its a mag skin..i dont think i had the option to buy just the helmet..even though thats all i really cared about was the helmet. I think the whole skin is dope, no doubt. But ya..I think you have to buy the whole skin.. now I thiink I can choose to equip only the helm if i want.

On 5/10/2017 at 3:01 PM, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Honestly I think it is the Darvo Sale, DE is trying to milk people with the sale and then afterwards Tennogen Round 8 will come out and those who spent all of their plat on the sale will have to use physical money to buy plat for Tennogen Round 8. But that is just a theory. A... (Is shoot for repeating an old joke).

Why would people need to buy plat for Tennogen Round 8 o.O Tennogen items don't sell for plat just rl money, and that money doesn't just support DE but also the designer of the tennogen item(s)

33 minutes ago, iMalicious said:

Why would people need to buy plat for Tennogen Round 8 o.O Tennogen items don't sell for plat just rl money, and that money doesn't just support DE but also the designer of the tennogen item(s)

Consoles.

Going to guess its coming either this coming week or next week.

That guess is based as they have said they want to release all new (new for all platforms) tennogen rounds on all platforms at the same time and likely the console update that has just passed certification and that is releasing on Monday likely has the files for the round 8 stuff ready to be activated when they hotfix them in on PC.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Valyrious said:

Nekros doesn't have many skins either.

Maybe, but there is Lazarus Helm, one of the most incredibly master crafted, god damn hot looking helm in the game.

It makes Nekros overbadass. Even the prime helm is no match.

Edited by Stonehenge

2 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

Maybe, but there is Lazarus Helm, one of the most incredibly master crafted, god damn hot looking helm in the game.

It makes Nekros overbadass. Even the prime helm is no match.

But imagine a Hitsu San Nekros skin. :(

My wet dream come true.

23 hours ago, Avynire said:

Hardest skin to make is equinox followed by nidus and chroma. 

I wonder if tennogen ppl will touch them if yes hopefully the price not too high (a bit unfair since equinox are 3 skin in 1)

There are designers that will team up for a helmet or a syandana. I don't see why three people can't team up and each focuses on one aspect of Equinox. Obviously the price should reflect the amount of effort that went into it. So, no, it shouldn't be as much as a regular skin. Can't really expect people to work for free.

Can't wait for Equinox Prime. Two prime blueprints and then two prime sets to collect. And people thought doing normal Equinox was a pain in the butt.

Edited by (PS4)Valyrious

Im hoping they are out by Wednesday, I'm not a fan of this whole waiting to get it on all platforms thing.  Plus I'm not familiar with how it works on consoles...  like what if this stuff is denied then what?  We have to wait till next time...  I dunno, seems to me like if its ready on PC then release it as that has little to do with console stuff.

I would like to collect all the hype for this release and concentrate it into a forum riot! Let's get this announcement going through pure thirsty, salty desire!

Take my money already, just GIMME!!!

Just give us a damn release date already!

bruh...just gimme

And yet, we don't get a peep from DE Taylor confirming this.

Give an official release date already, it has literally been a month since the announcement of the chosen pieces!

Taylor, for the love of Lotus, say something!

For the love of Lotus, say something Taylor! PLEASE

Just now, (PS4)SippyCupShinobi said:

I would like to collect all the hype for this release and concentrate it into a forum riot! Let's get this announcement going through pure thirsty, salty desire!

Take my money already, just GIMME!!!

You need to calm down and prepare yourself for.. another delay from DE, just in case.