The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"Content Servers are Temporarly Unavailable"

Kuroii-S-

I had this problem couple of months ago and now I have it again.

The support was totally useless, they said to start using a VPN!

What did the trick last time was restarting my router. Sadly, it won't work this time, so no Warframe for me.

2 minutes ago, Kuroii-S- said:

Yup, Fixed by using VPN.
But... why??? =="

I played normal yesterday, without VPN.

I don't know and honestly, I don't care. I will not start using some malicious VPN program just to get this game working. They can say goodbye to my money from now on.

2 hours ago, Crowen9 said:

I don't know and honestly, I don't care. I will not start using some malicious VPN program just to get this game working. They can say goodbye to my money from now on.

just wait for a day. maybe you should change your wifi address. it not working for me tho

Same here, woke up 2 hours ago and can't launch the game since then.

Checked logs and traffic, and it turns out the content server is responding with a 403 "Access Denied" message. Did some further testing trying to access the server via about 30 different IP addresses, and only one of them managed to get through.

So, they're arbitrarily blocking huge IP ranges for no apparent reason, and then telling you to use a VPN to get around that block. Complete and utter retardation. I wish I knew this was a thing before I started playing, I wouldn't have bothered.

Not to mention I actually spent some money on it. I basically let them rob me.

30 minutes ago, Kaoru512 said:

Same here, woke up 2 hours ago and can't launch the game since then.

Checked logs and traffic, and it turns out the content server is responding with a 403 "Access Denied" message. Did some further testing trying to access the server via about 30 different IP addresses, and only one of them managed to get through.

So, they're arbitrarily blocking huge IP ranges for no apparent reason, and then telling you to use a VPN to get around that block. Complete and utter retardation. I wish I knew this was a thing before I started playing, I wouldn't have bothered.

Not to mention I actually spent some money on it. I basically let them rob me.

There is no need to block IP ranges tho.. almost every ISP gives you dynamic IP address...

I did guess it was dude to blocking IP because I could launch the game from neighbors wifi and VPN.

If I turn off VPN during mission, I can still play with others but updating information does not work at end.

So yeah, only problem is connecting with DE servers.

Not to mention most good VPNs are not free, and charge extra for port forwarding, UPnP.

They should fix their servers, instead of telling people to basically go F*** off.

14 minutes ago, hidd3nsh4d0ws said:

There is no need to block IP ranges tho.. almost every ISP gives you dynamic IP address...

I did guess it was dude to blocking IP because I could launch the game from neighbors wifi and VPN.

If I turn off VPN during mission, I can still play with others but updating information does not work at end.

So yeah, only problem is connecting with DE servers.

Not to mention most good VPNs are not free, and charge extra for port forwarding, UPnP.

They should fix their servers, instead of telling people to basically go F*** off.

What I heard that the block is done by some attackers, not by DE themselves. They tried to fix it, but at the moment we need some workaround, VPN being one of them. I don't know exactly what is done or the problem, so I can't say much.

5 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

What I heard that the block is done by some attackers, not by DE themselves. They tried to fix it, but at the moment we need some workaround, VPN being one of them. I don't know exactly what is done or the problem, so I can't say much.

What you heard, is a guess by some forum member.

We have yet to hear DE's official statement about this issue..

Tried to reinstall it and int worked for a few hours, then this ***** again!

I don't have time, money or the nerves to bother with this ****.  also would not have given them a dime if I knew this would happen so often. And always on holidays!

Hey DE,

Below is the Launcher log;

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Server: AkamaiGHost
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 314
Expires: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 05:02:06 GMT
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 05:02:06 GMT
Connection: close

Could not get request /origin/222D3E3D/index.txt.lzma (status: 403)
Could not get /origin/222D3E3D/index.txt.lzma
Finished Binaries (0.8 seconds)
Total time: 1.0 seconds

Why do we keep getting our droplet session blocked?

Its so... frustrating to have found out that this issue was way way long before 2014. Goodbye Warframe.  Game is good, but developers just didn't care. 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/2/43099722036070714/