Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

Hello everyone I'm LastNightWolf or harry1173 I have been a member of Descended Madness for about two week's now and highly recommend this clan to anyone looking for a friendly group of player's and if you wanna know why ill explain . Well the first thing is that Everyone is nice and friendly to one and other which makes a nice environment to be in and make new friends or just meet new people and there are people to help you out with mission's raids or even a question if you decide to join and need someone to play with or just help out my in game name and discord are harry1173

1 hour ago, harry1173 said:

Hello everyone I'm LastNightWolf or harry1173 I have been a member of Descended Madness for about two week's now and highly recommend this clan to anyone looking for a friendly group of player's and if you wanna know why ill explain . Well the first thing is that Everyone is nice and friendly to one and other which makes a nice environment to be in and make new friends or just meet new people and there are people to help you out with mission's raids or even a question if you decide to join and need someone to play with or just help out my in game name and discord are harry1173

Pending!

Heya - 17 year old guy from Estonia, been playing Warframe for couple weeks now and so far have loved every part of it - the community is really great and the game itself is fantastic
IGN - kapsapirukas

Discord - Headwipe#1698

In clan i mostly look for nice community where i can learn from more experienced players and take part in clan events :))

14 minutes ago, kapsapirukas said:

Heya - 17 year old guy from Estonia, been playing Warframe for couple weeks now and so far have loved every part of it - the community is really great and the game itself is fantastic
IGN - kapsapirukas

Discord - Headwipe#1698

In clan i mostly look for nice community where i can learn from more experienced players and take part in clan events :))

Pending

Hey Guys,

I'm a 16 year old guy from Estonia, I have played Warframe before on PS4 but only recently got into the PC Version, so far i'm enjoying it and it's community.

IGN: SapphireSeeker

Discord: Sapphire#0503

I'm looking for an active clan, with cool members to enjoy this game together with.

50 minutes ago, SapphireSeeker said:

Hey Guys,

I'm a 16 year old guy from Estonia, I have played Warframe before on PS4 but only recently got into the PC Version, so far i'm enjoying it and it's community.

IGN: SapphireSeeker

Discord: Sapphire#0503

I'm looking for an active clan, with cool members to enjoy this game together with.

invited!!!

2 hours ago, kapsapirukas said:

IGN - kapsapirukas

Discord - Headwipe#1698

invited!!!

Introduction- 19 year old from Ga, USA been playing for about a month or two now loving warframe i played 2 years ago on Xbox but i became a PC gamer last year i am currently working on getting a certification in java programming at the moment and i was also a drummer in high school so yeah that is all i got.

IGN- iSpoofSalt

Discord- Tsutomu-sama#8630

I'm looking for a fun active clan to do events and raids as well as helping each other out if we need something such as help with certain missions or advice on builds and farms. In general just a very helpful community that works together.

19 minutes ago, iSpoofSalt said:

Introduction- 19 year old from Ga, USA been playing for about a month or two now loving warframe i played 2 years ago on Xbox but i became a PC gamer last year i am currently working on getting a certification in java programming at the moment and i was also a drummer in high school so yeah that is all i got.

IGN- iSpoofSalt

Discord- Tsutomu-sama#8630

I'm looking for a fun active clan to do events and raids as well as helping each other out if we need something such as help with certain missions or advice on builds and farms. In general just a very helpful community that works together.

Pending

Introduction : I am 13 and I don't know what else to say

IGN : ApprenticeOfGod

In a clan, I am looking for people who talk to each other. People who are friendly. I am Mr 5 I don't try to unlock stuff, I tend to be a bit lazy with the star chart and do like 2-4 levels per week. I played warframe when I was 9 and I did not know what was going on so I quit. I came back because I wanted to try the game again. I met few people and when i got to MARS I decided that this was one of my favorite games. Other than warframe I play CS:GO and Dota 2 alot.

hey im losditz1567 but you can just call me ditzy:P 22 years young 

ign: losditz1567 

just trying to find a good clan to join with a friendly atmosphere! my first clan wasnt that great but thats okay, its mostly dead now so i decided on searching for a new group

Live on the East Coast and served in the military.

IGN Aryec MR 7

Want to find a good group of players to run missions with to not only learn the game but build connections with and I play way too much to be solo.

• Generally introduce yourself:

Hello! My name is Marcus. Im 24 years old and i live in Sweden!

• IGN (in game username)

My IGN is Marcojee

• Discord name and #number (example: Houndoominite#0345)

Discord: marcojee#0899

• What are you looking for in a clan (be specific)

Im mainly looking for a social clan with friendly players since i no longer have time to play games on a hardcore level. My work schedule varies from week to week!

