Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

Hi, 

Ok, I'm new to warframe been playing just under 2 weeks. Had a mountain bike accident recently so computer games is all I can do for a while. 

Looking for a clan with active UK time zone players and voice chat. Think this game will be much better talking to the people you play with. 

Hi, I'm a boy living in England who recently got into Warframe.

My IGN is: Strid3r_

My Discord name is: strider#8300

I'm simply looking for a clan to help me progress in Warframe and also to help out in clan events.

Thanks.

Edited by Strid3r_

2 hours ago, FarronPrice said:

Hello I'm Jay and I've been playing warframe for about a week

IGN: FarronPrice

MR:4

Discord: Price#5808

Just want people to play with and someone to show me the ropes in warframe

Invited! Welcome to the clan!

1 hour ago, Strid3r_ said:

Hi, I'm a boy living in England who recently got into Warframe.

My IGN is: Strid3r_

My Discord name is: strider#8300

I'm simply looking for a clan to help me progress in Warframe and also to help out in clan events.

Thanks.

Invited! Welcome to the clan!

IGN: BanishedNig

Discord Name:Banished Bangkok#9417

Looking for a group to run missions with and have fun. Haven't been a part of a bigger clan/group for a long time. My friend and I started playing recently and we were in need of some community in Warframe. There's just so much.

Edited by BanishedNig

15 hours ago, BanishedNig said:

IGN: BanishedNig

Discord Name:Banished Bangkok#9417

Looking for a group to run missions with and have fun. Haven't been a part of a bigger clan/group for a long time. My friend and I started playing recently and we were in need of some community in Warframe. There's just so much.

Hello! I have sent you a friend request on Discord. Once you accept, we can get started on your application process. Thank you for your time

Hello There !!!
My Name is alex and i am 16 years old boy.

My IGN: SoV3ReiGnZ

My Discord Name: Alex™#4719 

What i am looking for in a clan: I recently joined warframe and i am new so i am looking for a friendly and helpful clan , i want to get as high as i can and have the best everything but mostly  to have fun  with really cool guys.

I've been playing Warframe for a couple of years now, i still like it like the first day. I play mostly on weekends but i log everyday for sorties, events and stuff.

IGN: NekroMorgenstern

Nekro#9158

I want to participate in clan events, making friends and have fun in company of mad people, that's all!

1 minute ago, NekroMorgenstern said:

I've been playing Warframe for a couple of years now, i still like it like the first day. I play mostly on weekends but i log everyday for sorties, events and stuff.

IGN: NekroMorgenstern

Nekro#9158

I want to participate in clan events, making friends and have fun in company of mad people, that's all!

tried to reach you ingame but you were offline will leave a discord friend request accept and pm when ready.

1 hour ago, SoV3ReiGnZ said:

Hello There !!!
My Name is alex and i am 16 years old boy.

My IGN: SoV3ReiGnZ

My Discord Name: Alex™#4719 

What i am looking for in a clan: I recently joined warframe and i am new so i am looking for a friendly and helpful clan , i want to get as high as i can and have the best everything but mostly  to have fun  with really cool guys.

Ello! i sent you a friend request on discord! Please accept and ill PM you

Hello...im 23 years old and ive been playing warframe since 2013 and i am MR 12 and i have more than 1000 hours in the game

IGN:COSTYN000 im MR 12

what im looking for in a clan is to have a friendly environment with people that are willing to help

Discord name:Costin#5205

Edited by COSTYN000

3 hours ago, COSTYN000 said:

Hello...im 23 years old and ive been playing warframe since 2013 and i am MR 12 and i have more than 1000 hours in the game

IGN:COSTYN000 im MR 12

what im looking for in a clan is to have a friendly environment with people that are willing to help

Discord name:Costin#5205

hi there, couldnt reach you ingame so I've left a disxord friend request accept and pm when you are available.

19 minutes ago, Exlication said:

I am 17 years old and I love mmorpg games

IGN : Exlication

I want to have a friends play the game and help me when needed, can chat happily and I will not feel boring this game.That's why I'm here

Hello. As my colleague has stated, your application is incomplete. Please reference the first page of the forums for a complete application. Thank you for your time. 

Hi, my IGN is wispy

Started playing about 1.5 weeks ago and really enjoying warframe, currently play valkyre and frost prime and enjoy the fissure runs.

Looking for a friendly casual group as my time divided into other areas, most inactive period is 1-2 days.

Discord is wispy#9171

Hey There, im Softynator but everyone calls me Softy so feel free to do that too.

I've been playing warframe for about 4 years now, but took long breaks due to the grind, which is an aspect of the game that i do not hate but find mostly annoying.

I'm 18 years old and come from Austria. I speak fluent english (with a little accent) and german.

When i get introduced in new groups im very formal and polite at the start, but when the more i get to know people the more i loosen up and become comedic and relaxed.

The one thing i love more than playing video games is music, if im not responding to you its because im blasting my favourite part of a song but will be available any other second after that :).

My favourite aspect in the game got introduced recently. Im a riven fanatic, I just love tuning below average weapons to Sortie dominators :).

The best thing about clans is you are never alone, because when you run missions alone it can get pretty one sided and stale after a while.

My Discord is Softynator#9925 so feel free to hit me up ;).

Thanks in advance for responces,

-Softy

4 hours ago, Softynator said:

Hey There, im Softynator but everyone calls me Softy so feel free to do that too.

I've been playing warframe for about 4 years now, but took long breaks due to the grind, which is an aspect of the game that i do not hate but find mostly annoying.

I'm 18 years old and come from Austria. I speak fluent english (with a little accent) and german.

When i get introduced in new groups im very formal and polite at the start, but when the more i get to know people the more i loosen up and become comedic and relaxed.

The one thing i love more than playing video games is music, if im not responding to you its because im blasting my favourite part of a song but will be available any other second after that :).

My favourite aspect in the game got introduced recently. Im a riven fanatic, I just love tuning below average weapons to Sortie dominators :).

The best thing about clans is you are never alone, because when you run missions alone it can get pretty one sided and stale after a while.

My Discord is Softynator#9925 so feel free to hit me up ;).

Thanks in advance for responces,

-Softy

pending

Hi there,

I'm 18 years old and I've been playing warframe for about 2 weeks now. rn I am MR 6 (almost 7) and I want to join a clan to progress further and meet new people. And honestly I have no idea what else to say here :3

my IGN is Hygh984

On 8/27/2017 at 3:20 AM, wispy said:

Hi, my IGN is wispy

Started playing about 1.5 weeks ago and really enjoying warframe, currently play valkyre and frost prime and enjoy the fissure runs.

Looking for a friendly casual group as my time divided into other areas, most inactive period is 1-2 days.

Discord is wispy#9171

Hello! I have sent you a friend request on Discord! Once you accept, we can start on your application process