Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

57 minutes ago, VengeanceX5 said:

Greetings, 

I was wondering if you still had space currently. If so, I would be interested in joining your clan. Following is my application:

IGN: VengeanceX5 

Reasons: I am looking for a fun clan that is rather active along with meeting new people who play this game. I've played Warframe for almost 2 years and have met many people through it.

About Me: I am rather friendly, creative, and like talking/meeting new people no matter where they are from. Also, I am currently 21 and living in the US. Outside of Warframe, I love cooking and is the main reason as to why I'm currently a culinary student. I also like to read books and talk to friends that I have made through different games such as Destiny, Dota 2, and many others. 

Thank you for your time,

VX5

Pending

1 hour ago, VengeanceX5 said:

Greetings, 

I was wondering if you still had space currently. If so, I would be interested in joining your clan. Following is my application:

Reasons: I am looking for a fun clan that is rather active along with meeting new people who play this game. I've played Warframe for almost 2 years and have met many people through it.

About Me: I am rather friendly, creative, and like talking/meeting new people no matter where they are from. Also, I am currently 21 and living in the US. Outside of Warframe, I love cooking and is the main reason as to why I'm currently a culinary student. I also like to read books and talk to friends that I have made through different games such as Destiny, Dota 2, and many others. 

Thank you for your time,

VX5

Invited!!!

1 hour ago, VengeanceX5 said:

Greetings, 

Thank you for your time,

VX5

Invited!!!

Hey there, name's Matthew, and I'm a 30-year-old gamer from the UK.  As I no longer have access to Darawindor on the Xbox One, the PC version seems to be quite a step ahead in gameplay, so I've not progressed as far as I hoped.

The ingame name is Daikatana2016 on the PC/Steam version, and I'm currently wielding Excalibur. It's MR is soon to be at Grade 2.

As for the "clan" I'm looking for, it's so I can escape from social woes at the end of the day and enjoy gaming, and (attempt to at least) get back to where I was with the Warframe list.  On the Xbox One I had an Ash Prime and Loki Prime, so as you might have guessed, I miss those WFs... kinda...  In return I could help out with those in the EU (and sometimes, US) clan members level their WFs faster and obtain rare Prime pieces and Corrupted/Riven cards that may come in handy (Although when I quit on Xbox One, I didn't get any of those mod cards) - but that's when I feel like I can actually start to contribute instead of scratching on posts trying to max a Warframe and weaponset :P

Anyway, I hope to see you Tenno ingame and let's get these Orokin a piece of their medicine!

24 minutes ago, Daikatana2016 said:

Hey there, name's Matthew, and I'm a 30-year-old gamer from the UK.  As I no longer have access to Darawindor on the Xbox One, the PC version seems to be quite a step ahead in gameplay, so I've not progressed as far as I hoped.

The ingame name is Daikatana2016 on the PC/Steam version, and I'm currently wielding Excalibur. It's MR is soon to be at Grade 2.

As for the "clan" I'm looking for, it's so I can escape from social woes at the end of the day and enjoy gaming, and (attempt to at least) get back to where I was with the Warframe list.  On the Xbox One I had an Ash Prime and Loki Prime, so as you might have guessed, I miss those WFs... kinda...  In return I could help out with those in the EU (and sometimes, US) clan members level their WFs faster and obtain rare Prime pieces and Corrupted/Riven cards that may come in handy (Although when I quit on Xbox One, I didn't get any of those mod cards) - but that's when I feel like I can actually start to contribute instead of scratching on posts trying to max a Warframe and weaponset :P

Anyway, I hope to see you Tenno ingame and let's get these Orokin a piece of their medicine!

Invited!

Edited by Houndoominite

I'm a friendly 15 yrs old guy.(Who loves spaghetti?)

IGN:serban159

Discord name:(SC) Layder0404#4624

I'm looking to join a friendly clan with a nice community and also being helped by one of my friend.

Edited by serban159

23 minutes ago, serban159 said:

I'm a friendly 15 yrs old guy.(Who loves spaghetti?)

IGN:serban159

Discord name:(SC) Layder0404#4624

I'm looking to join a friendly clan with a nice community and also being helped by one of my friend.

invited!!!

Hello All!

About Me:

My name is Ben and am a 34yr old gamer. Been playing mostly ARPG's lately focusing on Path of Exile, Grim Dawn, etc. Basically anything with a convoluted build-creation system and grindy-type mechanics. But am a bit burned out on them right now, so been trying WF for the couple weeks and am really enjoying it. Kinda surprised I hadn't played before now, honestly.

Friendly, but usually pretty quiet unless someone is talking about something I can contribute to or help with (build ideas/farming efficiency/mechanic interactions, etc). Usually log about 3-4hrs a day.