• Originally started playing over 2 years ago i think, stopped due to having no1 to play with, decided to take another look and the game has been completely upgraded, looks even more fun then before so coming back
  • IGN The_blakmamba
  • Discord name blakmamba221#2332
  • What are you looking for in a clan: People to play and have fun with, have a good chat, helpful people willing to give advice

On 5/10/2017 at 10:43 PM, ApprenticeOfGOD said:

Introduction : I am 13 and I don't know what else to say

IGN : ApprenticeOfGod

In a clan, I am looking for people who talk to each other. People who are friendly. I am Mr 5 I don't try to unlock stuff, I tend to be a bit lazy with the star chart and do like 2-4 levels per week. I played warframe when I was 9 and I did not know what was going on so I quit. I came back because I wanted to try the game again. I met few people and when i got to MARS I decided that this was one of my favorite games. Other than warframe I play CS:GO and Dota 2 alot.

On 5/10/2017 at 11:48 PM, losditz1567 said:

hey im losditz1567 but you can just call me ditzy:P 22 years young 

ign: losditz1567 

just trying to find a good clan to join with a friendly atmosphere! my first clan wasnt that great but thats okay, its mostly dead now so i decided on searching for a new group

On 5/11/2017 at 0:43 AM, Aryec said:

Live on the East Coast and served in the military.

IGN Aryec MR 7

Want to find a good group of players to run missions with to not only learn the game but build connections with and I play way too much to be solo.

You are all pending, please check inbox 

20 hours ago, Marcojee said:
  • Generally introduce yourself:

Hello! My name is Marcus. Im 24 years old and i live in Sweden!

• IGN (in game username)

My IGN is Marcojee

Discord: marcojee#0899

Im mainly looking for a social clan with friendly players since i no longer have time to play games on a hardcore level. My work schedule varies from week to week!

Accepted 

7 hours ago, The_blakmamba said:
  • Originally started playing over 2 years ago i think, stopped due to having no1 to play with, decided to take another look and the game has been completely upgraded, looks even more fun then before so coming back
  • IGN The_blakmamba
  • Discord name blakmamba221#2332
  • What are you looking for in a clan: People to play and have fun with, have a good chat, helpful people willing to give advice

Accepted

Edited by Houndoominite

• Generally introduce yourself

Im 16, like to play videogames and live in canada

• IGN (in game username)

IGN: Dr3adpirate

Dr3adpirate#3230

just looking for a friendly,active community that, as a new player i can learn the game in.

Hey, I'm 16 yrs old and I've been struggling on Warframe for quite some time, and having a clan would really help me out a lot. My account has been inactive for a long time, however, because I actually just switched from Console to PC. Didn't know my account is 2-3~ years old now. My MR is 5 and counting (hopefully) and I'm really friendly, easy to get to know, and relatively on top of what's going on most of the time.

IGN: MechaWolf2

Discord: DrStixx#6663

What I look for in a clan is the environment around me, and what I could pitch in and help with sometimes. I usually look for how much research is done, but I don't rely on that the most. I rely on how active it is, and the amount of help I can possibly get with any mission I might struggle with.

Hi My name is Ivar i am from sweden and i am 12 years old. I am quite mature for my age but my voice is kinda squeaky (BEWARE)

ingame name: PhatIgor

Discord:  Igorr#2650

I am looking for a generally friendly and active community and this seems like something for me.

59 minutes ago, PhatIgor said:

Hi My name is Ivar i am from sweden and i am 12 years old. I am quite mature for my age but my voice is kinda squeaky (BEWARE)

ingame name: PhatIgor

Discord:  Igorr#2650

I am looking for a generally friendly and active community and this seems like something for me.

pending

11 hours ago, MechaWolf2 said:

Hey, I'm 16 yrs old and I've been struggling on Warframe for quite some time, and having a clan would really help me out a lot. My account has been inactive for a long time, however, because I actually just switched from Console to PC. Didn't know my account is 2-3~ years old now. My MR is 5 and counting (hopefully) and I'm really friendly, easy to get to know, and relatively on top of what's going on most of the time.

IGN: MechaWolf2

Discord: DrStixx#6663

What I look for in a clan is the environment around me, and what I could pitch in and help with sometimes. I usually look for how much research is done, but I don't rely on that the most. I rely on how active it is, and the amount of help I can possibly get with any mission I might struggle with.

pending

20 hours ago, Dr3adpirate said:

• IGN (in game username)

Dr3adpirate#3230

just looking for a friendly,active community that, as a new player i can learn the game in.

pending

21 hours ago, Dr3adpirate said:

• IGN (in game username)

Dr3adpirate#3230

invited