Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 8

[DE]Taylor

18 hours ago, Rolunde said:

Ohh... several things I want there.

I won't list them out but to say that for one I need that Repala Syandana, my bodies re ready, haha.

A cape, a cape, my Orbiter for a cape!

Long live the cape!

NO CAPES

As mush as I love all of these selections, it seems the TennoGen diversity is lacking. It is great to see Ivara get some skins, but why does Volt need more? Volt has plenty of love in terms of skins and especially helmets. Some frames seem lacking in potentially amazing cosmetics such as:

• Inaros
  • Nezha
  • Equinox (granted, content is difficult for this)
  • Nidus
  • Titania

And, perhaps, opening up submissions for armor sets.

The regular cycle for TennoGen is amazing, and opens up a new world of cosmetics that benefit artists, developers, and the community, but it really would be nice to encourage more rounded content, and put effort into fleshing out some of the less decorated frames.

2 hours ago, hawttdawgg said:

As mush as I love all of these selections, it seems the TennoGen diversity is lacking. It is great to see Ivara get some skins, but why does Volt need more? Volt has plenty of love in terms of skins and especially helmets. Some frames seem lacking in potentially amazing cosmetics such as:

• Inaros
  • Nezha
  • Nidus
  • Titania

The regular cycle for TennoGen is amazing, and opens up a new world of cosmetics that benefit artists, developers, and the community, but it really would be nice to encourage more rounded content, and put effort into fleshing out some of the less decorated frames.

I'm quite sure that every frame will get his moment of glory; some creators were already working on some Nidus stuff; naturally ppl will focus first on more popular frames, but eventually stuff will be made for everything; probably even Equinox :P

4 hours ago, hawttdawgg said:

• Inaros
  • Nezha
  • Nidus
  • Titania

You say ity like artists actually owe someone something. 

All mentioned frames are rarely played and in general hardly even that good looking to begin with with exception of Equinox and Nidus. Aside from artists' personal preferences there's no point to create skins for frame that no one plays. If I were able to create something like that it would be for the frames I like personally, not frames that simply 'don't have enough skins' because it's not really motivates that much.

Nezha in particular is so ugl-peculiar looking frame that unless he is re-designed entirely and bears almost no resemblance to his original skin would be the same thing just with the diffirent textures and therefore not worth getting.

6 hours ago, hawttdawgg said:

• Inaros
  • Nezha
  • Nidus
  • Titania

People make the skins for the frames they like, at least until each character gets too crowded. At the moment, new frames are made available on the stream workshop faster than good Tennogen content is being created for them. So it's entirely likely that those frames just don't get any love for a while. 

On 4/13/2017 at 3:42 PM, Vlada91 said:

Yes Please! Yatus work is one of the best ones i seen so far, yet none of his work is in game :( i really need that Izanagi skin for my excal. After the Proto Armor skin, i think Yatus excal skin is the best looking one.

Volt, exalibur, ember, and frost are shown way to much love in the terms of skins its not unfair it abusive to players who like there latter frames. Sure they are good frames but its about time there wasn't a stupid spotlight on them, making them out shine pretty much everyone else in terms of cosmetic options and diversity. Some frames that are 2 years old or more are pretty much ignored. Every time i see the list over flowing with 2 full new skins for the oldest frames and only 1 new option for a helmet for a newer one. The bias is outrages that beautiful content is over looked so much its sickining. Round 7 had a great wukong helm, but why not a good skin to help his lack of any style? I dislike him that i dont even have him, but im glad wukong players got something that lookes good, but no matching skin, just ANOTHER lamn exalibur skin. The grax skins. There for almost every frame thats awesome. But other then those what is there? Skins for the same 4 frames. Not like you can have 2 on at the same time, and even if you could only those frames Would have the content given to us by you. Its user created content and you have a standard of quality too up hold, but where is your limit to keeping so many other frames in the shadows of the frames YOU spoil with your own content like exalibur.. Your freaking star child whos nerfs feel like hidden buffs half the time. Please guys, give the selection diversity, 2 volt and 2 ember for Round 8 is just, too much repeated content.

7 hours ago, Yatus said:

Guys i had some techincal issues thats why wasnt picked. Sorry for that.

good news! so are there any concrete plans by you and / or hitsu san to get rid of those technical issues so we may finally indulge in raijin volt (and izanagi excal) glory with tennogen 9? ;)

concerning diversity: never enough volt skins. kthxbye ;P

3 hours ago, (PS4)LCDRSalamander said:

-Snip-

Likely 1 of 3 situations:

1. People making those Tennogen skins missed the deadline.

2. The skins weren't up to the standard that DE requires to add to the game.

3. People aren't making the skins for those frames yet as they are not as popular as the frames that get lots of skins such as Excalibur.

On 13/04/2017 at 8:02 PM, HelloDel said:

I don't want to get too political but please try to consider Yatus on future updates. I've never seen someone start so bad but work so hard to improve and get good, purely because they wanted to try and contribute to something they love. 

I don't know the guy but his work ethic and sincerity to improve and his eventual ability make things the right way really inspired me personally. 

Yeah, no thanks, as far I kown, the work he does breaks the "Some Reasons For Rejection" guide thingy, as far I kown

Edited by LegionCynex

Volt, exalibur, ember, and frost are shown way to much love in the terms of skins its not unfair it abusive to players who like there latter frames

"Abusive". Next term is gonna be toxic I bet. Go and make skins for them, easy solution.

Gotta like how people complain about users made content, I'd understood if you were complaining that they don't get enough skins from DE but from regular players - gotta have some guts to compalin and no shame with that. Once again they don't owe you anything.