Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.2

[DE]Megan

Chroma agile animation doesnt breathe fire like the noble one.. please fix ..

need it to look like the animation on the launcher screen where the new chroma deluxe skin does the actual fire breathing animation..

Thank you.. hope this gets fixed soon or someone whose a chroma fanatic keeps spamming this small animation defect until DE sees it and fixes it..

thanks again.. happy easter..

I don't know about u guys this is needed to be fix internet is fine i also bypass this on firewall and anti-virus but nothing is working

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly

Edited by xb0977
picture didn't show

5 hours ago, xb0977 said:

I don't know about u guys this is needed to be fix internet is fine i also bypass this on firewall and anti-virus but nothing is working

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly

DE pls fix this im so tired of getting this message every new  updat. it gets fixed after like 1 day then new update and this appears again -____-

On 4/13/2017 at 3:16 PM, Chalef said:

Unfortunately, this is still highly uncomfortable. Currently, this is not a "Duplicates" sorting filter. It's an "Owned" filter, as it places the mods which you have the most of first. Duplicates should literally show all the mods of the same name next to each other, but only those that you have an upgraded version of.

So you want the exact same thing as the Name filter only without ranked mods added...?

Considering so few people are like what I do and get copies of mods for every rank of the mod, most players would only have the one ranked version and the multiple unranked versions. What is stopping you from seeing the number on the mod card denoting the duplicates and mass-dissolving/selling them?

So i dunno where to put it, but there's a little problem that wasn't solved for like almost half a year?

It's a heavy-caliber-with-javlok-problem, javlok's base accuracy is 100, HC have to substract it -55%. So its gonna be 45 in real world. But it becomes 1.7 and i can't see how's it intentional, looks more like a little oversight for me. Same goes for ferrox as i heard, but i didn't tested it yet.

And there's another problem with spearguns concerning punch through and secondary fire but it'sa little more complicating topic. 

Let me add something to the queue as I know it's been commented on here and elsewhere.  

I believe it's long since time to look into the faction animations and server/network connectivity speeds.  Seems that the factions are either getting all jittery -- like they have palsy -- when something happens near to them and they can't decide to look at the dead faction member or around the area for the offending Tenno.  Or my personal favourite:  They seem to run at hyper speeds like Wile E Coyote from the Looney Tunes as he's falling off the cliff.  

The first few times have been amusing, but as I've also been seeing it occur with other players (through the streams); I believe it's not a routing issue/lag but something involving client/server communications.  

On 4/13/2017 at 3:59 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

Still no fix for:

This needs to be adressed.

I honestly dont think i needs to be adressed especially most people that want this fixed likely have FAR more credits then they will ever need to spend. I mean in the screenshot from 2016 you have (If that you) over 55mil in credits? What saving up to by a obsurd amount of Prime Pedestals?