>> Raids and other fun events! | Great, helpful people | Researched<<

>>We use Discord (mic optional)!<<

>>ANYONE can join!<<

Artboard_1.png

A wise man once said: "this is either madness, or brilliance"

A wiser man said: "it's remarkable how often those two traits coincide." 

▂▃▅▆▇ ▇▆▅▃▂

ABOUT THE CLAN:

Brand new player to Warframe and need some help in the game? Mastery rank 25 player looking for an active clan? Regardless of your experience, rank, or time zone, Descended Madness is the right clan for you!

We are a Rank 10, PC Mountain Clan focused on community! We boast a friendly, active group of players. Events and raid runs are hosted in order to build the bonds between the people of our Clan. In our Clan, there will always be someone to help you out!

We are an Alice in Wonderland themed clan, but this is by no means a fan club! Anyone is welcome to join us. 

Our clan uses Discord! Discord is our means of communicating with one another through mic and text, as well as making clan related announcements pertaining to raids and events. Mic is completely optional.

Descended Madness is the founding clan of the alliance Solaris Tenebris. This is a community seeking and dark sector ready alliance that perfectly fits our clan. To read about the alliance, check the bottom of this post. 

We're friendly to almost all time zones, as our recruiters do their recruiting at different times of days. 

▂▃▅▆▇ ▇▆▅▃▂

WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?

• A welcoming community of friendly, active, and helpful players.
    • We have experienced players to help share their builds and guide players through the game, or run higher level missions with you.
    • We also have new players eager to dive into the game. If you're eager to run missions and help people, you'll always find someone in need!
  • Activity at all hours. We have members from every region, as well as members who play outside of the "normal" times for their region.
  • A nice, well organized dojo complete with everything you need.
    • All of the labs, complete with research.
    • Dueling rooms and a obstacle course. 
    • Nice gardens to sit down in.
    • Observatory to gaze into space. 
  • Discord as a means of communication through text outside of Warframe, and voice. 
    • Our Discord server also offers many features and text channels equipped for various topics. 
  • Events! We like to make our own events for the clan, complete with prizes. 
  • Access to Solaris Tenebris, our very active alliance.
  • A sweet clan and alliance emblem for your frame. 
▂▃▅▆▇ ▇▆▅▃▂

ABOUT THE LEADER:

Mad Hatter (Warlord): -SM-Doomie

Spoiler

Hi! My name’s -SM-Doomie, but you can just call me Hound. I’ve been playing Warframe for a bit over a year, and established this clan back on September 2nd of 2016. I spent a lot of time developing and establishing this clan, so I hope you’ll all find that this clan is the best one for you! I'm more of an artistic person when it comes to talents- I draw and I'm a writer. My creativity helps with planning and creating events greatly and I love to bring the clan together. 

▂▃▅▆▇ ▇▆▅▃▂

WHAT DO OUR CLAN MEMBERS SAY?

-DM-Snutri

Spoiler

a lovely clan with many active and helpful members, with a discord filled to the brim 5/5

-DM-Joxeia

Spoiler

"I've been in this clan for exactly a month and it feels amazing. It's exactly like a family. There's always someone to help you out or someone you can help, everyone is extremely active and promotion  is always an option. The leadership is very involved with the rest of us and there's nothing but compliments to offer. I'm going to stay for a long , long time. Very reccomended!"

bags71:

Spoiler

"Ello, I suppose I should help the clan out now - eh? I've been in the clan for, nearly a month - and it already feels like family. The clan is well organized, and well planed out for events. Most, if not all members are rather friendly - and a majority of us normally help eachother out. If you care - join us, and you're bound to find someone that will help - but I'll probably be there."

harry1173

Spoiler

"Hello everyone I'm LastNightWolf or harry1173 I have been a member of Descended Madness for about two week's now and highly recommend this clan to anyone looking for a friendly group of player's and if you wanna know why ill explain . Well the first thing is that Everyone is nice and friendly to one and other which makes a nice environment to be in and make new friends or just meet new people and there are people to help you out with mission's raids or even a question if you decide to join and need someone to play with or just help out my in game name and discord are harry1173"

