Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

• Hi there im a 19 year old male. I have been playing warframe on and off for the last couple of years and have gotten back into it for the plains update and i'm loving the game again. I mostly play MMO's but other then that i play most games that peak my interest.
  • IGN - Degerex
  • MR - 10
  • Discord - Degerex#2365
  • never been in a clan so i'm looking for a good time with friendly people. :D
Edited by Degerex

21 hours ago, Degerex said:
  • Hi there im a 19 year old male. I have been playing warframe on and off for the last couple of years and have gotten back into it for the plains update and i'm loving the game again. I mostly play MMO's but other then that i play most games that peak my interest.
  • IGN - Degerex
  • MR - 10
  • Discord - Degerex#2365
  • never been in a clan so i'm looking for a good time with friendly people. :D

Hello! I have sent you a friend request on Discord. Once you accept, we can get started on your application process! Thank you for your time

20 hours ago, earloebe said:

Can I join 

Your current application is lacking. Please file an appropriate clan application before we can consider your recruitment to the clan. An example can be found on the first page of this forum post. Thank you for your time

• General introduction: I'm 20, already feeling too old. I like to play as a Pumpkin Cosplayer Nekros, Nova and Trinity with dual swords or fists as weapons. I like too many meme pages on facebook and my news feed is full of memes I have a totally healthy social life. Timezone is GMT+7
  • IGN (in game username) UltraGreedier 
  • Discord name and #number (example: Houndoominite#0345): UltraGreedier#2795
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific) I was drawn in by your clan description really. I like to play casually, but "casual" shouldnt mean "disordered and disorganized". Playing casually means prioritizing fun, and nobody can have fun if the we don't expect a certain standard of conduct from one another. I am looking for people to farm stuff and sorties and learn to do raids with. I've decided I dont want to join those random people "LF LoR exp only n00bs gtfo" on recruitment chat. I want people willing to help and in turn I am willing to help others in need. 
Edited by UltraGreedier

Introduction : 15-year old , I have played Warframe for 85 hours and I am currently mastary rank  5 . 

IGN : DenSetsu12

Discord : BeAzT#1466

I am looking for a friendly , active and a helpful clan. 

Edited by DenSetsu12

• Generally introduce yourself (doesn't have to be any personal info, just a general intro)
  • Hey guys, im 25, a bartender and looking for a clan to enjoy warframe with
  • IGN (in game username)
  • behindyoufool
  • Discord name and #number (example: Houndoominite#0345)
  • behindyoufool#3432
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific)
  • I want to do raids, grind some gear but most importantly find a community to have fun with

6 hours ago, UltraGreedier said:
  • General introduction: I'm 20, already feeling too old. I like to play as a Pumpkin Cosplayer Nekros, Nova and Trinity with dual swords or fists as weapons. I like too many meme pages on facebook and my news feed is full of memes I have a totally healthy social life. Timezone is GMT+7
  • IGN (in game username) UltraGreedier 
  • Discord name and #number (example: Houndoominite#0345): UltraGreedier#2795
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific) I was drawn in by your clan description really. I like to play casually, but "casual" shouldnt mean "disordered and disorganized". Playing casually means prioritizing fun, and nobody can have fun if the we don't expect a certain standard of conduct from one another. I am looking for people to farm stuff and sorties and learn to do raids with. I've decided I dont want to join those random people "LF LoR exp only n00bs gtfo" on recruitment chat. I want people willing to help and in turn I am willing to help others in need. 

Hello! I have sent you a friend request on Discord. When you accept, we can begin your application process. Thank you for your time

3 hours ago, behindyoufool said:
  • Generally introduce yourself (doesn't have to be any personal info, just a general intro)
  • Hey guys, im 25, a bartender and looking for a clan to enjoy warframe with
  • IGN (in game username)
  • behindyoufool
  • Discord name and #number (example: Houndoominite#0345)
  • behindyoufool#3432
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific)
  • I want to do raids, grind some gear but most importantly find a community to have fun with

Hello! I have sent you a friend request on Discord. When you accept, we can begin your application process. Thank you for your time

4 hours ago, DenSetsu12 said:

Introduction : 15-year old , I have played Warframe for 85 hours and I am currently mastary rank  5 . 