IGN: Invertedbp

Reasons:

1.) Knowledge: Getting tired of joining public groups and watching others just STEAMROLL content... and NOT KNOWING HOW THEY DO THAT! Hoping a guild of players can get me up and over that learning curve so I don't end up wasting time doing inefficient BS, and can understand all the systems well enough to so that I can begin to plan out true final builds.

2.) Community: Lonely Tenno gets Lonely (Ordis and Kubrow not withstanding). Player/Guild interaction is definitely something I'm missing right now. And I actually tend to enjoy helping others with their builds or with non-obvious content/build mechanics/content mechanics, etc. But I DO tend to skip the more, uh, off-topic and *colorful* guild discussions that do come up in other games. 

3.) *ahem* Research: What?! I'm being honest here. Some of that sweet sweet dojo-only weaponry would, you know, be awesome! 

1 hour ago, Invertedbp said:

Hello All!

About Me:

My name is Ben and am a 34yr old gamer. Been playing mostly ARPG's lately focusing on Path of Exile, Grim Dawn, etc. Basically anything with a convoluted build-creation system and grindy-type mechanics. But am a bit burned out on them right now, so been trying WF for the couple weeks and am really enjoying it. Kinda surprised I hadn't played before now, honestly.

Friendly, but usually pretty quiet unless someone is talking about something I can contribute to or help with (build ideas/farming efficiency/mechanic interactions, etc). Usually log about 3-4hrs a day.

IGN: Invertedbp

Reasons:

1.) Knowledge: Getting tired of joining public groups and watching others just STEAMROLL content... and NOT KNOWING HOW THEY DO THAT! Hoping a guild of players can get me up and over that learning curve so I don't end up wasting time doing inefficient BS, and can understand all the systems well enough to so that I can begin to plan out true final builds.

2.) Community: Lonely Tenno gets Lonely (Ordis and Kubrow not withstanding). Player/Guild interaction is definitely something I'm missing right now. And I actually tend to enjoy helping others with their builds or with non-obvious content/build mechanics/content mechanics, etc. But I DO tend to skip the more, uh, off-topic and *colorful* guild discussions that do come up in other games. 

3.) *ahem* Research: What?! I'm being honest here. Some of that sweet sweet dojo-only weaponry would, you know, be awesome! 

Pending!

Hi Guys, I'm new to wareframe and looking for an active clan to join. I'm looking for a friendly clan where I can meet new people to play with.  My IGN is sweetestgurld and my discord is sweetestgurld #5951

Edited by sweetestgurld

8 hours ago, sweetestgurld said:

Hi Guys, I'm new to wareframe and looking for an active clan to join. I'm looking for a friendly clan where I can meet new people to play with.  My IGN is sweetestgurld and my discord is sweetestgurld #5951

Invited!!!

I joined this clan in late November of 2016 and i was immensely surprised by the warm-hearted people and the familiar atmopshere. I have never been part of a clan or guild in my entire history of gaming that felt this good to be part of.

There is almost always a conversation going on in chat and it is almost guaranteed you find someone to play with at all times since we have members from all over the world. It never gets boring and i have found many people i enjoy daily spending time with in voice chat or by text. 

I love how dedicated and caring our leadership is in letting us all have the best possible experience at all times. Taking their time for every single question or problem one might have. The dedication and commitment is impressive.

It is not a competetive clan but the best clan you could ever stumble upon if you are looking for lovely and helpful people to simply enjoy and learn the game with. I can safely say i have not regretted joining this clan for a second ever since and i doubt i ever will :)

Edited by Looskiss

• Generally introduce yourself
  • IGN (in game username)
  • Discord name and #number (example: Houndoominite#0345)
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific)

Hi guys, I'm just a guy who enjoys Warframe a lot. Usually playing most of the week in the evening periods. 
My IGN is Xeiss and my Discord is kickmyfeet#0570. Looking for an active and friendly community I can play with and chat with and what not. :')

5 hours ago, Xeiss said:
  • Generally introduce yourself
  • IGN (in game username)
  • Discord name and #number (example: Houndoominite#0345)
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific)

Hi guys, I'm just a guy who enjoys Warframe a lot. Usually playing most of the week in the evening periods. 
My IGN is Xeiss and my Discord is kickmyfeet#0570. Looking for an active and friendly community I can play with and chat with and what not. :')

pending

IGN:DrNukerGame

Hi,My real name is Oliver,I love to be active,The felling of helping people out if awesome,:)

I love Warframe and other active Community,

I am MR 12.I play Warframe for a long time,Over 600Hrs(I checked on my steam account)

My discord name and code is DrNukerGame#0629

I'm looking for an Active clan,With Nice and Kind people in them.