RitoKenji

Spoiler

Yo guys, name's Kenji and a member of Descended Madness. I can't really say that much about the clan since I became a member recently. Prolly around a month already. But i can say one thing for sure. I have been to other clans but left because of the stale gray atmosphere, of course because i have not been playing warframe for that long e.e, but when i joined DM, man i was overwhelmed. The warm, welcoming atmosphere when I joined, Is just what i needed and wanted. Everyone is always willing to help you out with missions and stuff, regardless of skill, MR, and playtime. There maybe times that most of us could not help but that's because we all have irl stuff going on. Besides, even if we live on completely different timezones, the people here are still active and will always be willing to reach out and chat with ya. So to sum it up, Just joined Descended madness and be part of our community. Join ussss... be one of uss.... and become a meme e.e

-DM-Vengeance

Spoiler

Umm.... Well, my name is Vengeance and I'm currently a member of Descended Madness. I joined about a month or two ago, looking for a clan that was had a great community while being friendly and helpful to others. I enjoy talking with everyone in Discord about anything, whether its about Warframe, other games, anime, the meaning of life, problems, random stuff, anime and more, there are people always there to talk to. It is the best place to meet many people from around the world Like many of my other colleagues have said, many of the members are always down to help when needed whether it's running through the Sorties or farming resources/frame parts/ stuff in general. To be honest, words cannot describe the experience of being part clans like this one. It is best to come and experience it first hand. Have I gone mad? Probably but as Lewis Carroll once said, "the best people usually are."

-DM-Looskiss:

Spoiler

"I joined this clan in late November of 2016 and i was immensely surprised by the warm-hearted people and the familiar atmopshere. I have never been part of a clan or guild in my entire history of gaming that felt this good to be part of.

There is almost always a conversation going on in chat and it is almost guaranteed you find someone to play with at all times since we have members from all over the world. It never gets boring and i have found many people i enjoy daily spending time with in voice chat or by text. 

I love how dedicated and caring our leadership is in letting us all have the best possible experience at all times. Taking their time for every single question or problem one might have. The dedication and commitment is impressive.

It is not a competetive clan but the best clan you could ever stumble upon if you are looking for lovely and helpful people to simply enjoy and learn the game with. I can safely say i have not regretted joining this clan for a second ever since and i doubt i ever will :)"

-DM-Justincase

Spoiler

I have been in this clan for exactly two months and I got to say it is one of the best communities and gaming experiences I have ever had. All the leadership is easy to talk to and no questions will be unanswered. The clan from day one was inviting, active, and just fun. Many just hang out in discord and converse via text or voice chat. Many times we get into conversations and not be playing, just hanging out and enjoying the company.

I have contributed in events in game with the clan and many clan events in the game. The leadership is constantly posting and asking what we want to do for events and plans for them, and sometimes we just randomly make events up on the fly. 

A little about myself.
I am a 38 year old Combat Vet and I am a Union Construction worker. I have been in many guilds and clans, heck I've ran a few and this is the most active, structured, fun group I have ever been apart of.

I was around when Warframe became open beta, but have not been active till recently. The game has changed a lot, but what keeps games like this going is the communities and clans like this. We are for the most part an adult minded clan and we try to keep it that way. This doesn't mean we write off young gamers, but more we are accepting of everyone and we strive to have a community that everyone feels invited and want to return.

I was Master Rank 8 when I joined and with a lot of help I am nearing Master Rank 15. We have MR 24 gamers and we have people just starting. If you are looking for a clan and want to experience Warframe with a community then I urge you to join!!

These comments come directly from comments in the forum. Feel free to look through replies to find them.

▂▃▅▆▇ ▇▆▅▃▂

WANT TO JOIN US?

So you've decided that Descended Madness is the clan for you. Before you apply, please note:

• You must be active. The inactive kick time is 20 days, but you may potentially be kicked at 15 days inactive if new, active members are interested in joining us.
    • (You are allowed to ask to be given AFK role if you will not log in for personal reasons but do not wish to be kicked.)
  • You must contribute to the clan. Either partake in the chats, participate in our custom Descended Madness events, or contribute to research. If you're not looking for a community, this isn't the clan for you.
  • You must get above our set minimum score on DE's Operations. Although we are pretty casual, we do not tolerate leeches.
  • Lastly, be mature. There is no age limit on our clan, but we do not like immaturity. 