IGN : DenSetsu12

Discord : BeAzT#1466

I am looking for a friendly , active and a helpful clan. 

Hello. I have sent you a friend request on Discord. Once you accept, we can begin your application process

Hi there I'm 18 y/o male. Been playing Warframe for a while but stopped right before chains of harrow. Plains of Eidolon has really brought me back as it has brought something entirely new to Warframe; which is entirely awesome!

IGN - djmurderer

MR - 15

Discord - Artyom Abrovomich#9128

Clans are wonderful for collaboration, finding squads that actually will stick for hard missions like sorties or long level defense, and I'd love to be apart of one again after my inactivity from my last one.

Retried marine and an older gamer. If you can do math i was born is 76. No, that is not my age. Initial dismissed Warframe when it came out but after watching some recent streams I wanted to try it. One i have tried it it has hooked me. 

IGN - Zeplintwo

MR - 4

Discord - Zeplintwo#3048

Looking for a clan to play with for help and to help. To be and active clan member one has to help others to get help. and Gamez are always better with teammates and converation/bull***** in VOIP. 

1 hour ago, djmurderer said:

Hi there I'm 18 y/o male. Been playing Warframe for a while but stopped right before chains of harrow. Plains of Eidolon has really brought me back as it has brought something entirely new to Warframe; which is entirely awesome!

IGN - djmurderer

MR - 15

Discord - Artyom Abrovomich#9128

Clans are wonderful for collaboration, finding squads that actually will stick for hard missions like sorties or long level defense, and I'd love to be apart of one again after my inactivity from my last one.

35 minutes ago, Zeplintwo said:

Retried marine and an older gamer. If you can do math i was born is 76. No, that is not my age. Initial dismissed Warframe when it came out but after watching some recent streams I wanted to try it. One i have tried it it has hooked me. 

IGN - Zeplintwo

MR - 4

Discord - Zeplintwo#3048

Looking for a clan to play with for help and to help. To be and active clan member one has to help others to get help. and Gamez are always better with teammates and converation/bull***** in VOIP. 

25 minutes ago, Citrus_Fondle said:

Hello, my timezone is EDT. (If that helps.)

IGN: Citrus_Fondle

Discord: Citrus_Fondle #2303

Took a bit of a hiatus, now I'm hoping to get back in the clan.

i have sent you all friend requests on discord!

- Hello! :) I'm a 24 year old guy that just enjoys playing video games in his free time while hanging with chill people. Also music gotta get have those tunes while you are out in the Prime Field farming for stuff. XD In case it's relevant to the selection process I am currently MR: 6 nearly to 7.

- IGN: xSagefistx

- Discord: Sir_Sagefist#0830

- Honestly, I'm just looking for some fun people to hang out with while farming and whatnot. Space gets lonely. XD I have no problem contributing in whatever way I can whether it be helping others with missions or just someone to talk to. :)

2 hours ago, xSagefistx said:

- Hello! :) I'm a 24 year old guy that just enjoys playing video games in his free time while hanging with chill people. Also music gotta get have those tunes while you are out in the Prime Field farming for stuff. XD In case it's relevant to the selection process I am currently MR: 6 nearly to 7.

- IGN: xSagefistx

- Discord: Sir_Sagefist#0830

- Honestly, I'm just looking for some fun people to hang out with while farming and whatnot. Space gets lonely. XD I have no problem contributing in whatever way I can whether it be helping others with missions or just someone to talk to. :)

Hello! I have you sent you a friend on Discord. Once you accept, we can get started on your application process. Thank you for your time

info: just a guy that wants to play with a group had a friend join you recently and call my justabuck or tank  

ing: justabuck

discord:tankslayer21 #3566

what im looking for just a group of people to become friends and to play with people 

Intro: I'm just a somewhat casual player that's mostly active late at night due to school and work. I'm 24, play this game and the game SMITE a lot. I'm a bit of a joker but my sense of humor can be pretty nihilist/cynical.

