Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

18 year old male, from Singapore, i recently came back to warframe after a year's hiatus, and also i'm really shy until i warm up to you.

IGN: smitedaram (MR: 6)

Discord: smitedaram#6417

I'm looking for friends to play warframe with and just have fun in general

52 minutes ago, SmiteDaram said:

18 year old male, from Singapore, i recently came back to warframe after a year's hiatus, and also i'm really shy until i warm up to you.

Pending

1 hour ago, zolboohuu said:

hi my name is zolbookhuu 20 years old playing this game since last February. been in local clan that dont have more than 2 members online.

IGN "zolboohuu"

zolboo1124

looking for friendly teammates and fun

Pending

1 hour ago, SmiteDaram said:

Accepted!!!

10 hours ago, Skeletalmonkey said:

27 year old male from Australia. Got hooked on this game a few weeks ago and am loving it.

IGN Skeletalmonkey

discord skeletalmonkey#3545

Its more fun to play with people so looking to find fun people to squad with

Pending

8 hours ago, LoadedUndies said:

Hi there, 23 y/o from UK. Recently got back into Warframe after a big break - looking to find a fun, active and friendly clan to join.

Would love an invite! Do you guys also do PvP?

IGN: LoadedUndies

Pending. And yes, we held a Lunaro competition fairly recently.

Edited by Houndoominite

IGN: Triasmatic

I used to play warframe a LONG time ago (I think, update 6 or 7 I don't remember), but left and came back a few months ago to a completely new game. I'm currently MR13 and am also 18 years old. I want to join cause I want to be a part of an active clan and talk to many new people. I hope you guys will love haveing me around as much as I will love talking to you all! Thanks yall!

8 hours ago, triasmatic said:

I used to play warframe a LONG time ago (I think, update 6 or 7 I don't remember), but left and came back a few months ago to a completely new game. I'm currently MR13 and am also 18 years old. I want to join cause I want to be a part of an active clan and talk to many new people. I hope you guys will love haveing me around as much as I will love talking to you all! Thanks yall!

pending

8 hours ago, triasmatic said:

Invited

Generally introduce yourself : Hey my name is Joseph from Singapore, 19. Studying in Games design and development. Freelancer. Started this game 1 year ago but stop and just came back few weeks ago.

IGN : Josepherlimzz

Discord name and #number : Joseph#8557

What are you looking for in a clan : I'm looking for an active friendly clan, most of the clans I was in wasn't great.

All I know is ill always be on at least 5-7times a week.

6 hours ago, Josepherlimzz said:

Generally introduce yourself : Hey my name is Joseph from Singapore, 19. Studying in Games design and development. Freelancer. Started this game 1 year ago but stop and just came back few weeks ago.

What are you looking for in a clan : I'm looking for an active friendly clan, most of the clans I was in wasn't great.

Pending

Hello.

Name is Martin 

Looking a clan that can help me in Warframe, i'm still quite new to the game, but enjoy playing.. So there is some stuff I have no idea what means.. :p 

IGN: Sugardude MR: 1, soon to be 2! :p

Edited by Sugardude

21 hours ago, Josepherlimzz said:

Invited!!!

44 minutes ago, Sugardude said:

Hello.

Name is Martin 

Looking a clan that can help me in Warframe, i'm still quite new to the game, but enjoy playing.. So there is some stuff I have no idea what means.. :p 

IGN: Sugardude MR: 1, soon to be 2! :p

Invited!!!

Greetings, 

I was wondering if you still had space currently. If so, I would be interested in joining your clan. Following is my application:

IGN: VengeanceX5 

Reasons: I am looking for a fun clan that is rather active along with meeting new people who play this game. I've played Warframe for almost 2 years and have met many people through it.

About Me: I am rather friendly, creative, and like talking/meeting new people no matter where they are from. Also, I am currently 21 and living in the US. Outside of Warframe, I love cooking and is the main reason as to why I'm currently a culinary student. I also like to read books and talk to friends that I have made through different games such as Destiny, Dota 2, and many others. 

Thank you for your time,

VX5