Tell us a bit about yourself! Mention the following things in your forum application: 

• Generally introduce yourself (doesn't have to be any personal info, just a general intro)
  • IGN (in game username)
  • Discord name and #number (example: Houndoominite#0345)
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific)

Either -DM-Doomie, -DM-Vengeance, -DM-Sheepwrangler, or -DM-Evolution will be with you shortly. 

The madness awaits...

unknown.png

▂▃▅▆▇ ▇▆▅▃▂

OTHER:

Alliance advertisements: 

Edited by -SM-Doomie

1 hour ago, LightOf said:

Introduction : Im a 17 years old guy , friendly (i dont know what to say more u.u)

IGN : LightOf , Mr : 15 (just in case) 

In a clan im looking for a friendly community that is active and drama free 

Accepted!

Edited by Houndoominite

I'm 17 , RL friend with LightOf and hope that, one day, i can become a Veteran player just like him.

IGN : SebyG2000  

I'm looking for a clan that can help me get into he game further than my current MR 5(almost) and perhaps make some new friends. 

LightOf has introduced me to the game , but not it's community ... yet.

49 minutes ago, SebyG2000 said:

I'm 17 , RL friend with LightOf and hope that, one day, i can become a Veteran player just like him.

IGN : SebyG2000  

I'm looking for a clan that can help me get into he game further than my current MR 5(almost) and perhaps make some new friends. 

LightOf has introduced me to the game , but not it's community ... yet.

Accepted!

Edited by Houndoominite

I'm 42ish going on 28.  Living in California, originally from Canada eh.  I normally play weekends and after 7pm PST.

IGN: Rinkaiju MR 6

I originally played this game when it first came out for a bit, but it's changed so much since then.  Was reading through the Wiki and and all the lore [spoliers] and there's some cool stuff that I'd love to get to.  Right now I'm still on Mars and I spend a lot of time trying to find maps with open squads since I'm not a huge fan of soloing.  I've been playing the Trinity and Banshee Prime frames mostly.

6 hours ago, Rinkaiju said:

I'm 42ish going on 28.  Living in California, originally from Canada eh.  I normally play weekends and after 7pm PST.

IGN: Rinkaiju MR 6

I originally played this game when it first came out for a bit, but it's changed so much since then.  Was reading through the Wiki and and all the lore [spoliers] and there's some cool stuff that I'd love to get to.  Right now I'm still on Mars and I spend a lot of time trying to find maps with open squads since I'm not a huge fan of soloing.  I've been playing the Trinity and Banshee Prime frames mostly.

Accepted!

Well yeah I am a 14 year old guy, soon 15. I live in Holland. I am sorta everyday online.

IGN: Richievdheij

Well I started playing this game and it was hella fun, I am trying to be stronger and stronger to get more resources, stuff and to have friends to play with to grow stronger with. I am currently spending alot of time now bcz it's an amazing game. I would be greatful if I get accepted.

11 minutes ago, Richievdheij said:

Well yeah I am a 14 year old guy, soon 15. I live in Holland. I am sorta everyday online.

IGN: Richievdheij

Well I started playing this game and it was hella fun, I am trying to be stronger and stronger to get more resources, stuff and to have friends to play with to grow stronger with. I am currently spending alot of time now bcz it's an amazing game. I would be greatful if I get accepted.

Pending~

16 year old living in India. i was searching for an online mmorpg and found WARFRAME and now i am a space ninja XD

IGN: PropheC

looking for an active clan to fully enjoy and have more fun 

Edited by PropheC
spelled my IGN wrong -_-

22 hours ago, PropheC said:

16 year old living in India. i was searching for an online mmorpg and found WARFRAME and now i am a space ninja XD

IGN: ProphC

looking for an active clan to fully enjoy and have more fun 

Accepted!

Edited by Houndoominite

Hello, everyone!

I've been a member of Descended Madness now for a few weeks and I have to say it's the perfect clan to accompany your time on Warframe. I joined the clan as a low level and was welcomed with open arms and shown the ropes as well as helped with builds and mods by some of the higher level members. Now a higher level player, I find myself wanting to return this generosity and love to see this ever-growing clan welcome new members ask for help so that I can shed light on things that I once wanted to know.

Whether you're a new player or a Warframe veteran, our community is friendly and knowledgeable about the game. I can honestly say that joining Descended Madness has been an invaluable accompaniment to my Warframe experience and hope that you guys will take my word for it and give this active and friendly clan a visit. 