But I prefer not to say my age for privacy reason.

Edited by DrNukerGame

Hello. My name is Ivy. I'm 19 years old from Israel. 

I'm working during the weekend in a location that leaves me without a computer except on weekends, so I feel like that's an important point that I should mention. 

I am obsessed with books, Sherlock, doctor Who, GRey's Anatomy,  mangas. My favourite food is ravioli with mushrooms and cream because yum. I'm the eldest of five. 

I have been to few clans before but the people weren't active and the clan died down after a while. I really hope I can find better company because a big part of warframe is about the company. 

My in game name is FunctioningSociopath. (As I said, Sherlock Fan. )  

my discord name : (With Mic. ) 

[PC]Joxeia[7]#8265

What I want in a clan is to feel welcome, in a way. I just want to have a bunch of people I can share my love for the game and know that if I get stuck I can turn to other members. 
 I want to be able to game with other people and experience them. I also enujoy helping out newer players a S#&$ton. Just a friendly enviroment and an active clan that is also a group of friends. Research is definitely a plus since I depend on it. I always buy new blueprints in order to see which ones I enjoy more in order to determine a weapon I would find for my liking. 
That's all , I guess. :D
EMAIL

EMAIL
EMAIL

12 minutes ago, FunctioningSociopath said:

I'm working during the weekend in a location that leaves me without a computer except on weekends, so I feel like that's an important point that I should mention. 

I am obsessed with books, Sherlock, doctor Who, GRey's Anatomy,  mangas. My favourite food is ravioli with mushrooms and cream because yum. I'm the eldest of five. 

I have been to few clans before but the people weren't active and the clan died down after a while. I really hope I can find better company because a big part of warframe is about the company. 

[PC]Joxeia[7]#8265

What I want in a clan is to feel welcome, in a way. I just want to have a bunch of people I can share my love for the game and know that if I get stuck I can turn to other members. 
 I want to be able to game with other people and experience them. I also enujoy helping out newer players a S#&$ton. Just a friendly enviroment and an active clan that is also a group of friends. Research is definitely a plus since I depend on it. I always buy new blueprints in order to see which ones I enjoy more in order to determine a weapon I would find for my liking. 
EMAIL

EMAIL
EMAIL

Congragulation Sherlock,You solved Another one(Another one)

13 minutes ago, DrNukerGame said:

Congragulation Sherlock,You solved Another one(Another one)

26 minutes ago, FunctioningSociopath said:

[PC]Joxeia[7]#8265

EMAIL

EMAIL
EMAIL

Invited!!!

1 hour ago, DrNukerGame said:

IGN:DrNukerGame

Hi,My real name is Oliver,I love to be active,The felling of helping people out if awesome,:)

I love Warframe and other active Community,

I am MR 12.I play Warframe for a long time,Over 600Hrs(I checked on my steam account)

My discord name and code is DrNukerGame#0629

I'm looking for an Active clan,With Nice and Kind people in them.

But I prefer not to say my age for privacy reason.

Invited!!!

I'm 16 years old, South East Asia player, plays 52 hours in game, sometimes typo and normal person playing Warframe (Not that I'm an alien)

IGN:SyahmiAmirulZ

Discord:Soulless#6074

Well I'm wanting a nice community of the clan and this clan looks like having a nice community. *cough* I hope this clan have a *cough* comedian

Edited by SyahmiAmirulZ

9 hours ago, SyahmiAmirulZ said:

I'm 16 years old, South East Asia player, plays 52 hours in game, sometimes typo and normal person playing Warframe (Not that I'm an alien)

IGN:SyahmiAmirulZ

Discord:Soulless#6074

Well I'm wanting a nice community of the clan and this clan looks like having a nice community. *cough* I hope this clan have a *cough* comedian

Pending!

Ello, I suppose I should help the clan out now - eh? I've been in the clan for, nearly a month - and it already feels like family. The clan is well organized, and well planed out for events. Most, if not all members are rather friendly - and a majority of us normally help eachother out. If you care - join us, and you're bound to find someone that will help - but I'll probably be there.

was just someone in the corner than became a space ninja and now looking for other ninjas. I enjoy photography and am starting to learn how to code.

IGN: Mr.Smiley13

Discord: Mr.Smilley#1957 (Mr 6)

I want to be able to play with people and know people who will help me with the game so i can learn and do the same later.

58 minutes ago, Mr.Smiley13 said:

was just someone in the corner than became a space ninja and now looking for other ninjas. I enjoy photography and am starting to learn how to code.

IGN: Mr.Smiley13

Discord: Mr.Smilley#1957 (Mr 6)

I want to be able to play with people and know people who will help me with the game so i can learn and do the same later.

Pending!