The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

Hello, names Studentofthefuture and i've been an off and on player of this game since the early beta (rip me for losing my original account) i love playing warframe and i've been gone a while coming back to a lot of new things, looking to get into the social stuff of the game since i've always been a bit of a loner. The current account im on has 200+ hours but i've logged almost 800 hours in the game. 

MR: 14 

Good day!

Casual working-during-the-day man of 28 years old from Holland here.
I recently (re?)discovered warframe. Currently MR8 only, but enjoying the game greatly.
I'm a social person, looking for a good time hanging out with others who play to enjoy the game above 'getting far'.
The main heroes that I enjoy are currently Ivara and Inaros.

My discord name is Bart#8405
My IGN is BartAlbers

Intro: Just a new player to Warframe, I generally love hack n slash games and MMOs and this has a real nice blend of both, I can see myself putting hours and hours into this game.

IGN: cerberuscomplex

Discord: Cerberus#6757

I want a clan mainly for the gear lol. But it's also kinda hard to get help by asking people in the region chat, and I've been struggling to find parties to run missions with me. This clan sounds like it could be a big help, and the clan events sound fun. Overall, it seems like a more organized, mature, and fun slice of the Warframe community, and I'd like to join it.

On 10/25/2017 at 7:51 PM, SlowP0ke2 said:

I started the game a couple days ago and i need a clan my name is SlowP0ke2 im a friend of a member in your clan

Hello! While you may have a friend in the clan, we do still need you to file a proper application. An example can be found on the first page of the forum post. Alternatively, you can have your friend contact one of the recruiters about having you join. Thank you for your time

• Intro : Veteran player, MR 23, been playing for over 4 years (according to WF website), reside in the UK, born in the US, i'm 24 years old and i can speak 4 different languages fluently (English, Spanish, French and Portuguese), I always try to do my best in any given situation. I am particularly interested in things related to arts and music.

• IGN : Maideez

• Discord : Maidez#4491

• What i'm looking for in a clan : Competitive playmates, friends, supportive and constructive criticism, troubles-free environment

4 hours ago, Maideez said:
  • Intro : Veteran player, MR 23, been playing for over 4 years (according to WF website), reside in the UK, born in the US, i'm 24 years old and i can speak 4 different languages fluently (English, Spanish, French and Portuguese), I always try to do my best in any given situation. I am particularly interested in things related to arts and music.

• IGN : Maideez

• Discord : Maidez#4491

• What i'm looking for in a clan : Competitive playmates, friends, supportive and constructive criticism, troubles-free environment

hi there, we couldn't reach u ingame so a discord friend request was sent accept and pm when you are available.

• Intro: Return player with MR14. Want to take on WF again with people. Mainly play Saryn. Casual player, may online 8 - 10 hours per week.
  • IGN: Aerist
  • Discord: mant88#3235
  • What are you looking for in a clan: Some people to play together with.

2 hours ago, Aerist said:
  • Intro: Return player with MR14. Want to take on WF again with people. Mainly play Saryn. Casual player, may online 8 - 10 hours per week.
  • IGN: Aerist
  • Discord: mant88#3235
  • What are you looking for in a clan: Some people to play together with.

Hi, resubmit your entry as requested thank you.

Intro: I'm 15 years old who likes warframe, I mainly play Ash/but when Im asked to play Excalibur I play him

IGN:Yoloboyy1.

MR:7.

Discord: Wittojei#0795.

Reason:I want to join a great clan with a good community that can help me to become a good player/ and stay cool

Intro: New player, playing for about a week, loving the game. I'm a former competitive player in Evolve Stage 2 where I played in a pro team so skillwise i should be able to pick everything up fast.

IGN: Sig_TV

MR: 6

Discord: Sig#5498

Reason: Looking for a group to play with both casually and a little more dedicated, and this clan looks to be the perfect combination of the 2!

• Generally introduce yourself (doesn't have to be any personal info, just a general intro)

Hellooo! Used to play a few years back but stopped coz i had no one to play with -.- Now I'm back coz so much has changed and I'm excited to try the game again!