3 minutes ago, NeonShockz said:

14 year old in the U.S, found Warframe through a friend a while back.

IGN: NeonShockz

I'm a volt prime main who's been playing the game for a while now, took a break around april of last year and came back this march. I use a nikana prime, a carrier prime, looking to build an amprex and akstiletto prime. I've been looking for a clan for a while now, not many of my friends like Warframe so i've been looking for some people to play it with. The amprex needing dojo research made me want to join one even more. As I'm still in school, I won't be very active on the weekdays, but I will definitely play a lot on weekends! Hope you consider adding me to the clan.

Pending~

Oi 16-year old living in the US, turning 17 in 9 days.

IGN: JustDabThoseTearsAway

I'm still an early player of Warframe having an MR of 3, and I got 28 total hours in Warframe. I have Excalibur as my only Warframe as I recently started (if you consider 28 total hours being recent) but I'm willing to change that by joining a clan. I'm also looking forward to squad experiences with other members to get better at teamwork and cooperation maybe for rare item endurance runs or something like that. I heard Nezha and Zephyr are good Warframes that can be acquired through clans, which is basically the main reason why I want to join a clan. But it's not all about me. My benefits can benefit others if I get better at this game (but only if my wifi cooperates).

Generally introduce yourself: I started playing Warframe a couple of weeks ago after being recommended by a friend. I am Mastery Rank 3 and really want to part of a good clan. I have about 72 hours on Warframe.

IGN: Eurwyn02

What are you looking for in a clan: I am looking for helping people that can make me become a better player. I really want to level up at get better loot.

Edited by Eurwyn02

1 hour ago, JustDabThoseTearsAway said:

Oi 16-year old living in the US, turning 17 in 9 days.

IGN: JustDabThoseTearsAway

I'm still an early player of Warframe having an MR of 3, and I got 28 total hours in Warframe. I have Excalibur as my only Warframe as I recently started (if you consider 28 total hours being recent) but I'm willing to change that by joining a clan. I'm also looking forward to squad experiences with other members to get better at teamwork and cooperation maybe for rare item endurance runs or something like that. I heard Nezha and Zephyr are good Warframes that can be acquired through clans, which is basically the main reason why I want to join a clan. But it's not all about me. My benefits can benefit others if I get better at this game (but only if my wifi cooperates).

Pending~

10 hours ago, Eurwyn02 said:

Generally introduce yourself: I started playing Warframe a couple of weeks ago after being recommended by a friend. I am Mastery Rank 3 and really want to part of a good clan. I have about 72 hours on Warframe.

IGN: Eurwyn02

What are you looking for in a clan: I am looking for helping people that can make me become a better player. I really want to level up at get better loot.

Accepted!

Edited by Houndoominite

I started playing warframe just last Saturday and have 55 hours in total. I'm just looking to find nice people that could help me learn the game and most importantly people to play with, since I started playing alone and still haven't found anyone that would stay after a missioni (sad me).Even though I am not english native, I can almost perfectly understand it, but my pronunciation is quite weak.

IGN: GenoFourth

MR: 5

6 hours ago, GenoFourth said:

I started playing warframe just last Saturday and have 55 hours in total. I'm just looking to find nice people that could help me learn the game and most importantly people to play with, since I started playing alone and still haven't found anyone that would stay after a missioni (sad me).Even though I am not english native, I can almost perfectly understand it, but my pronunciation is quite weak.

IGN: GenoFourth

MR: 5

Accepted!

Edited by Houndoominite

Hey guys, I'm ThevNyx, a member of Descended Madness. I've been part of this clan for a little bit over a month, and I have to say, I can't imagine a better clan. Everyone's always willing to help you out with something, or run missions with you.  The first day I joined the clan, I felt instantly welcomed, even though I've had mixed experiences in another clan. You're accepted as part of the family instantly, regardless of skill, play time, MR, background, and everything else. I've made many individual friends in this clan, and they're all great people. The clan is really well organized, with Hound and Drane keeping the discord server interesting and exciting. In our server, 98% of the time, there's a conversation going on, and new input and opinions are awesome. Overall, this clan is growing, and I can see why. There's a great family atmosphere, always help available, good leadership, and definitely some good friends. Try us out, we don't bite. Usually.