Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.2

[DE]Megan

Why are my FPS down?!? Do fix some thing??? Or do you make it buggy again?? If i want to use "Q" for equipments it  .....   a long time

JV Bugs a long time. But it isn´t your job. Or??

Octavia have to muche graphics so delete her, out of the game.

And what are you thinking for Limbo?? F.......g s...t!!strichmaennchen-0002.gif

I forgot the Market. TennoCon?? 404-0001.jpg

Edited by Cool_McCool

megan rhino and only rhino is being werid when i (ads) the weapons are visble threw rhino and his iron skin is busted too, it fights to be visble with rhinos actual model, the enemy are very buggy since the latest hotfix combos you guys had  

LOVE the expanded map changing with the interface.

Thank you!

Finally a reasonably sized map... my choice of size!

Also thanks again for the recent tickbox to let us choose old archwing movement.

I really never adapted to having no fixed down, now I can actually play archwing again without getting confused all the time :)

So i just got on after the hotfixs. Seems like i have non-stop "network not responding" errors. Anyone else got a similar problem?

Im getting connection issues and im constantly getting kick backed to the login screen

Fire based attacks still damages limbo while in the rift. Even though the attacks are outside the rift. I wonder if i can get the viewers of steve's sunday stream to spam the chat about this bug. Who's with me the next time steve streams?

Edited by BlueTunicLink

And here we go again.

Cannot update the game, update servers, blah-blah-blah. 

DE, fix this please, thats not fun anymore. Right now there TWO catalyst alerts, and i'm almost sure i will not get any of them because of launcher update problems.

3 hours ago, Ceelacee said:

And here we go again.

Cannot update the game, update servers, blah-blah-blah. 

DE, fix this please, thats not fun anymore. Right now there TWO catalyst alerts, and i'm almost sure i will not get any of them because of launcher update problems.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This update came live and i cannot play the game...everytime the game is in the front its frozen...what i mean is that if i press Windows button and the game is in the background its fully operational but if i click back its frozen again..:crylaugh:

Please reverse this update..

EDIT: checked out windowed mode its good, but fullscreen mode is more like frozen mode now.

Edited by RoyalStrength

Guys, you added ability to control the volume of ally Octavias... that is great and all, but I would like to be able to play the game with no in-game music at some times but still be able to hear my own Octavia. I don't suppose that would be too much trouble to implement at some point in the future... pretty please! :D

51 minutes ago, RoyalStrength said:

This update came live and i cannot play the game...everytime the game is in the front its frozen...what i mean is that if i press Windows button and the game is in the background its fully operational but if i click back its frozen again..:crylaugh:

Please reverse this update..

EDIT: checked out windowed mode its good, but fullscreen mode is more like frozen mode now.

I've had similar issue after updating to Windows 10 Creators update. In my case disabling GPU driver level frame rate limiter solved the problem.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Changed Duplicates tab to have every instance of a Mod type. Before it would skip past the first Mod of a type if it was upgraded or a raw stack of 1.

I don't like this change at all, it almost cost me some fully ranked mods last night but luckily I noticed it before it was too late.

I used to just go to the duplicates tab and select all mods there and then turn them into endo, as I didn't have to check if they were ranked or not. Now with this change I do and it takes more time to get rid of the duplicates I don't need.

I would like to have an option in the game that allows/disallows ranked mods to be shown in the duplicates, because for me the duplicates tab is just for endo or credits (usually just endo). The reasoning is that we are only human and it is very much possible to actually lose your ranked mod if it is shown in the duplicates for people who just want to get rid of that stuff fast, and this change just makes things slower when selecting the mods when you actually have to check if they are ranked or not.

Edited by runx0

22 minutes ago, Melchiah said:

I've had similar issue after updating to Windows 10 Creators update. In my case disabling GPU driver level frame rate limiter solved the problem.

It solves the problem temporary, but others who don't know this may suffer from this bug. Before the update this frame limiter wasn't a problem.

Not playing, not farming formas even for later, time to time doing sorties only or just launching game for counter ,my friends too because nothing to do, u20 was tiny for update, it was good patch/fix(i dont liek quests anymore, i think its another brake for game, all resources putting to quest story and animation and forgetting about game) but without content, leveling is super fast , tonns of max  rank players quit like me till new content, you can see that in clans = empty = hard to find random party for always full maps like akkad or hieracon, i not talk about new frame or new weapon, i dont care about that, most of new weapons become so boring, just reskin of existing weapons with almost same stats.New limbo changes look good on paper in real everyone hate limbo in team, for me i leave party if limbo there, its annoying class making others useless.Almost same story with octavia, very boring gameplay with this class, all u do is checking skill timers and pressing 1 2 3 4 its so boring to handle longer runs, for other things u dont have much time even then its fine but nothing to do ingame anyway. I not play raids , archwing and conclave its a big brake for game, devs wasting time to fix and improve content wich almost no one playing, put resources to focus system, dark sectors,syndicate or something new, after implementing statues in sorties, i dont like to play sorties also, im almost not getting riven mods anymore(riven mods make me play a little more then not at all) , since statues in sorties i got around 40 statues from sorties, 2 riven mods, 2-3 times, 3day buff, dont remember what else, looks like we can expect new content after tennocon and not before , playing other games till then.

Pls fix this:

JV:

1 Host still can be crashing when be in Jordas

2 Still elevator teleporting

3 Still no see bubble

4 When be inside Jordas still be bug player see extraction screen

5 Still when crash or alt + f4 have Different arcane from others player

6 Still box can be bug and player no see it

7 Still host can deal dmg on spore

8 Still can be bug when use itzal 1 can be teleport on start location

9 Still bug when finish first archwing stage and player can be bug in archwing mod

LoR:

1 Still bomb in 3 stage disappears in 2-3 sec after enemy die

2 Still must wait on respawn bomb in 3 stage (when no lucky 1-3 min on respawn bomb and disappears in 2 sec :d )

3 Still Electricity on the rail be when all stay on pad pls fix this --_--

Both: Tab on finish mission = 0 drop;d and crash gg

****PLS DE fix this raids are unplayable by this beacuse host can be crash in JV and lost 25-30 min :d in NLoR rail be bug and cant finish 2 stage :d

Pls fix this i know small percent player make raid but remember about all the players.

Edited by Drakulon

Hello, it seems like whenever I tried to update it says data corrupted, I'm using the launcher and it's not tied to steam in anyway. Any work around for this? I can play it fine a day ago before this hotfix that is. Tried to untick 64bit mode still nothing.

9 hours ago, BlueTunicLink said:

Fire based attacks still damages limbo while in the rift. Even though the attacks are outside the rift. I wonder if i can get the viewers of steve's sunday stream to spam the chat about this bug. Who's with me the next time steve streams?

Telling people to spam Steve's twitch channel is not the way to get issues noticed and ultimately fixed. If you have something to ask him, just ask him either on the forums (by making a thread on it), sending it to him on twitter or asking him on his stream when he is looking for questions.