• IGN (in game username)

illiStorm

• Discord name and #number (example: Houndoominite#0345)

illiStorm #2561

• What are you looking for in a clan (be specific)

Looking for friends to play this game with basically. Would love a friendly discord that uses chat

On 10/28/2017 at 4:46 PM, Yoloboyy1 said:

Intro: I'm 15 years old who likes warframe, I mainly play Ash/but when Im asked to play Excalibur I play him

IGN:Yoloboyy1.

MR:7.

Discord: Wittojei#0795.

Reason:I want to join a great clan with a good community that can help me to become a good player/ and stay cool

8 hours ago, BlackBlueGreen said:

IGN: Blackbluegreen

Discord: Edelweisx #9170

TImezone:mostly after work oceanic

Intro: Just trying to get into the social aspect of the game. Returning to the game basically after 3 years. Thanks

13 hours ago, ryxh94 said:
  • Generally introduce yourself (doesn't have to be any personal info, just a general intro)

Hellooo! Used to play a few years back but stopped coz i had no one to play with -.- Now I'm back coz so much has changed and I'm excited to try the game again!

• IGN (in game username)

illiStorm

• Discord name and #number (example: Houndoominite#0345)

illiStorm #2561

• What are you looking for in a clan (be specific)

Looking for friends to play this game with basically. Would love a friendly discord that uses chat

Hello! I have sent all of you a friend request on Discord. Once you accept, we can begin your application process!! Please send me a message when you do! Thank you for your time!

On 10/28/2017 at 5:56 PM, Lightssout said:

Intro: a kiwi who who likes playing warframe with other people.

IGN: LIGHTSSOUT

MR:16

Discord: LIGHTSSOUT759

Reason: I want to be part of a clan which i can have fun with and enjoy the benefit of playing with like minded players

Hello! Your Discord Information is incorrect. Could you please resubmit with a proper Discord ID? Thank you

Just started playing Warframe a bit ago and liking it immensely!  Come from a background of many MMO's and this one flew under my radar for quite some time.

IGN: Drmarvin

Discord: drmarvin#2547

Reason:  Looking into the clan aspect of this game as well as looking for new people to play with.  I have a couple friends that are into it as well but it would be nice to have full groups as well as veterans to answer a myriad of questions.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, TheUnstopableJeff said:

Ign: TheUnstopableJeff

Im rank 23 as mag

I want to join this clan to get help making Gara Warframe and to become a veteran player. I want to also beat my friend because i had to go for 15 days and nows he`s already on mars while im still on mercury

Be warned i am a bit salty 

not to much though

Hello! While we are in possession of sodium chloride in this clan, we are aware that having too much is bad for our health and may result in a lower quantity diet. If this is fine with you, then we will can continue your application process..... after you fixed your application as you are currently missing a proper Discord ID. Thank you

10 minutes ago, Drmarvin said:

Just started playing Warframe a bit ago and liking it immensely!  Come from a background of many MMO's and this one flew under my radar for quite some time.

IGN: Drmarvin

Discord: drmarvin#2547

Reason:  Looking into the clan aspect of this game as well as looking for new people to play with.  I have a couple friends that are into it as well but it would be nice to have full groups as well as veterans to answer a myriad of questions.

Thank you!

Hello! I was unable to contact you ingame and have sent you a friend request on Discord. Once you accept, we can begin your application process!

On 10/26/2017 at 8:57 AM, mat_110 said:

Hey, ihave been playing warframe for over 10 month but took a big brake and came back before the Eidolon update

IGN: mat_110

MR: 6

In a clan im looking for people that help others and that accept help from the new members

Hello! I apologize for the rather late reply but if you are still interested in joining the clan. Could you resubmit your application with your Discord ID?

On 10/26/2017 at 9:52 AM, Studentofthefuture said:

Hello, names Studentofthefuture and i've been an off and on player of this game since the early beta (rip me for losing my original account) i love playing warframe and i've been gone a while coming back to a lot of new things, looking to get into the social stuff of the game since i've always been a bit of a loner. The current account im on has 200+ hours but i've logged almost 800 hours in the game. 

MR: 14 

Hello! I apologize for the rather late reply but if you are still interested in joining the clan. Could you resubmit your application with your Discord ID?

On 10/26/2017 at 10:50 AM, AestheticsBruh3 said:

23 years old recently introduced to warframe, 113hr playtime at mr8 , currently my main game I play at the moment:) would love to further progress in the game and contribute to the community