IGN: Howlune

Discord: Howlune#6537

What I'm looking for:  A laid back clan that I can pop into every once and a while or when I'm needed. Chill people and no squeakers :p I love PvP as well so if anyone in the clan gets together for conclave and such i'd be down.

11 hours ago, Howlune said:

Intro: I'm just a somewhat casual player that's mostly active late at night due to school and work. I'm 24, play this game and the game SMITE a lot. I'm a bit of a joker but my sense of humor can be pretty nihilist/cynical.

IGN: Howlune

Discord: Howlune#6537

What I'm looking for:  A laid back clan that I can pop into every once and a while or when I'm needed. Chill people and no squeakers :p I love PvP as well so if anyone in the clan gets together for conclave and such i'd be down.

Hello a discord friend request was sent, accept and pm when you are available to get your entry started.

Hello i am a active player who has just came back to warframe after quiting it back in 2014 and my favorite warframe is rhino prime im very into my games but cannot find enough people to play with 

My IGN is Blazefireblitz 

My Discord is Phase#3643

Mastery rank 17

Edited by Blazefireblitz

Hello!

IGN: OldApkallu

Discord: Jackiro#7468

24 Year old guy looking to dive deep into the game. Im MR4 (maybe 5 when I get home) and pretty new to the game. I'm looking for other people to hang out with, learn from, and play with daily. I'm not on every single day, but I do at least log on every day.

I joined with the whole twitch prime wave, and I've got Volt and Frost Prime to 30, trying to set new goals for myself now like getting Chroma.

Would greatly appreciate an invite.

Edited by OldApkallu
Forgot ign like a knob

Intro: I'm a 16 year old that is new to Warframe. I am currently mastery rank 1, so I am trying to learn more about Warframe.

IGN: DestroyerArcher

Discord: DestroyerArcher#3125

I am looking for a clan that can help me out on what I should do to get started and other people to hold chats with.

12 hours ago, OldApkallu said:

Hello!

IGN: OldApkallu

Discord: Jackiro#7468

24 Year old guy looking to dive deep into the game. Im MR4 (maybe 5 when I get home) and pretty new to the game. I'm looking for other people to hang out with, learn from, and play with daily. I'm not on every single day, but I do at least log on every day.

I joined with the whole twitch prime wave, and I've got Volt and Frost Prime to 30, trying to set new goals for myself now like getting Chroma.

Would greatly appreciate an invite.

5 hours ago, Festwerk said:
  • Currently MR 8. Took a break for awhile. Came back recently and really getting in to things. Am PST but generally play in the morning to mid afternoon
  • Festwerk
  • DaddioFL#9580
  • Things to do and stay active with to go towards keeping an active interest in the game.

8 hours ago, DestroyerArcher said:

Intro: I'm a 16 year old that is new to Warframe. I am currently mastery rank 1, so I am trying to learn more about Warframe.

IGN: DestroyerArcher

Discord: DestroyerArcher#3125

I am looking for a clan that can help me out on what I should do to get started and other people to hold chats with.

All invited! Welcome to the clan!

• Intro : Veteran player, MR 23, been playing for over 4 years (according to WF website), reside in the UK, born in the US, i'm 24 years old and i can speak 4 different languages fluently (English, Spanish, French and Portuguese), I always try to do my best in any given situation. I am particularly interested in things related to arts and music.

• IGN : Maideez

• Discord : Maidez#4491

• What i'm looking for in a clan : Competitive playmates, friends, supportive and constructive criticism, troubles-free environment
Edited by Maideez